All Comments on 'A Welcome Surprise at My Door'

by bratprince30

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That was AMAZING!!! I'm stroking and leaking precum all over my panties, bringing them up to smear it all over my lips and face. I miss the slippery sweetness of warm cum on my face and on my slutty tongue, pursing my lips around the head to ensure I get the last, lingering drops. I need a cock in my mouth right now, and a big throbbing black one would surely quench my desire.

ShortyMacShortyMac9 months ago

I too love a nice hard cock in my mouth and ass. I loved your story got me nice and hard wishing I was the one getting my mouth fucked. The last time I suck a cock was in November of 2021. The person was a hot black trans I met in 2018 when we were both in a VA run homeless shelter. We became good friends but there was no sex between us till 2021. Summer was her name and she’d come over every Saturday night for dinner and a movie. I told her soon after we met I’d love to suck her off. I wasn’t her type though. She was a size queen. I’m 5’3” 135 pounds. Then all of a sudden she dropped off the face of the planet. Finally in November she showed up at my door about midnight. I’m a night person so I was still up. She was homeless again and starving. I fixed her some food and she ate it up and ask for more. I fixed her more. Once she was full we were sitting on my couch talking and she looked at me with a funny look in her eyes and said to me

“You want to touch it?” Of course I said YES. She untied the cord of her sweatpants and pulled them down. My jaw almost hit the floor. She was already hard and she was HUNG. She had to be 9-10 inches and as big around as my wrist. I leaned over and took her in my mouth. She was so big and hard I could only get about half of her in my mouth. I sucked her for about 15 minutes then ask if she wanted to fuck me. We tried several different positions, but she was just too big. I went back to sucking her as I really wanted to make her cum. I must have sucked her for 45 minutes. I couldn’t get her to cum. I gave her the bed and I slept in my recliner in the living room. I’ve never been able to sleep with only one person in my life. Next morning she woke up jumped in the shower. She came out into the living room naked and hard as a rock. So I started sucking her again. An hour later still no cum. 😪 That night I was sleeping in my recliner again when about 3am my doorbell rang. It was our security guard and behind him wrapped in my lightweight summer blanket was Summer. He turned her over to me. She was wandering the halls of my apartment building NAKED wrapped only in my blanket. Someone had complained to Mike. I told her she can’t be doing that I could be kicked out and that would also cancel my Section 8 and I’d be homeless. The next day I discovered why she couldn’t cum. She was smoking Meth in my bedroom. If you don’t know smoking Meth is like taking Super Viagra. The side effect is men can’t cum. Her smoking Meth is a direct violation of my rental contract and again grounds for election. I had to ask her to leave. She got mad and told me if she had to leave I’d never see her again. I stuck to my guns and told her she had to leave. I haven’t seen or heard from her since.

LighthousenorthLighthousenorth9 months ago

Love the story. I never did that kind of dating, but I think I should start to do ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Lucky Guy. I love Black cock and could never say No to any and all Black men. Sure, some won't agree; but, if you ever have thought about going down ob a Black man, do it. You'll not be sorry. I wish I had a Black cock in my life right now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbratprince30@bratprince30
Been visiting the site since it popped up years ago… finally decided to join, post and write. I hope someone out there enjoys my musings and what some naught consider bizarre thoughts. Married and loyal to a fault. We’re both bisexual but we settled down years ago. Lots of exp...