A Weird One Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As usual mom left at ten and also as usual Marcus followed her out. When he came back I gave him a questioning look and got a negative headshake. I wondered if somehow I could set up a one on one with mom for him. I know it was silly, but I felt that I owed him for the unforgettable experience that I'd had with his wife. And his daughter.

+++++++++++++++++++++

I was up and out of the house early to get my run in and then it was off to school. School was school and at lunch Gail joined me.

"Does my Thursday and Sunday depend on y getting Phil to like eating pussy?"

"No. Just that you try to teach him. Why?"

"We got together Tuesday night and it was a mixed bag. He needs more work and I'm seeing him again tonight."

"A mixed bag? What does that mean?"

"Between us right?"

"Of course. You know that you don't ever have to ask that."

"The first time he had to rush to the bathroom and puke. But he did try again, but had to make another run to the john. He came back and I tried something different. We did it sixty-nine and he was all right with that. So tonight I'll start him out sixty-nine and then after that I'll see if he can handle it without his dick in my mouth. If he can't I don't know what else I can try."

"How does he do when you are sixty-nineing?"

"Not bad. Needs a little work, but not bad."

"So concentrate on making him great when he is going sixty-nine."

"I'll try Bobby, but you know I can't promise anything. He has to want to do it to be any good at it."

"All I can ask is that you try."

As I was talking to Gail I saw Vonda watching us and I wondered what she was thinking.

On my way to work I called Carol and told her that instead of them fibbing to their parents about not coming home for the weekend that I would drive up to see them. Carol told me that she would give me a call on Friday and let me know where to meet them.

Work was shredding documents until forty minutes before quitting time and then it was mouth and ass with Shelly in the playroom until a quarter to eight. I followed her home and waited for the phone call telling me to hurry on in. It came at eight-ten and then it was more mouth and ass until midnight and then I went on home.

++++++++++++++++

The alarm mouth woke me up before my regular alarm could get me up for my run. When mom saw that I was awake she said:

"I'd better get my Saturday or you will never get your favorite macaroni and cheese ever again."

"Then I never get it because I'll be out of tow this weekend. I'll be leaving right from work."

"Where are you going?"

"Up to Western to see my girls."

"Am I going to have to kill those sluts?"

I laughed and she asked what was funny. "That's what they say about the girls that I see during the week."

"I need some alone time with you motherfucker. Monday nights and Wednesday nights are fun, but I need you alone."

"I'll work something out."

"See that you do."

I got up, went for my run and came home to shower. Dad was just leaving and we exchanged waves and I went into the house to see a naked mother. I of course knew what she wanted and I gave it to her twice and it caused me to miss my first class and then of course it was school was school.

No one joined me at lunch, but I did see Vonda and she watched me the entire time I was there. I have to admit I was tempted – Lord knows I was – but her mom still lived in the state so she was off limits to me.

I checked in with Marge as soon as I got to work and she told me to punch in and meet her in the basement. As soon as we were in the playroom she said:

"You bad boy! You bad, bad boy! How dare you deprive your poor mother of her Saturday just to spend time with a couple of college sluts!"

I started to say something, but she said, "Just keep your mouth shut and fuck me." Naturally I didn't argue with her and I got right down to it. I got us both off and then she sucked me hard and had me do her butt. That done she told me to get my lazy ass to work. I spent the rest of the shift stuffing invoices into envelopes and running them through the postage meter.

By five-thirty I was on the road taking the three hour trip to Western. A half hour out I called Carol and she told me that she and Becky were waiting for me in room 116 of the Comfort Inn.

"I got this particular room because of its fond memories."

"I thought 118 is where we made those memories."

"But 116 is the room that caused them to be made."

The girls were naked and waiting when I got there which caught me a little off guard because I had expected that we would go to dinner and then they would show me around before we got down to playing. Becky laughed and said:

"Food is not what we are hungry for right now. Maybe latter."

Latter turned out to be breakfast the next morning. Over French toast and bacon I asked them what the plans for the day were.

"Silly boy. We have a whole week to make up for" and then she laughed and said, "Your day has just been made."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Don't turn around and look, but you ex just walked in with Jeff Fisher and they are holding hands. It looks like the hostess is taking them to that empty table to your right." She laughed again and said, "She just noticed us and she dropped Jeff's hand like it was a hot piece of steel and stepped away from him. He's looking at her with WTF written all over his face. If you want to see her you better turn around and look because she is trying to get Jeff to leave."

"I don't need to see her. I've already told her that she is history."

Becky leaned over and kissed me and then said, "You might not care to see her, but I wanted her to see that."

"She saw it all right" Carol said, "And she didn't like it one little bit. Jeff isn't letting her pull him out. He is heading for the table."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Natasha and the guy sit down, but I ignored them and ate my breakfast. Carol told me what had happened when they had stopped by Natasha's table in the school cafeteria on Wednesday and told her how much fun they had had with me over the weekend.

"Becky called her stupid for letting you get away and told her that she would never get you back. Natasha laughed at us and told us that it had taken two of us to take her place and that didn't say much for either of us. She turned purple when Becky said that was one way of looking at it. The other was that Natasha wasn't woman enough to satisfy you so you needed two of us to take care of you properly."

I chuckled at that and we finished our meal and then got up and left. I made it a point to ignore Natasha even though I had to face her table when I turned to leave.

We went back to the motel and played until six and then we showered and went out for dinner. Damned if we didn't see Natasha and the Jeff guy sitting at a table when we walked into the restaurant, I saw Natasha's face cloud up when she saw us and Becky laughed and said:

"This is just priceless. The only thing that would have made it better would be if it was Wesley that she was with.'

I ignored Natasha and her date and the hostess seated us in another room which pleased me as I did not feel like any more running commentary from Carol or Becky.

Natasha and Jeff were gone when we finished eating and left, but the fates were not yet done with their mischievous whims.

We went back to the room and played until we fell asleep exhausted. In the morning as we were getting ready to go out to breakfast, after working up an appetite of course, I was packing my bag and Carol asked me what I was doing.

"It's ten-thirty and check out time is eleven so I'm taking my bag with us when we leave."

"No it isn't. You aren't getting off that easy. We have the room until tomorrow. We will be coming back here after we eat."

As we walked out of the room I happened to glance to my right and I Natasha standing in front of the open door to room 110 watching as Carol, Becky and I got into Becky's car and drove off. Over my French toast and bacon I listened as the two girls plotted what to say to Natasha if they ran across her during the coming week.

I got up to use the men's room and while I was away from the table I called Gail and I told her that I would not be back in time to see her that evening and I promised that I would make it up to her by giving her Tuesday in place of her Sunday. She didn't seem upset about it and I told her I'd see her at lunch the next day.

We went back to the motel and played until six when I finally had to call it quits.

"I need to get home and rest so I'll be able to function in school tomorrow."

"But we have the room until tomorrow morning" Carol said.

"Can't help it sweetie. I've got just enough left in me to steer the car and work the pedals. If I stay any longer I won't even have enough left to walk out to the car let alone drive it."

"Party pooper."

"You are absolutely right. I am pooped."

"Poor baby. You'll have it a little easier next weekend. I have to go with my parents to visit my grandfather so it will be just you and Becky."

"And I plan to occupy your every minute lover, so rest up and take lots of vitamins."

I got home at nine-thirty and mom and dad weren't home so I went straight to bed.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

The alarm mouth woke me just before my real alarm clock was due to go off and mom said:

"Your father and Marge are going out of town today so it will be just me and you tonight. Make sure that you come straight home from work."

My real alarm went off and mom hurried from the room.

As I ran the trails at Paint Brush Park I wondered if my mom was a nymphomaniac. Me whenever she could, Marge during long lunch hours, Monday nights with me and Marge, the Wednesday gangbangs and I know dad was getting it four and five times a week. I knew that because they were loud and I heard them. I was sure that she could fit Marcus in there somewhere. I'd have to give it some thought.

School was school and Gail joined me for lunch. Out of curiosity I asked how things were coming with Phil.

"Better. After he got used to it going sixty-nine we tried it straight and he didn't have to run to the john. He is still a bit hesitant but when he gets started he stays with it until he gets me off. He needs more work, but he is showing progress."

Work was the Quality Control Department until about forty before quitting time and then I got the call to go to the office. Abe grinned at me and I said:

"I will Abe. I promise. If I do get to Gloria every third poke will be for you."

He laughed and I headed for the office. Shelly was waiting for me in the hall and once we got to the playroom I got a big, big surprise. Shelly pulled her thong off, got down on the air mattress, spread her legs and said:

"See anything you like?"

"A pussy that you won't let me have."

"Take it."

"What?"

"Stick your cock in it and use it."

"You serious?"

"You are wasting time lover. Fuck it, eat it or take my ass but do something and do it now!"

I was going to argue with the lady?

Of course I chose the pussy that I had never been allowed in and we fucked until we both got off. Then she sucked me hard and then gave me her dirty hole. When we were done I asked her why the major change.

"I'm three months pregnant" she said and for a quick moment I felt fear, but it quickly passed when I remembered that I'd never been in her pussy before.

"I'm pregnant and Mike won't make love to me anymore. He says he is afraid he might hurt the baby. I told him that he couldn't and even the doctor said we could go until late in the seventh month or early eighth, but he still won't fuck me. It has been a month since he has touched me and just having you do my ass isn't enough for me so until the baby comes I've decided to threat my pussy like I do my ass. It isn't cheating if I give up what he won't use. I'm only doing what I can't get from him. After the baby shows up and he goes back to making love to me you will go back to ass and oral only. That okay with you?"

"I think I can live with that."

++++++++++++++++++++

When I got home from work I found mom waiting for me naked except for her favorite pair of 'come fuck me' pumps.

"Give you any ideas motherfucker?"

"A couple."

"Like what?"

"The heels rubbing my ears while you scream "Fuck me motherfucker" or fucking you from behind and using the heels of your shoes like the handles on a wheelbarrow as I slam my cock into you."

"I don't care which motherfucker as long as you get your ass in gear and get to it."

The room rang with "Fuck mommy motherfucker" and "Make mommy cum" and "Oh yes motherfucker; do it, do it, do it" and such like until midnight when we fell asleep cuddled up with each other.

For a change I woke her up using my mouth, fucked her, showered with her and then fucked her again. My running that morning consisted of running for school and even then I was two minutes late for my first class.

School was not school as usual that day. At the end of the class as the students were filing out Professor Smothers said:

"Mr. Marchant, a word with you please?"

As soon as every one else was out of the room he said, "I don't know if you care about the grade you receive from this class or not, but you are aware that attendance has an impact on that grade are you not?"

"I am."

"Then why are you constantly coming to class late and why have you missed as many classes as you have? Your work is fine and your test scores are above average, but quite frankly your attendance sucks!"

"I guess I'm trying to get too much done in the time I have available before class and something always seems to happen that results in me being late. The few days I missed were due to family problems that I had no control over."

"Well I can tell you this Mr. Marchant, if you are late any more or if you miss one more class your grade is going to drop one level."

I left the classroom in a sucky mood and it hadn't gotten any better by the time I went to lunch. At lunch a weird thing happened. At least I thought it was weird. After all that Gail went through trying to get her Thursdays and Sundays back she broke our date for that night.

"Phil is making progress and I told him that I would keep helping him until he got it down pat."

Well it was me who asked her to do it so what could I say? I'd already called Mary and told her I wouldn't be able to be there that night so it looked as though I had a free evening. As Gail was talking I noticed that Vonda was sitting on the other side of the room and watching us. Two tables over from her Nancy was sitting at a table by herself. In my mind I started that old rhyme of choosing:

"Eeenie menie miney moe" and then suddenly said to myself, "Fuck no!" The breaks were made, they were in the past so let it go! I did what was sensible – to me anyway – and when I left the cafeteria I called Mary.

"Can a guy change his mind at the last minute?"

"Sill boy. Of course you can."

Work found me in the machine shop bead blasting and powder coating parts until I was told by Fred that I was wanted in the office. Shelly met me in the hall and we headed for the basement. Shelly sucked me and then I ate her until she told me to get my cock inside her body. I fucked her pussy and when that was over she took the wash rag out of her purse, cleaned my cock, sucked it hard and then gave me her ass. When we had dressed she gave me a passionate kiss, thanked me and then headed home to her idiot husband.

As I was leaving the building I saw dad and Marge pull in and park. I waited on the steps until they got there and then asked:

"Successful trip?"

"Very" my dad said.

Marge knew what I was really asking and she winked at me which told me that her record as dad's lucky charm was still intact.

++++++++++++++++++++++

It was almost eight when I got to Mary's. Alex and Mary were there, but Pam had not yet arrived. She showed up about three minutes after I got there and after a few words with Mary and Alex she took my hand and led me upstairs to Tom's room and we started undressing.

Before I could get my pants off Mary came into the room and told me to get dressed.

"We have a problem Rob and we need you downstairs."

She left the room and I followed her out. I saw Gail at the bottom of the stairs. When I got to the bottom of the stairs Mary told Gail to tell me what was going on. Gail had decided to ask Mary to give her some help with Phil and she and Phil were parked just down the street while Gail tried to work up the nerve to approach Mary. They saw me arrive and a couple of minutes later they saw Pam arrive and go into the house. Another car arrived right behind Pam and after she went into the house a guy got out of that car carrying what looked like a camera and then he walked around the house like he might be looking for an open window to see in.

"Sounds like he is following Pam" Alex said.

"The guy came back to his car and he is sitting in it watching the house."

Alex asked if the guy had any cars parked around him and Gail said that there was a car in front of him and behind him.

"He had to parallel park when he got here."

"So if a car pulled up next to him he couldn't pull out?"

"No he couldn't."

Alex looked at me and said, "Go out, get in your car and box him in."

Gail said, "Why don't I just call Phil on his cell and have him do it. He is already out there in his car."

"That will work."

Gail made the call and told Phil what to do and Alex and I moved to the front door and Mary went to the window and peeked through a gap in the curtains. When she told us Phil had pulled up and blocked the man in Alex and I went out the door and headed for the car. Alex tried the passenger door, but it was locked so he rapped on the window and told the man to get out of the car. The window came down a crack and a voice said:

"Back off or I'll call the cops."

"If you don't get your ass out here and talk to us it will be us calling the cops."

The window went up and the man stayed in the car. Alex went over to his car and opened the trunk. He got out a tire iron and then came back and said:

"Last chance to do this the easy way."

Still nothing happened. Alex was just raising the tire iron to smash the window when a cop car with its light bar flashing turned the corner and headed toward us. It pulled up behind Phil and two officers got out of the car and one of them asked:

"What seems to be the trouble here?"

"This guy was creeping around our house with a camera and looking in our windows" Alex said. "We want to know who he is and what he is doing here."

One cop moved us back and the other one went over to the driver's side of the car to talk to the man inside. A couple of minutes later he came over to us and said:

"He is a private investigator on assignment." He turned to Phil and said, "Move your car and let him out."

"You leave your car right where it is Phil" Alex said. "We have a little more business to take care of here. I want to know the man's name and I want to know exactly what it is that he is doing here and if I don't get it we will file charges against the man in that car for trespassing and being a peeping tom."

The officer said, "I'm sorry, but this is a civil matter and we are not going to get involved other than to the extent that we see to it that no violence occurs. Now let the man out."

"On the contrary officer; you are going to get involved. We are filing the complaint and you will take the report."

Alex took out his wallet and showed something to the cop his ID or something and then said:

"The easy way or the hard way. He tells me what I want to know or you will arrest and take him in. Are we clear on this?"

"Yes sir. Come with me."

He and Alex walked over to the car and several minutes later Alex came back and told Phil to move his car. Phil did it and the man pulled out and drove away. As soon as he was out of sight the cops left and Alex told us to go on back into the house. We got inside and he told us that the man's agency had been hired to follow Pam.