All Comments on 'A White Woman Soldier In Burka'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This isn't a sex story. It's an Ad for Muslim converts.

I am an ex-Muslim atheist. Islam differs from region to region, and in every permutation, there are good things and bad things in the culture. In the specific context of Saudi Arabia, and in the context of women's rights and gender equality, women have very little freedom and little choice as to how they lead their lives.

This lack of freedom pervades other aspects of human life. There are Hindus and Catholic Filipinos living and working in Saudi Arabia, and they are not allowed to practice their religion publicly. Houses of worship other than Muslim mosques are not permitted to be built. Clergy or religious personnel of other religions are not allowed into the country if they come for religious purposes.

I don't know what the author's intention is, but he is coming off as a troll and a propagandist. This is an erotic site. This story had nothing erotic about it. Please take it down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No one gives a shit about you apostate

There are plenty of converts to replace you. This is never gonna be removed and there is nothing wrong with not allowing other religions and atheists to spread in the heartland of Islam. There are plenty of women just like the one in this story in reallife and there is nothing you can do about it. Now go keep hiding apostates, consider yourself there is a screen between us.

LJJLLJJLabout 5 years ago

What the fuck? This story isn't erotic, just bloody weird.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2141 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS