A Welders Tale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty stood behind the screen door her arms folded over her massive breasts that rested on her equally massive belly almost forming one singular profile. She had heard us pull in across the gravel drive, stones crunching as we advanced. I got out and opened the door for Robin helping her step out. We walked around the front of the truck and headed to the porch where Betty stood defiantly.

"Hello Betty it's good to see you!" That was just a bit of a lie and we both knew it but I was planning on being kind this time.

"Well if it ain't David! Who is the tart you brought there with you?" Betty sneered. Oh this was going to be good! Actually Robin looked like anything but a tart. Wearing fitted blue jeans, a button down short sleeve shirt and a pair of slip on canvas shoes she looked nice, not provocative. Hell I made her wear a regular bra and button up the shirt so no cleavage showed.

"Betty this is my new wife Robin. Robin this is Betty, Kim's mother." We were on the porch I could see Ben standing behind and to the right of Betty. "This is her dad Ben. Ben this is Robin."

"You bring those little brats with you?" Betty was looking to see if the truck was really empty.

"No Betty, and they are not so little, you did get the pictures I sent you at Christmas and their birthday's right?" Ben was nodding his head letting me know they had.

"Betty, leave the boy alone he ain't done no wrong to you. Now let them in and learn your manners!" Ben spoke up. Betty begrudgingly moved to the side and opened the door. The house was picked up a bit I am sure Ben did that, another reason I called. Ben shook Robin's hand and then mine.

"Good to see you David. Pleasure to meet you Miss." Ben was on his best behavior.

"So what you want?" Betty was determined to cut to the chase.

"Well Robin and I were down at the base and thought we would come out so I could introduce you to her and see how you are doing." I started before Betty cut me off.

"We are doin just fine, that what youin want to know right?" Betty spat out.

"Well yes that and find out how I might get in touch with Kim?" The question elicited two different responses, even Robin noticed. Ben was visibly upset Betty went on a rant.

"So you got yourself one of them cougars now you want my Kimmy to baby sit those brats of yours? Well it aint goin to happen sonny boy, you done and kicked her out so you just keep them brats! An don't you think you can drop them off here we ain't got no room! Sides our Social Security aint.........."

"Woman! Stifle yourself, the man ain't here for that!" Ben finally found his voice still visibly shaken. "Side he ain't kicked her out she up and left him! Damn! Three times you known that, what's the man pose to do? Man needs a woman. Now behave yourself, he just tryin to be nice."

"I'm sorry Ben, I think we should leave, obviously we made a mistake coming here. Betty I did not mean to upset you, I just thought since we were this close and I seldom get down this way it would be nice to see you again." I opened the door letting Robin pass through the doorway I followed behind her. I had just closed the door to the truck after Robin got in.

"David can I have a word with you private like?" Ben was walking towards me Betty standing in the screen door seething at me. Walking to the old pickup so we could keep an eye on them both Ben turned to me.

"David thanks for comin, means alot to me, she just be hurtin, that why she so mean."

"I am sorry is she sick?" I asked looking back at Betty.

"Naw not like that. David been two years since we heard from Kimmy, she up an dispeared. Not one word, not even askin for money. David I am worried. Just thought you should know."

It had been six or seven years since I last had contact with Kim. She used to send the kids a card once in a great while but even that was short lived. I know Blair was curious to know something about her but it has been a couple years since she last brought it up. Chad seems content to put that chapter of his life in the past. I have always been honest with the kids about their mother, well not quite completely, but I have always supported any attempt to contact her.

"Thanks Ben I appreciate that. If I hear anything I will be sure to let you know." I shook his hand. "Ben if you are ever up our way it would be an honor to have you stop in."

"Thank you David, after tday sposin we won't be seen much of each other. That old bitty ain't been out of this county since fore we was hitched." Ben walked me to the truck and tapped the hood as we drove off. I could see Betty yelling at him as we left but could not hear what she said.

I told Robin what Ben had said when as I pulled onto the main road. We dove in silence for quite some distance. I wanted to tell her the secret I have been holding onto but decided it could wait a bit longer.

"Well Mrs. Nichols where can I take you next?" It was almost noon Friday I was headed back to the coast.

"David your wife would like you to take her home and see HER kids and sleep in our bed!" Robin announced. The whole time we were on our imitation honeymoon for our pretend wedding Robin continued to act like it was real, for us it was. Legally of course it was not, but that was something we were willing to accept.

I knew what she meant when she said her kids, there was no doubt that for now no one would be taking them from her. I am not sure but this may have been the happiest moment of her life, maybe better than marrying me, maybe? I did a u-turn and headed back to the interstate this would be no casual drive, I knew she wanted to be home soon.

I had been home from the honeymoon about a week when I received a call from the doctor's office, he wanted to see me. He found something during my physical and wanted to do further tests. The results had come back and it seems there was a problem. Long story short my PSA was high and they suspected I was in the early stage of prostate cancer. The doctors suggested surgery since I did not have my father's history for comparison. The problem is there was a chance that during surgery bad things could happen. One very real complication was I could end up impotent, or sterile or both.

Robin and I discussed the ramifications and the options. It took over a month for me to decide. I thought about many scenarios some truly scared me. The thought of more children never crossed my mind but it did for Robin. Did she really think she wanted more kids at her age? We discussed it for days when the doctor suggested I could have my sperm frozen and have it saved if we ever decided it was needed. Robin insisted since I was still so young and would be able to have children if anything happened to her.

This did not make me feel any better about the procedure but it did make a big statement to Robin when I agreed. I had the surgery and all of our fears were laid to rest after a successful result was obtained. Robin suggested that since all of my tests were positive I should donate my sperm to a needy cause. She claimed it was difficult to find healthy men of any color to donate. Most were men desperate for money. Convinced, I signed off to release my donation.

During my recovery I had several days to reflect back on things past. One event that kept coming back to me was the night from the football field. I always felt uneasy about the whole thing. With time on my hands to concentrate I wanted to put this behind me

Thinking back I realized something that had not occurred to me before. Someone was keeping tabs on me and Robin also. The question is who and why. I did work on sensitive projects but nothing that was state secrets or espionage. Usually we went to foreign countries and worked on projects that required a degree of secrecy for own safety. Occasionally it might be a military installation or a naval ship of some sort. It might be embarrassing for one country or the other if we were killed or captured by some rebel group, but we were welders not spies.

I tried to think of who it might be, Sparky was an obvious suspect but the time patterns did not fit, besides he didn't know much about me until I went to work with him, he had not even met Robin until recently. No, it had to be someone else. How did Mr. Clark know so much, why was he so willing to help? Sure I was capable, but he has gone way out of his way to keep me.

Who called Rachel that night? How would they know where Robin was headed? Did they know who it was that came into town? Then a thought struck me, what about Jack? What did I really know about him? He knew Robin before I moved in, hell he can see our house from his. Marie, was she in on it? I kept coming back to the football field what did I miss, think David, another person, another car, van or truck.

Yes I see it now there was a car, it was following me, I remembering looking at my speed thinking it could be a cop so I slowed down. It followed me onto the bypass but did not seem to follow me after that. There was a car and a van in the school parking lot but nowhere near the field. What if he walked from there, how much did he know, how much did he see? Why didn't he stop it? How could I find out for sure, if I asked him he could just deny it? Then a thought occurred to me. Sparky might know.

It took a couple of days before I could get face to face with Sparky but it was worth it. The next day I left a package with Marie securely wrapped with Jack's name on the outside. Inside were the whip and a note.

(Jack, I want to thank you for the call you made not so long ago. Here is an item you may want to return to the owner, his prints should still be on it. Not sure if it is his real name but Robin knew him as Rex. If you don't need the pictures I would like to have them, the originals and all copies? Your friend David.)

It was just a couple of weeks later I came home from town and Robin handed me a small package. Inside was a note. ( David, Marie wanted me to thank you for stopping by. This means so much to her I thought you might be interested in seeing it. I do not need it back feel free to dispose of it. Jack). Under the note was a roll of undeveloped film, under that was a copy of an arrest record. It seems a gentleman by the name of Rex was brought in on outstanding warrants. They had found him tied to a set of bleachers with a whip handle shoved up his ass. I handed the items to Robin kissed her then as I walked out to the shop with my back to her, I made a comment.

"I am sorry I you felt you had to go through with that, I apologize for my part you deserved better from me."

I was working on a broken trailer just inside the shop door, I turned and standing in front of me was Robin. I could see she had been crying. I sat down my tools and removed my gloves. Robin moved quickly to me and I scooped her up so we could kiss.

"I need you in me now!" She demanded as the kiss ended.

"Let's go!" I smiled as I moved to the door.

"Here David, now!" She moved to the work bench. I moved some items and was going to wipe it clean.

"Now David please?" She jumped up lifting the hem of her sundress and spread her legs. I released my belt and lowered my pants and briefs releasing my cock. It was not quite ready but was getting firm and erect. Robin coated it with a healthy amount of saliva and guided into her pussy as I held her panties to the side.

"Oh God yes!" Robin sighed as she gnashed her teeth together.

Robin wrapped her legs around me so I could not move, forcing me tight against her. She pulled me in for a kiss searching for my tongue as I teased her. I could feel her contract her pussy as my cock grew solid firmly implanted deep inside. Robin pulled her dress over her head throwing on the shop floor. I looked at the open overhead door hoping no one was looking in. Releasing her bra it too was discarded without a care for its fate. This was not the organized neat freak I knew. Suddenly she pushed me back I caught myself before falling my feet still wrapped in my pants. Robin bolted across the shop draping herself over the hood of a garden tractor. I released my feet and hit the door opener before closing the distance between us.

"Fuck me you bastard!" Robin shook her ass at me.

I slipped in again and pumped a few times getting a positive response with each thrust. Then like a scalded cat she bolted from me once again. Finding the rolling seat she beckoned me over with her finger. Taking my cock in her mouth she proceeded to suck me close to an orgasm. Robin left me hanging and wanting more when she scurried back to the trailer I was first working on. Lying on the deck she spread her legs and pulled her dripping pussy lips open for me.

"Are you ready to fuck me yet?" Robin snickered.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" I asked as I slipped inside her again.

"I am enjoying that too?" She teased looking down at my cock as it slipped into her cunt. "Fuck me hard David."

Robin pulled my face to hers, she was serious now, the smile gone.

"I need you to be rough." Robin searched my eyes looking for my response. "I need you to hurt me, to..."

"To punish you?" I offered. "Honey I am not sure ......"

"I SAID FUCK ME you bastard!" I got the message, not sure I wanted to but I did. I picked up the pace and slammed hard into her. "Is that the best you can do, you wimp?"

Well if she really wants it she is going to get it I thought to myself. I spread my whole six foot two, two hundred twenty plus frame over her mashing her into the deck of the trailer. My cock was bottomed out in her pussy, I could feel her respond to the pressure. I also knew she would adjust over time so I continued to push deeper. I could feel her tits mashed against her chest the nipples pressed into mine.

Her face was sideways against the deck of the trailer, an animalistic grunt of yes followed each deep thrust. I was feeling guilty as I forced her body into the hard deck of the trailer I could see the dirt and grease imbed in her skin, Turning over I allowed her to be on top. If she wanted to be punished then let her control it. Robin was not to be denied. Swinging her legs to my side she jack hammered her pussy down until our pubic bones banged in response. Her tits hung down her nipples plump with excitement.

I latched onto one sucking it deep into my mouth.

"Bite it!" Robin seethed. I nibbled it firmly. "Bite it hard, I need to be punished!"

I bit down hard this time, leaving marks that would turn to bruises later.

"That's it you bastard, show me who's boss. Make me cum for you!" Robin moaned.

Then it hit me for years this was probably how my father treated her. She still needs it in some perverse way, not all the time that I knew. The letter brought it all back. She was showing me what it was like, and deep down it turns her on. One way I could find out was to be the boss, take and make her the slut she has alluded to many times before.

I gripped her hair and pulled her off my cock just before I was ready to cum. Startled I could see the fear in her eyes for just a second.

"In your mouth slut! And don't miss a drop!" She smiled as I guided her mouth lower, she put up token resistance to play the part but was soon engulfing my cock. In mere minutes I unloaded into her mouth Robin happily swallowed all I could give. I then 'forced' her to straddle my face so I could abuse her pussy. She mashed her cunt against my face grinding the back of my head into the trailer deck. I was abusing her nipples once again as her orgasm exploded inside her.

Pulling her around she cleaned up my face with her tongue before kissing me deeply.

"That was pretty good for your first time, a little more practice I you will do just fine. Thank you honey!" Robin beamed when she saw I was not upset.

"No more Rex's?" I asked now making my point.

"Promise no more Rex's." She replied.

"Good now let's go in and clean up so your husband can show you how much he loves you the proper way."

We took a shower and got the worst of it off but I could not wait much longer I was so excited. We made love tenderly the second time enjoying the slower pace. It was days before we got the rest of the grease out of her skin and over a week before the bruises healed. We did not repeat it very often maybe two or three times a year. Robin would let me know when she needed 'it'. I set up some rules so it did not get carried away, we did however continue to use the shop on occasion as a change of pace albeit with some cushions for comfort.

I had just powered up a machine and finished my first weld when I heard someone in the drive calling out.

"In here!" I announced.

"David?"

"Who's asking?"

"Bert, Bert Andrews."

"David Nichol's." I reached out and gave him a firm shake."How can I help you?"

"I was told that you do welding, more specifically custom welding." He grinned in a friendly way.

"I am a welder by trade, how can I be of service?"

"I would like you to weld these two pieces of metal together for me." He reached in his pocket and pulled out two flat pieces of metal about the size of a three by five card 3/8 inches thick a hole in the end of each piece. On the opposite end the words weld here were written. I took the pieces and held them in my hand, they were too light to be 1018 and too heavy to be aluminum. I smelled the material, bit down on it with my teeth and licked the surface.

"Flexor? 300M maybe?" I asked. Bert looked amazed.

"The first, well a new version but along that line. Can you weld them?" He asked keeping a pleasant smile on his face.

"Yes and no, these are test plates, you are going to see how strong the weld is, right?" Bert was really grinning now, he nodded to affirm my observation. "For maximum strength I would need a special rod, I can do it with nickel but without a vacuum chamber to suck away the impurities the weld will hold but it might only be half strength. I am just not equipped with that kind of technology here. Sorry."

Bert pulled out four more plate just like the first.

"I would appreciate if you would try. I will pay you of course."

I looked at the other pieces one set was not more than 1/16" thick the last were maybe the thickness of three pieces of copy paper.

"Have a seat, we will see how this pans out. Do you want the thickest one grooved or built up, one side or both?"

"Grooved and both sides, the other two built up."

I proceeded to do as he requested but not until I closed the doors tight.

I let them cool down in a bucket of sand, not wanting them to crystallize.

I opened the doors and after we talked about the shop and such pulled the still warm but fused pieces of metal from the bucket. I wrapped them in a large rag and handed them to Bert.

"What do I owe you?" Bert reached in his pocket.

"Nothing, were good." I replied still holding the plates out to him.

"David I must pay you something!" He replied backing away.

"Ok, here is my price, I want some answers!" He looked confused."Your obviously no welder, and probably know little about it."

"That obvious eh?"

"Yea, this type of metal cannot be welded in a vacuum, it would suck all of the shielding gas from the weld, wouldn't be worth a shit by then. I kind of threw that one in as a test, only seemed fair, since you are obviously are testing me?" I spoke firmly but with no anger.

"So you saw through that too? What tipped you off?" Bert was still smiling.

"Flexor steel at what twenty thousandths, there are maybe five people in this state that could do that, Shit I would guess less than two dozen in the country. Which brings me to the next question. How did you find me and what do you really want?"

"How is not important, what I want is to offer you a job!" Bert's mood became more business like.

"I have a job, no thanks. Now take your plates and please leave!"