All Comments on 'A Whale of a Sail'

by 1mbibry

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
PantiespinkPantiespinkover 8 years ago
Aye aye captain

Some sailing time on your boat would do a body good.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
I give this a 5 as it is so close to somthing that has happend to me

I to am a sailor but I am bi leaning to outright sissy. One day a couple were watching me get ready to go out and on a spur I asked them to go along. They accepted and off we went. We were all in shorts them on one side of the boat me on the other. I noticed he had no under clothes on and his cock was visible. I could not help but keep looking and I tried to hide my desire by looking at her often. She suddenly asked me if I liked what I saw, Me thinking she meant herself I said yes.. She then told me I kneel in the cockpit floor and I still expected her to pull her shorts down but to my surprise she helped her husband to pull his down. I was in heaven that day. Lucky she knew how to handle a boat as her husband and I went below where after getting him to cum in my mouth with her encouragement he had me lean over the companionway door and gave me the fucking of my life as she fingered herself in front of me. Sadly they were passing through and we never repeated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous