A Weird One Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I couldn't get the name of the client because he didn't know it. His agency assigned him and that is all he could tell me."

"There is only one person I can think off who would have me followed and he doesn't know it yet, but his life just turned to shit."

She turned to me and said, "Come on Bobby. We have some unfinished business" and she led me back up to Tom's room. As we were going up the steps I heard Mary say:

"I can't help you tonight honey and you know what tomorrow is, but if you will stop by Thursday I'll see what I can do."

I turned and looked and Gail was looking up at me. I shrugged and then turned and followed Pam.

Pam was angry and while she did respond to my fucking it was obvious that her mind was elsewhere. I got us both off, she got me hard again and I did her a second time and then she started dressing. She was ready to go when the phone rang and a bit after Mary came into the room and handed Pam the cordless phone. It was hubby and while she was talking to him she took her panties back off and knelt on the bed. She pointed at her exposed body and motioned me over. I knew what she wanted so I whispered:

"Pussy or ass?"

She covered the mouth piece and said, "I don't care. Just do it."

It would take some time to work myself into her butt so I opted for pussy. As I pushed into her she was saying:

"I'm not sure when I will be home." There was a pause and then she said, "I don't care Mark; not my problem. If you need to get off use your hand."

She disconnected, tossed the phone down on the bed and said, "Fuck me lover; fuck Mark's wife and make her cum."

I did."

++++++++++++++++++++

I got home around one and foolishly looked forward to sleeping in since I didn't have any need to go to the library that day. The alarm mouth did let me get an extra hour before she woke me up. As soon as I was awake and able she mounted me and rode me cowgirl until I had to roll her into the missionary to get off. Head to get me back up again and then doggie,

Next on the agenda was a shower that had me taking her anally as she leaned against the shower wall. When we finished and since the water was still running she decided to go ahead and wash my cock which led to more head which in turn took us back to the bed. Once more then off to breakfast.

Over French toast and bacon I told her of my thoughts on how to get Marcus some alone time with her. She put the kibosh of that right away.

"Oh no you won't motherfucker. In fact I am probably going to stop attending the Wednesday night follies. It is self destructive behavior on my part and besides, those clowns are starting to get a little possessive."

"Clowns? I thought you dug those guys."

"What I was doing was reliving my youth and it is time for me to go back to being a grown up and to forget my wild assed teenaged years. I am still warped enough to want to keep on with my motherfucker and my two carpet munchers. Tonight will be my last night, but I don't want anyone to know. Maybe I'll find a way to sneak off for a little one on one with Marcus, but I don't know."

"Maybe I can help."

"What is it with you and getting me and Marcus together?"

"I just feel that I owe him for the time he gave me with his wife."

"You really dug here?"

"You don't want to know."

"Of course I do. I'm interested in everything my motherfucker is into."

"If she would have gone with me I would have run off with her,"

"Oh wow! You would have abandoned me for another man's wife?"

"I would have for Tash."

"Well she didn't go with you so I still have you and we need to get back to the house and take advantage of that fact."

A blow job and a trip up the Hershey highway and then it was time for me to go to work.

+++++++++++++++++

I played at being a safety inspector for the shift and then I stopped to say hi to Marge on the way to the time clock. She told me to close and lock the door and then she took off her panties and showed them to me. The crotch was soaked.

"Want some sloppy seconds? I had a long lunch with daddy today."

She laughed when I said, "Bend over your desk you slut!"

I unzipped and took her from behind. When we were done she told me that she wouldn't be at Mary's that night and that I should plan on some playroom time with her on Thursday.

It was mom, Mary and Gail to take care of twelve guys so there was a lot of three hole action going on. Mom left at nine-thirty instead of her usual ten and as usual Marcus followed her out and a little later came back in and gave me a negative headshake. I waited ten minutes and then asked him to follow me down to the first floor.

"I have something that I want to show you."

There was a den just off the family room and I opened the door and waved him in. He entered and I closed the door behind him and went back upstairs. Half an hour later he came back upstairs and gave me a smile and a thumbs up. I felt both happy and sorry for him at the same time. Happy that he got his alone time, but sad that he would never see her again.

I guess mom was whipped from the night before because she was still in bed when I got home from my run. She was still in bed when I finished my shower, dressed and headed for school.

++++++++++++++++++

School was school and at lunch Gail joined me.

"You aren't upset with me are you?"

"Over what?"

"Me and Phil."

"I think I remember being the one to ask you for the favor and the one who put you together."

"Still. It is taking me a while."

Before I could say more Nancy joined us and the conversation turned general in nature until it was time for me to get up and leave.

At work I was the designated safety inspector again until a half hour before quitting time. Marge called me to the office which I took to mean the basement so that is where I headed. Some head and some tail later I was heading for the time clock when Andrea stopped me. She told me that Dennis was on a run and she wanted me to follow her home. And I told her no and I reminded her of why.

"Then you will be the one responsible for ruining my marriage. He refuses to help me with what I need and if I can't get it from you or some one else I'm going to have to leave him."

"Maybe you should tell him that and see what happens."

I'd already talked with Shelly and her husband was out of town until Saturday. She told him not to call before eleven because she was going for a girl's night out with the girls from the office. He told her if she was going to be that late he wouldn't bother to call. She was waiting at my car when I came out of the building and we left her car there and drove to the Starlight.

Twice in her pussy, twice in her ass and a couple of sixty-nines kept us at the Starlight until one in the morning. I had her back to the plant and at her car by one-fifteen and as she kissed me goodnight she asked me if she could have Friday also. I had to tell her no.

"My girlfriend will be home from school and she will be expecting me to fill her weekend."

"I don't even know her and all ready I don't like her."

"Do I bitch when you leave me and go home to your hubby?"

"No, but that's different."

"Yeah. Right."

+++++++++++++++++++++++

The alarm mouth woke me a couple of minutes before the alarm clock.

"Make sure that you are home tonight motherfucker. You owe me and I want my Saturday."

"I owe you?"

"I took care of Marcus for you so you make sure that I get mine."

My alarm clock went off and she left the room to get back in bed with dad. I got up and went for my run and got home just as dad was leaving. I hoped that mom wasn't waiting for me inside expecting a quick one. I didn't need to be late for my first hour again. No such luck. She was waiting and I took her from behind as she bent forward over the kitchen table. I did make it to class on time, but only because I skipped my shower and wasn't fully dressed when I got there.

School was school and at lunch Vonda joined me.

"I am going to Mandy's birthday party tonight Bobby and I need a date. Please Bobby?"

"You know my position on this Princess. Talk your mom into moving out of state and leaving you here and I'll be on you like a duck on a June bug."

"Damn it Bobby; that is just so fucking unfair" and she got up and stormed off and as I watched her walk away I was thinking "What isn't fair Princess is that I can't be with your mother especially since it was her fantasy that got me involved in the first place."

+++++++++++++++++++

Work was a surprise. Marge sent me to the basement to pull files, but I no sooner got there than Marge was there and taking off her panties. We did the deed and she went back upstairs, but before I could get back to work Gloria was there and taking off her undies. We got it done and she went back upstairs and she was no sooner out the door than Shelly walked in.

"Ass this time lover."

When that was done she left me and I thought "That's the last of them so I now I can get to work."

Nope! Tina showed up.

"Don absolutely refuses to even try anal. He's good with oral and the rest, but he just won't consider anal. I've decided to adopt Shelly's attitude. If Don won't do it I'm not cheating if I can get some one else to do it."

She took off her thong, bent over the table and then looked at me to see what I was going to do. What the fuck! What was one more right? I stepped forward and sent my cock into yet another older married woman. When I finished with Tina I half expected Andrea to show up, but she didn't and I got back to pulling files.

+++++++++++++++++++++

That evening I experienced a first of sorts. I'd been fucking Becky for several weeks, but that evening was the first time I showed up at her front door to take her out on a date.

Her mother was all smiles and saying how happy that she was that Becky was dating me. Archie was smiling too when he said:

"You aren't going to try any funny business with my daughter are you?"

I laughed and said, "Get serious. I've been trying to date her since the eighth grade and I've finally got her. I might not even bring her back."

"Then I'll have to hunt you down and do bad things to you."

He was smiling when he said it, but I somehow thought that his smile lacked sincerity.

Once in the car I asked Becky what she wanted to do.

"Bed."

"Is that all I am to you? A cock to play with?"

"We will have plenty of time to go places and do things when I am home for the summer and after we get married, but as long as I only have a short weekend to work with? Bed!"

As I pointed the car toward the Starlight I asked her what time I had to get her home.

"Doesn't matter. I'm a big girl now. Go off to college away from home and all that."

"It matters to me hot stuff. I have to work with your dad so I have to keep things cool between us."

"Make it mid-night then."

I got her home at ten till, but she would have tried to keep me going until the early hours of the morning if I would have let her. As I drove her home I told her that Saturday was going to include dinner and a couple of hours of dancing before I found us a bed. She gave me a sour look, but still gave me one hell of a hot kiss when I walked her to her door.

++++++++++++++++++++

The alarm mouth woke me up at eight and then it was suck and fuck until one in the afternoon and then she had to go grocery shopping.

I picked Becky up at three and we spent some time at the arcade and then played some miniature golf. I asked her what she wanted for dinner and at seven we were sitting in a booth at Harry's having milkshakes, burgers and fries.

As we walked from the car to the entrance of the teen club Becky told me that she didn't want to sit with the group if there was one.

"I want us to sit alone. I need to be able to work at making you mine."

I raised my eyebrows at that.

There was a group and we waved at them as we walked to a table on the other side of the room. I was sitting facing the entrance and maybe twenty minutes after Becky and I had taken our seats I saw Gail and Phil come in. They spotted the large group and walked over to join them. Five minutes later Gail noticed us and even though she was on the other side of the dance floor I thought I saw guilt register on her face and if indeed that is what is was I wondered why.

Becky and I danced for an hour or so and she kept pressing me to get her to a bed so we headed for the car. I saw someone sitting on the hood of my car and then I saw the Mustang convertible. As I got closer I saw that the guy on the hood was Wesley and he was holding a baseball bat. Shit! I thought all the parking lot bullshit was over with when Eddie went away.

Wesley slid off the hood and stood there tapping the bat against his leg as he said:

"Gonna be a little different this time motherfucker."

It only took a fraction of a second for my mind to ask how he knew that and then come back into focus as Becky said:

"What the hell do you think you're doing here Wes?"

"Gonna teach the asshole not to mess around with another man's girl."

"I stopped being your girl the second your hand opened the door to room 116 to let you and that skank with you in."

Then she stuck her hand up in front of his face and he screamed. I hadn't seen her do it, but she had taken some pepper spray out of her purse. Wesley dropped the bat as his hands flew to his face and Becky bent and picked up the bat and said:

"I don't know what you planned to do with this, but I've got a pretty good idea of what I can do with it."

She nailed him in the crotch with it. He sank to his knees and Becky kicked him in the ribs. Hard! She took the bat and rubbed it against his crotch as she said:

"Stay out of my life asshole and my life includes Rob."

She kicked him again and then turned to me and said:

"Let's go. All of a sudden I'm super hot."

As we drove toward the motel I asked her if I could put her on my payroll as a bodyguard. She laughed and said:

"Don't you worry about it lover. I take good care of my stuff."

"I'm stuff now? Is that a promotion or a demotion?"

"The title doesn't matter lover. What matters is that you are mine.

And so it came to pass.

++++++++++++++++++++

Epilog.

Carol wasn't all that happy and I was told that Natasha collapsed when she heard about it, but three weeks after we graduated Becky and I were married and for the last fifteen years we have been chasing each other around the bedroom. At least when we can get away from the kids. There are three of them. Bobby junior, Carol Ann and Anna Marie.

I never asked Becky what she did when she was away at school and she has never asked me what I did while she was gone. Until I graduated I kept playing with my ever changing harem.

As for the other players in my little drama?

I was mom's motherfucker and she was baby's cocksucker until Becky graduated and came home. She and dad divorced when dad and Marge slipped up and Marge got pregnant. I have a half brother now. Even though mom divorced dad over the pregnancy she continued to see Marge and for all I know she still does. I continued to see Marge until her eighth month which was when she decided that we had to end it. As a parting gift, just after she gave me my goodbye kiss, she said:

"Your father and you are the only ones who never used a condom with me." She gave me a big smile and said, "Think on it."

The divorce had no impact on my going to work full-time after I graduated and when dad retired ten years ago I picked up the reins. The business has grown and we are now running three shifts.

Mary and Alex married and they have an open/swinging marriage and it seems to be working out well for them. The gangbangs at Mary's continued, but shrunk in size as mom and eventually Marge and Gail all stopped participating. Mary is the workhorse now although for her it was never what you could call work.

Gail married Phil and they have for kids including a set of twins.

Tom made the Army his career and was recently promoted to bird colonel.

Following the night at Mary's Pam put investigators on her husband and found out he was trying to get some dirt on her that he could use in a divorce that would free him up to marry a young big titted blond. It turned out that Pam owned the company that Mark was the President and CEO of and there was an ironclad pre-nuptial agreement in place to protect her that could only be nullified by her infidelity. She kicked him out and divorced him. Three years later she remarried and she seems to be very happy.

Shelly had her baby, a little girl, and she gave her husband an ultimatum. Give her what she wanted or she would find someone who would and he could either live with it or call in the divorce lawyers. He caved and she tells me that he has become quite good at oral and has learned to love the tightness of her ass.

Andrea gave her husband the same ultimatum and he opted for calling the lawyers. Once she showed me the papers she was back in my harem until Becky's coming home for good put an end to it. Once I stopped with her she found a guy she liked well enough to marry and apparently her new spouse is taking care of business.

I lost touch with Gloria. A death in the family caused her to move away.

Tina's marriage didn't last a year. She caught her fairly new husband (get this) fucking her mother and she didn't care for it one bit especially since he was buried in her mother's ass when she caught them. I'm not sure what pissed her off the most; the fact that he was fucking her mother or that he was doing with her mother what he refused to do with her.

Carol became a flight attendant for United Airlines and after years of flying she moved into a management position with them. She never married because she says that she could never stay true to any one man. She is still her Cousin Becky's BFF and visits with us quite often. She keeps after Becky to share me with her like she did in school, but Becky isn't having any of that.

Nancy has been married and divorced four times and she says that she is going to keep trying until she finds a keeper.

Vonda married a man that she met where she went to work after graduation and gave Marcus his white son in law and it seems that the marriage is working. I remember the way she was in high school and even with what she did with me aside; it boggles my mind that she married a white man.

I saw Tash in Wal-Mart a couple of weeks ago and even in her late fifties she is still one smoking hot momma.

And lastly there is Natasha. Her wanting to see what other guys were like continued all the way through school and she developed a reputation as an easy piece and she kept at it even after graduation. Like Nancy she has been married and divorced four times. Each divorce was because she gave the husband an STD and the husband got upset about it. She is presently single and looking.