All Comments on 'A Welcomed Guest Ch. 02'

by Pars001

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 7 years ago
Not bad

Was enjoying most of the story, but the method of referring to people as the man, the woman etc got too tiresome. Even the main character was called 'the man' all the time. I realise you wtitten quite few chapters but cant quite get any further than the start of this page. A real shame because it looked lije being an enjoyable tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It needs a rewrite.

I can understand some of your plot now, but the word choice, grammar, lack of character development, still missing protagonist name, and other things make for a difficult story to hold my interest. Even the sex scenes, which are your most descriptive scenes, need some work. I still don’t understand some things and that’s why I can’t keep reading. It just doesn’t hold my interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

THANK YOU for a very fun story!! Do please continue!!

tinfoilhattinfoilhatabout 1 year ago

Why use "the man" as his name?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPars001@Pars001
Am a clerk here in Florida. I started writing almost three years ago again. I am dabbling in almost all genres. I hope I can bring a little enjoyment to those that have never read me. Also am an old Dom out of the life style for years. Am open to private chat with almost anyon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES