A Weird Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Nikki was made to complete the circuit of climaxes given from her magnificent lover, he spouted more thick hot and potent cum into the womb of his beautiful young blond wife. He considered her as his now; he didn't know if Nikki knew she was a black cock lover, a slut, he wouldn't mention that word to her, not yet, even his whore, he thought. He would let her find that all by herself.

Nikki spoke, she had been thinking, summing things up, discussing it with herself, and then she said to him. "Obi, I'm not stupid, every man I have ever met has assumed that, because I am beautiful then I must be an air head, I am not. And let me tell you this, I will not be treated like one. You have Vic pooing his pants, but you won't do that to me, got it? Now I want to know everything that happened, everything that has brought him, and now me, into this situation."

Obi tried as best as he could to bring her up to speed, without telling her of the double dealing he and Tom were involved in. He told her that Vic had been employed for a specific purpose, and that was to legally front the business. That he wasn't, and never had been allowed to join the dots. But he was nosy, he now knew too much. And though he and Tom would do their best to protect him, and still could easily. There were serious players out there, and if Vic became 'public' then he would pay an extremely heavy price.

Now Nikki understood, and she knew that Vic had to be diverted from his almost suicidal path. He had to be brought to heel one way or another. She also knew that giving this up, black sex wasn't an option she would put on the table. If he wanted to stay married to her, and she was sure he did. Then he would have to accept this addition to their lives.

Obi was playing with Nikki's tits and nipples as he spoke, Nikki watched as her nipples grew high, wide and tight. She loved this, she listened to every word he spoke but her senses were wired to her nipples. Obi rose above her, he had finished for now. Now he needed to taste her blond pussy.

He got head to toe with her, and immediately buried his head between her legs, his mouth closed over her pussy, he sucked hard, and his tongue sank right in, then he fingered her ass. Nikki's hips left the bed in a sudden flip, her hands went to his hips, her mouth opened and it sought Obi's prick, it was just above her. A massive sublime orgasm rolled through her as his tongue stroked her pussy's insides, the suction hr her to him. The finger forced her ass up, thereby offering her pussy totally and unconditionally.

Nikki wanted him in her mouth, she got him, her hands found his balls, and Nikki, for the first time in her life, pushed a finger into a man's ass. It felt warm, soft, thrilling, and knowing where it was, it felt so deliciously dirty. Her head tipped back to give her the best angle of attack to suck Obi off, it worked; he started to fuck her mouth. Her cheeks flowed in and out as the big black cock travelled.

She was looking at compelling hairy, tight and curly, black balls, packed, she hoped, with more cum for her. They brought each other to the fore at the same time. Nikki screamed around his prick as she came. It caved her in, it was almost earth shattering. And at the same time Obi unloaded what she had waited for. Huge globs of thick cum slid around her mouth before disappearing into her happy and submissive receptive throat and body.

Vic was listening again, he himself didn't know why he got so excited by listening to his young and beautiful bride, being screwed and whatever else his boss was doing to her, gave him such a thrill. But it did, he even asked himself it that made him a pervert? Whatever it was, he knew as he heard her loud moaning, then silence for a while. He got another hard on which had to been seen to once more. He took himself in hand and jacked off over the image of Nikki being summarily fucked with Obi's thick black cock.

They lay there both breathing deep together, Obi had never met a woman like this, she was utterly beautiful, she was so softly blond, she was as sexy as hell. He knew for absolute certain that Nikki, having being blacked, would never go back, not for true satisfaction. Nikki would always want, need, and have black for that. And then, he admitted to himself, somewhat ruefully, she had a mind of her own.

"Nikki," he told her, "don't ask or question me, but I want you to get dressed, wear what you like, and pack a bag, we are leaving and you won't be back here until tomorrow, we will be attending a very important dinner tonight, trust me?" and he raised an eye brow. Nikki looked at him there was a question, maybe two in her eyes. "Okay," he "said, ask me what you want."

"Two things Obi, can you guarantee my safety, and what about Vic, will he be okay, no problems for now?" Obi smiled, 'she certainly does have her own mind,' he told himself, 'but she also knows without asking, that she needs me and my prick more than she needs to stay here right now.'

"Yes and yes Nikki, there is, I completely 100% assure you there is no hidden agenda." Nikki believed him, she showered, and dressed, this took nearly two hours, Obi sat patiently while she got ready, and he was suitably stunned by her exotic stunning beauty.

