All Comments on 'A Whole Lotta Domme'

by MsTrina

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67almost 8 years ago
Five stars... hilarious and most enjoyable.

Absolutely ribald. There is a bit of bawdy fun in that quill of yours!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Cute story. Just don't seek "public" advertisement. Privacy uber allis

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hope you continue your confessions

Great read. Well written. Please write a 2nd chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How do her rates make any difference?

She's in prison or her grave. Poorly thought out drivel.

1 star

TyrnavosTyrnavosover 3 years ago

Very convincingly told. Ignore the troll, all of us writers get them from time to time.

Will527Will527over 1 year ago

Being "used" by a domme is wonderful, if she will sit on my face, I will be a constant customer. If she allows me, or even better, MAKES me use my tongue while she is up there, I will be a lifetime client. If she smothers me with all her weight, I will tip heavily. Serving her is heaven itself. Loved your piece here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

BBW can be nice for facesitting. If the guy just wants to lick her, that is better because she does not have to worry about hurting him. He can do anything she likes and still have his fun. A little BSDM with headscissors and light smothering can be exactly what he wants without asking.

Bruce

MsTrinaMsTrina7 months agoAuthor

For the doubters, this piece is loosely based on the 'Profumo Affair' of the 1960's in the UK involving a government minister (John Profumo) and Christine Keeler (Tilda) and Mandy Rice Davies (Nina)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsTrina@MsTrina
Writer, mature, married, long term. Interests: Jane Austen, angling in high heels, trainspotting, stamp collecting, pottery, antiques, cunnilingus, rugby, knitting, jigsaw puzzles, dancing the tango naked on a hot summer evening, cooking with woks, cooking with gas, driving t...