A Weird Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna dropped on him and began to fuck her prisoner, 'he will learn, and soon I think?' she said quite contentedly to herself. She liked him, he was honest, every other man she had done this to had promised her everything she asked for, and not one had given her what she asked for from them.

She leaned in and kissed Vic for the first time, he sank in it, her tongue stroked his. Her nipples slid over his tormented chest, she nipped her pussy on his rock hard cock, he muffled into her mouth. He had never been made love to like this, his new and beautiful wife was a complete novice, a tiny schoolgirl compared to this.

Anna broke the kiss, but her lips stayed in contact with his. She saw the contorted look on his face. 'He is trying blessing him; just look at him Anna, just look!' His eyes were screwed shut, his face was red, he was thinking of anything he could to prevent himself from cumming, to avoid her displeasure, 'and,' he thought, 'punishment!'

Anna rode him hard, it wasn't fair, she told herself, there is no way he can keep it inside, no way. But she had to admire his tenacity; Anna gave him what she rarely gave another man, a lot of herself! She decided that when he came, she wouldn't be too harsh, just enough to keep him on his toes, as it were. She loved him with her luscious dark skinned fabulous body and mouth; she kissed him, held him close.

She teased him, "are you close Viccy, you aren't going to cum are you baby hmmmm?" she squeezed his cock again and again with her pussy muscles, as she slid it up and down his begging shaft. Vic erupted, he couldn't stop it. The relief he felt was enormous, more than he had ever known, Anna had made him cum like he never had.

Anna felt, rather than heard him cum, he was trying to stay silent, but he failed in the end. "Oh Anna, Anna, Anna, oh Urggggh!" he moaned as he spewed his cum and filled the condom. He collapsed under her spent, it was as if he had fucked her not the other way round, he felt drained, which he was, and exhausted.

Anna quickly slid of, removed the full condom and dropped it on the floor, 'his wife can find that,' she sniggered to herself. She would be shown the film of her and Viccy boy anyway. She was kind to him; she let him relax, but played with his cock. 'I wonder how long it will take me to get him going again?' she thought. I could do with a good fuck now, never mind him. Vic in his captured position had made Anna turn herself on too.

She knew though that she would have the rest of the day, all of tonight, and most of tomorrow to play her game, and it was a game she knew she was going to enjoy. She hadn't been sure when she had received Tom's call, but now? Vic was on a loser; in fact he was losing badly already to her.

Anna undid one piece of rope from the bed, and tied it off around his waist, then she did the same with the other. His arms, thankfully, he told her, were now by his sides. He was still her prisoner, but he was a lot more comfortable. Anna never waited a moment, she spun around and plopped her heated pussy right on his face, her ass was on his nose, and her pussy was tight down over his mouth. Squeezing his balls, she said, "Go to work Viccy boy, do your worst, if you dare!"

He attacked her with everything he had, he sucked licked and poked, he tried to drive his nose into her ass. Anna deliberately farted, she giggled, he was overcome with the scented aroma that shrouded him, she was so alluring, sensuous, and so wonderfully powerful. He wanted to give in to her, surrender completely. It was a massive turn on, he didn't see it, but he felt it, his prick throbbed.

Anna saw it and grinned, she was beginning to be impressed. 'He's quite the boy isn't he, and maybe he should have been born black?' She held it, stroked and played with it, she watched delightedly as it grew in her hand. Anna felt she was in for some fun, and in the end she might find what she was looking for. It was a man who could and would be happy to be her bottom.

Anna had no trouble getting him to her liking, she teased and tormented him mercilessly, she knew, but he didn't, that he was being tested to the limit, and trained even. Vic was loving the attention he was receiving, he didn't think this was a hardship, not like he felt when Obi had him and he was fucking his wife. That thought, Obi fucking Nikki, gave him all he needed to serve Anna with his hard on.

Anna wasn't about to untie him, she needed the control to push him under. But she knew how to get the screwing she was now in need of. Kneeling on him once more, she pushed her arms under him, and rolled on to her side. Her feet crossed over his ass, her arms encased him, and Vic went for broke.

Anna kissed him, urged him, Vic did everything she said, he drove his prick in and out as fast as he could he had nothing to hang on to. Anna did it for him, each time he ass pulled away, she humped him back in again with her feet. This was the best sex Vic had ever had, his wife, as beautiful as she was, she wasn't in the same league as Anna.

His premise had always been since he met and married her, sex would be fantastic simply because he was in bed with an amazingly beautiful young blond. Well now he was in bed with an amazingly beautiful black woman who knew everything neither he, nor his wife Nikki could have even thought of.

Vic gave himself to the moment, to her, he had a feeling deep down that this is what life was about, what he was meant to be, who he was, and what and where he wanted to be. He knew his life had been changed now forever. No matter where he went after this weekend, he would not be the same man, and more importantly, he wouldn't want the same things he had been used to, been brought up to.

Anna made him fuck her as if it was the first time he had done it, and found what excitement making love was. She was taller than him by about 2" and she was strong physically, she had determination, knew what she wanted, and wouldn't settle for second best. Vic then got his own determination through her; Anna had connected with him, plugged him into her circuits. He wasn't going to be second best, never again to anyone, only to Anna.

He gave Anna, unknown to him, the best orgasm she had had for years, most of her adult life had been spent faking it, doing it for cash, this was for free and Vic blew her apart, his childish fervour was as natural as drinking water. Nothing was pretended, Vic wasn't that clever, he didn't know he was on the clock, under the hammer.

All he wanted to do was please her, he had wanted to please Nikki, and he had, he knew that. But that was because he felt it was his duty, because of her luscious beauty. But pleasing Anna was a thing he had for her; it was inside him, palpable, tangible, and so right. Anna's orgasm made her so happy, it rocketed through her body in an unstoppable flaming, all devouring comet of emotions.

'Is this the one?' she thought, 'is this, whom I thought to be as an insignificant male, the one?' Vic was in for the night of his life, she never left him alone, she was all over him, she did everything to him she could think of. Vic, trapped under in the 69 was in sheer heaven, to have those beautiful twin dark moons at the centre of his world was all he could ever have wished for, and he served her totally. She made him cum twice more, and Anna had his cock in her for most of the time. Vic was sexually spent, he had no more cum in him, but that didn't stop Anna from taking him there.

Then exhaustion took him from her, she too was feeling the same, though Vic would never know it. She would never let him see, yet, what he had done to her. For the first time since she had been around eighteen to twenty years old, she had been properly satisfied by a man. And the reason for that was, she liked Vic, she liked who he was, what he was, and what she was making him, and what he did for her without knowing it.

Vic slumbered peacefully beside her, still tied, still at her mercy. She knew he would not try to break away even if she left him alone; she was already that confidant in him. Before she went to sleep, Anna started to plot, toss ideas around in her mind. She was becoming intent on taking him, she felt he was already hers, he liked the way she treated him, he was already subservient sexually to her, that much was obvious.

Obi was the key along with Nikki, she needed him to take her and keep her for himself. She had a feeling he was thinking along the same lines, or he wouldn't have taken her with him, and that had given Anna the opening she had been presented with. So that could be Anna's plan, navigate Obi down the path of keeping Nikki, then she could and would take Viccy. No harm, no foul, she thought.

Nikki had been astonished at the size of Obi's apartment, opulent wasn't the word for it, and it was in the poshest, and swankiest part of town. The 360 degree views from each corner, be it bedrooms or lounge took her breath away. Obi slid up behind her, "we have a few hours before we go out Nikki, what shall we do with the time?" he asked lasciviously.

Nikki knew, and also felt the lump pressing her ass, "I'm sure that you have something in mind sir!" she replied just as lewdly. Nikki still hadn't gotten over the screwing she had been the welcome recipient of yet.

"Can we use that bedroom?" she said pointing to one on the corner. "I have a better idea, come," he whispered. He took her out of a sliding glass door, and on to a wide balcony. On there was what looked like a sun bed? But it was a made up one, pillows, sheets and blankets. It was also facing the receding sun. The afternoon was warm still, she looked around, there wasn't a thing over looking it.

She smiled, now she felt very naughty, utterly and so deliciously dirty. 'I wonder what my mom and dad would say if they could see their little princess right now, and also what they would say, if they could see her in a few minutes time!' Obi dragged her back inside and almost ripped her clothes away, he was so anxious to fuck her he as dripping with it.

Naked they both hurried, Nikki grabbed the covers, 'SILK!' "Obi, they are silk!" she almost dived head first to get in and feel it slide around her body. It was fantastic, and then Obi loomed and rose above her, she had never in her life wanted a man so much. Vic was becoming history. The black form hovered over her, her tiny hand found him.

"Oh my God Obi, oh my God!" she pulled him to her, and he slid deep into her white hot pussy. Nikki was gone, she knew in that one thrust where her future lay, and it wasn't with her husband anymore. Nikki cried tears of joy, pain, and utter fulfilment; never could a man have found what he had found in her. The excitedly terrifically beautiful young blond wife came like a train time and time again.

Her climaxes were intermingled, she lost count, and she never knew when one finished and another began. It had to be a special man who could do this, and Obi was the one. Her mind set became unequivocal, she would do whatever it took to please him, and keep him, no matter the cost.

The price as it turned out was a high one, but Nikki would and did pay it many times for him. The dinner went unattended, Obi fucked her ass again and it was impossible for her to walk in a straight line. They spent the whole night on the exterior balcony, making love, never a moment was wasted, love abounded them. Vic had lost his wife by the morning. She was in love with Obi, not only was he the most magnificent lover, his thick, long and powerful black cock was something she would ever be able to deny ever again.

He was a strong physically, and mentally large man, a body to die for, and Nikki would see to it that she learned every contour of him. But he was kind, gentle and tender when he needed to be. And a strong, demanding, and so dominant man, and he was all man for sure, when he decided to be. Nikki loved him for it.

When her eyes blearily opened to the morning sun peeping over the roof tops, she turned him, her body easily slipped into his, she was at home with him, she needed him, the heat from him had an aphrodisiacal effect on her. She slipped down the sheets and found him, her mouth fitted him now. She sucked gently not wanting to awaken the giant he was, the masterful man he was.

His cock grew in her mouth, she relished him, savoured him, she could see in the morning light filtering though the sheets, the dark shape of him, his cock, the base and his big hairy black balls. Nikki shivered with hope, happiness, and extraordinary arousal. Obi had woken up, but stayed still, he knew what she was doing, 'so,' he thought, 'I'll give her breakfast right here in bed!' He slowly turned on to his back and let her get on with it. There was not the slightest bit of reticence from her now, she was in, she was his!

He lay there and absolutely savoured the gentle, but manic sucking of his cock, his bell end was beginning to tingle, he was on his way. Her soft hand cupped his balls, and fingered his large testicles; he had a load of cum for her. Nikki bent to her task, once more she was intent on making him cum, and once more she was determined not to lose a drop, she didn't. Obi shot her full in a nanosecond, her cheeks swelled to bursting but Nikki forced it down her widening throat. Dumper truck of cum came after dumper truck load of cum, followed in quick succession by more, but Nikki never faltered, not once

She won this battle, he had almost shot her down, but her defences had held and every drip went into her and nowhere else. She beamed inwardly with pride; the taste of him would never leave her in her life time. Nikki was now taken over wholly, in her mind, her future was set, and it was with Obi. Then she had an awful sudden thought, 'what if he doesn't want me?' she wept with his cock still in her mouth. The idea of a future without him was intolerable to her now.

Obi sensed a problem, he slid her up to him on the silky sheets, he saw the tears in her massive blue eyes. "What's wrong Nikki, did I hurt you?" he asked. She shook her lovely head, but still tears fell off her cheeks.

"I don't want to go home Obi, I want to stay here with you, I need you. I think, no I don't think, I know I love you. Please say you want me. I'll do anything you say Obi, I don't care what you tell me to do, I will do it, please," she wailed into his neck, her body, arms and legs wrapped tightly around him. Nikki was a little girl again, begging to be loved.

Obi could have jumped off the balcony, she really was his, he wouldn't have to talk her into anything, make her do anything. She would do what he said, no matter what. He saw the world opening up for him. The business would grow massively with Nikki at the helm of his ship.

"You Nikki Cinque are going nowhere," he told her, "nowhere but where I tell you, you are here, you are staying here. You're mine, you belong to me. Your husband is a very lucky man, he will keep his job, but he has lost you. Today you will go on your own in my car, my driver will escort you. You will pack the things you need and come back here. You will tell your husband you are leaving and coming back to me. You will tell him you belong to another man and that you are black owned, okay; can you remember all of that?"

Nikki was beside herself with joy, "yes yes yes," she shouted out to the world. "Leave things to me," she told him happily. "I have my man," the young blond beauty shouted again. She took her wedding rings off, looked over the edge of the balcony, no one there, she threw them away. "Does that confirm it Obi?" she said and kissed him passionately and so lovingly.

"Nikki, there will be things I'll want you to do for me, sometimes I won't even mention it, but you will know. And I want you to say to yourself, this is what Obi wants, and you will do it, yes?"

Nikki didn't hesitate, "Yes, I will Obi, I've promised you already, I'll do whatever you tell me to do, I swear." Obi thought, 'hmmm, we'll see?' At lunch time he told her to get ready to leave, she went and showered, and got ready again, he sighed when he saw her. She is absolutely beautiful, he told himself.

He kissed her goodbye, she wanted him to go with her, but he had said he had things to do; she accepted it and left with his driver. Obi wasn't particularly pleased with himself, 'but,' he reasoned, it has to be done, then I'll put a stop to it, a one off!' he told himself.

"She's coming over, she doesn't know it yet, but she will when she gets there, two hours Tom that's your time limit." Obi told him. Tom grinned, 'he's a good guy isn't he, I only got to screw her a little yesterday, today I'll finish it off!' he spoke aloud.

The driver dropped her off after a ten minute drive, he told her to go to the elevator, and press four digits on the pad. Nikki asked him why, he told her, because Obi had said so. Nikki went in and did as she was told. Up she went, and the door swished back and there stood waiting for her in a short black and gold dressing gown was Tom, Obi's business partner.

Now Obi's words hit her with the force of a hammer, "There will be things I'll want you to do for me, and not even mention it, but you will know!" Nikki knew she was here for Tom. She found herself stepping out of the elevator, and Tom took her hand, "So beautiful, so very beautiful," he stroked her soft blond hair, put his arm around her waist and she was walking into his bedroom.

He undressed the stunned young woman; he kissed her, felt her gently, took her hand and led her into his bed. Nikki was in a quandary, out of all the things she had been able to imagine what Obi would want from her, this certainly wasn't one of them. Tom wasted no time in gently attacking Nikki, he kissed her, loved her, played with her nipples, fingered her sweet loving pussy, kissed and bit her neck,

Her eyes closed, 'this is what Obi wants from me? Okay then he'll get what he wants. It wasn't hard for her to transport herself to Tom this way. All she had to do was remember how he screwed her while Obi mouth fucked her, she felt the warmth spreading from her pussy, nipples and neck, her lips.

Her hand went to him and grasped him. "Is this what you want Tom, Hmmmm? You want me again, I think that's obvious," she said as his thick black prick grew to full power in her hand. With her eyes closed she could imagine it being Obi, it worked, she became aroused for him. Tom got straight over her and sank into the sweetest hottest white pussy ha had had for a long time.

Nikki became submissive, she seemed to elevate to a higher plane. Her legs went over his back, her arms enclosed him to her, they shared a sweet kiss. Then Tom fucked her harder than Obi had ever done. He was a steam powered pump, on and on, permanently ravaging her, she didn't have to imagine it was Obi, not now, she knew it was Tom!

Toms cock worked its own magic, somehow she knew it was the same as Obi's, but it wasn't it was Tom's, it was totally different, in seconds Nikki was having a climax, it tore through her like a high wind on a prairie, blustering and hustling right through her. Nikki was in two halves, the one where she was in a spin because she was being screwed by Obi's partner.

And he had no trouble at all taking her to the heights, his black cock, ridged with thick veins was doing what he knew it would and could do, make her cum, have massive orgasms. She went with it and him, she didn't have a choice. Nikki was as yet unaware of what a black cock slut was

The other half of her shocked at her own response to this man, within minutes of walking through his door, she was in his bed and being screwed out of her mind. Tom of course had all the ammunition he needed, and that was provided by the young blond beautiful bride he was fucking. She was the ammunition, simply by being who, and what she was. It put him at the top of the tree, Lord of all he surveyed, and he was surveying Nikki!