Obi called Tom, "Tom, he said, "I've had an idea, why don't you send Anna round here; tell her to bring her gear, I'll leave a message for her telling what I want her to do. I can trick Mr you know who, and film him with her. That way he'll be under our thumb for good, even though his wife has his number now, just that this will be a little extra insurance. And he will, should we ever need him to be, what do you think?"

Tom's answer was a, "sure thing will do," and the phone clicked off. Obi wrote his instructions which he knew would be followed to the letter. Anna was his most trusted aide, and he had faith in her ability to complete his task. He left the message on Nikki's table for her to find, and he and Nikki left.

Obi had plans for her tonight; he wanted to show her off, to let his associates and friends know just what he had. Nikki was every black man's dream, a beautiful and very sexy, young married woman. The wedding rings on her fingers denoting just that. And her super soft fabulous long blond hair, all topped off with her hypnotic and magnetic huge blue innocent eyes. And who would serve him for as long as he wanted her to, and Obi would want her for a long time, he thought.

He went to see Vic, he told him he and Nikki were leaving for the weekend, that she would be okay, that he would take care of her in every way, emphasising the 'in every way.' And that she would be home tomorrow and they could then discuss their new situation. Vic tried to protest, saying he wanted to see Nikki, to ask her what she thought.

All this did was to earn him a very hard slap, he shut up, not only because it scared him, but stunned him also. Vic wasn't into violence, he hadn't been brought up that way, he had never even been involved in any kind of conflagration at school. Obi quickly tied his wrists again to the bed and left.

And they left but only just in time as Obi saw, but ignored the arrival of Anna, 'Viccy boy, you are in for one hell of a surprise, and I hope you enjoy it. But if you don't, it may be your last!' Anna entered the house, she could smell perfume, then she read the note, she smiled and thought, 'Ooooh lovely!'

She dressed as asked for by Tom, Anna was a tall black woman, nearly six feet, and 150lbs, she was as beautiful as Nikki in her own inimitable black sexy way. Her black hair was long and sleek, her face stunningly pleasing to any man, or woman. Her body was voluptuous, full and rounded, enormous black nipples that stood on her upturned breasts like tiny oak trees. And she had the longest of legs that could choke the life out of any man, or woman. And a few of both sexes had had their mettle tested by her.

She carried her gear up, set it all up and prepared it before entering Vic's room. She checked herself in the mirror, her instructions had included her to be as sexy and as alluring as she ever had been, and she was. She was confident that there wouldn't be a man alive, or woman, that could or would resist her.

Many had tried, and all had failed, and she was looking forward to meeting Obi's newest conquest. Obi had never said no to her when she had asked him if she could test drive one of his women. She took a deep breath and walked in on Vic, the look on his face was priceless, shock, stunned, hopeless, hapless, helpless, and fear. And then pleasure as he saw, then he looked at the statuesque and beautiful black woman now at the side of his bed.

"Hi Vic," Anna said sweetly, sexily," I hear you have been a naughty boy. I have been brought in Vic, to teach you, in the nicest possible way of course, to show you the error of your ways, okay?" Vic gaped and tried to get away, it was of course impossible.

"Vic, don't be silly, you know you can't get free, and if I'm right in thinking, you soon won't want to. I'll tell you what, in about thirty minutes I'll ask you if you do want to get away, alright?" Anna set about enticing the captive, she spun on her high heels, danced for him very suggestively, blew hot kisses at him.

Vic was already falling under her spell, her high upturned tits were enhanced by the dress she was wearing, her slim waist enticed him, and her very stature beguiled him. Vic, if he was nothing else, was a virile man, a man who loved charm, and beauty, and teasing him right now was a beautiful woman, even if she was black.

He felt the first stirrings of his cock, it wasn't the biggest, he knew that, but he had perfected a line of love making that had satisfied the girls in his life, and until yesterday, his wife had been more than contented. "Viccy, you are getting hard, am I exciting to you hmmmm?" she asked him so breathlessly.

Anna was 28 years old now, she had been one of a few genuine high class call girls, and she had made a lot of money. She was self sufficient, what she did for people like Obi was for favours only. Her fees were extremely high when she needed to gain him a contract, or make someone happy.

But she had reasoned lately, time is moving on, things will be going south soon. So Anna had decided that 'retirement' was something she was going to explore, she intended to go back to college and earn a degree. But for now, Obi needed a favour.

"Viccy, you are getting harder," she repeated as she cavorted silkily for him. She sat on the bed, knees toward the bed head, she was facing him. She almost went straight for his cock and balls, but though better of it. She rested her hands on his bare chest, "You are quite good looking for a white man Viccy," she told him.

Her hands were like an electrical prod, it fired him up in seconds, his whole body buzzed, the humiliation he had gone through, the shame, it was history. "I'm so happy Viccy," she said throatily, "I seem to be exciting you, am I?" Vic could hardly speak, his voice box was glued up, but his body, and especially his prick and balls, spoke volumes for him.

She raked her hands and nails over his chest, right down to just above his lower navel, his ass jumped in hopeful anticipation. Then Anna stood up, much to his great disappointment. Then she asked him, "Has Obi been with your wife Viccy, is this what all this is about, is that the naughty bit you've been involved with?" She looked around the room, and her eyes fell on a wedding photo of her in her dress.

"Jesus Viccy," Anna said, picking up the photo, "she is absolutely gorgeous, oh Viccy, how beautiful she is, no wonder he has taken her, and why he's brought me in too."

"Yes," Vic croaked, his prick was hurting him, "she is, I have, and you are too."

"Awwwww Viccy, you are so sweet, so nice, what a lovely thing to say. Now I know we are going to get along just great, agreed?"

"Yes."

Anna started gyrating for him again; his eyes were burning holes into the back of his head as he watched. Then, wonder of wonders, she started a long and far too slow strip tease. It charged him up like an enormous battery charger; his cock was straining against nothing as she teased him mercilessly.

After a life time she was naked, and sat with her soft cool hands on his chest again, Vic was going insane, she spent forever caressing his chest and lower abdomen, his arms, his thighs, nearly his cock and balls, but only nearly. Anna lay next to him, he on his back, her on her side, her nipples scratched his side, her sweet breath washed over him.

Her hot beautiful black shapely body right up against him, she raised a superbly tapered and smooth black leg over his. "Now Viccy isn't this just so grand," she almost had her full soft black lips touching his but not quite. He tried to kiss her, but as soon as his lips brushed hers, Anna had gone.

"Now now Viccy boy, I want you to start to learn that you don't, won't and can't do anything without my express permission, do you understand?" She asked him.

"No I don't, sorry, what am I missing?" he answered, his prick was ready to pop!

"Well Viccy, being in the position you are, and will find yourself in the future, and entirely due to your indiscretions. Not doing as you are told by me, can, and will lead to serious retribution from Tom and Obi, Capeesh?" Now Vic saw a little light being shed on his predicament.

"You are being offered the world Viccy darling," she said, "but it will not be the world you have been used to. That world is changing for you, whether your beautiful wife will still be in it I don't know. But if I were to hazard a guess, I would say yes she would be."

"But having knowledge of Obi, you really need to start listening to him and Tom, and very fast." Anna continued, "I am here Viccy baby, to take your mind off things, to get you to admit the error of your ways. Obi and Tom want you to be a part of their team, they think you are brilliant at what you do, and have every confidence in you. But you must, and will only remain a part, not the whole."

Vic was having trouble taking all this in; his error(s) were coming home to roost in a big way. Now he knew he had to turn back, or the consequences would be more than too harsh, he had finally got the message, seen the picture.

"I'm sorry Anna, I understand now, please tell me what I need to do to put things right?" he whispered. Anna smiled; he hadn't quite got it yet.

"Obi and Tom are the only ones who can put things right Viccy boy, but having said that. Now that your wife has, erm, how shall I say this, erm, ah I know, opened up to them, I think you can guess what I mean by that. I think she will have a say in her own future too, and whether that will include you will be a matter for her!"

"Now enough of that, I want to get on, I need you to wear this for a moment, you don't mind do you?" she said, and put a blindfold on him. He tried to turn away but it was useless. Anna tickled his balls and cock; it took his mind of things straight away. His prick jumped back to full attention, what he had gone through up to now gave him no need for a lot of stimulation.

Anna lay next to him again, kissed his cheek, her cool soft lips burned a hole in his cheek, she rubbed and caressed him, breathed in his ear seductively. She watched his cock twitch and pulse. 'He really is quite sexy, for a white boy,' she thought. "You like me don't you Viccy boy, do you think I'm beautiful, do you think I'm sexy, Hmmmm?" She already knew what he was about to say, but as a woman she liked to hear it.

"Yes Anna, there is nothing about you not to like, to love, you are so utterly beautiful so gorgeously sexy, I want you, pleeeeease?" Anna jacked him so slowly; it drove him nuts in seconds.

"Would you like me to make you cum Viccy boy Hmmmm?" she breathed over him, her cool hand sliding agonisingly slowly up and down his aching shaft. He couldn't see Anna but he had a picture of her doing what she was doing firmly fixed in his mind. Suddenly she stopped and left him alone. "Please Anna don't go, don't leave me, please, not like this?" he begged child like.

Anna was pleased at that response, he was about where she wanted him, she did enjoy this, torturing a man sexually, it gave her the biggest thrill to hear a man beg her for her love. She quickly set the camera on the dresser, checked the viewing screen, perfect, she thought, plugged it in, and set it to record. The cover it was under would prevent Vic from seeing it when she removed his blindfold.

Then she got back on the bed, softly picked up his cock and gave it a gentle squeeze, "Did you miss me Viccy boy?" she asked him. He moaned and humped his dick to her hand. Anna inspected it, 'Not bad for a white dick,' she said to herself, 'not as big as Obi's or Toms, but quite okay. But Anna knew it wasn't always down to size, it was always what a man could do with it.

She also checked Vic out; she appraised him, 'good body, good age, about twenty four, maybe twenty five. Nice height, good looking, good hygiene, very important!' she laughed to herself. 'And maybe just quite sexy too, maybe that's what attracted his wife to him in the first place. Anna would test drive him to near destruction!

"Viccy baby," she said, "I don't like the blindfold, so I'm taking it off for you okay?" he nodded heavily. "I want you to see me in action, and I want to see your reaction too." She took it off and got on him.

He was looking up at the most amazing sight he had ever seen, his wife was as equally beautiful, but in a so massively different way. He knew that he could never resist this woman, whether he wanted to be faithful or not. There was no way he would not be able to say no, not even think it!

Anna was peering down at him, her knees either side, her pussy sitting on his chest, her hands on her thighs. But what captured his attention were her big black breasts, they were heavy and large, but her nipples, 'oh her nipples' Vic thought. 'They are huge, thick and long, crinkly, and they were pointing to a spot above his head, there was no sag what so ever. And they were more inviting than is reasonable to any man.'

Anna hefted them, "you like these Viccy?" she purred sexily, her hand went behind to feel him, "Oooooh Viccy, you do, oh isn't that just so lovely, thank you, thank you." She rubbed him with one hand, and nipped his nipples with her nails, Vic moaned loudly. The camera was getting everything; obi would have all he wanted.

Anna slid up his body, until her pussy was touching his chin, "Viccy boy would you like to taste me, would you like that hmmmm?" she teased.

"Yes Anna yes, anything you want, anything, argggggh!" his mind cut in and made him beg.

"Right now Viccy boy, I am going to test you, are you ready baby?" she asked stealthily.

"Yes yes, Oh god yes, please Anna please!" She reached out and got a condom from her purse.

"Now Viccy, I am putting this on you, we need to be careful don't we. You will only ever cum in me when I say you can. And that will only be if I am satisfied you can do as I tell you, and that I am further satisfied that you can control yourself. Today, right now is your first test, you still ready baby?" she asked giving his cock a wonderful and murderous squeeze.

Vic gasped that he was, Anna fitted the condom skilfully, she had done this hundreds of times. Vic watched an utter awe, everything she did mesmerised him. She got over him and slid her slick pussy half on him and held position.

"Now," she said sternly, "you will not cum until I tell you that you can. If you don't, you will be punished Viccy, got it my little boy?" Vic was horrified, and her phrase, 'my little boy,' went unheard.

"But Anna that's not fair, you have had me up on the ceiling all this time and then you say that?" Anna squeezed his balls tight enough to make him wince in fear. She raised an exquisite eyebrow, it wasn't a question, it was a challenge. "I'll try Anna, but I'm not sure I will be able not to do it." For that he received another squeeze, this one harder than the last.