A Whore is Born Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The General waited for a few moments before speaking.

"Katie, you have been a very naughty girl, haven't you?"

Katie looked up at the General, her sweet face looking ever so nervous. "Yes, Sir, I have been a naughty girl."

"Why have you been naughty Katie? Why are you here in my study today?"

"Because I was caught playing with myself, Sir." As she uttered the words, poor Katie's face went red with embarrassment.

"Yes, Katie, you were caught playing with yourself. You were caught abusing your young innocent body. And how were you playing with yourself, Katie? Tell me!"

Still looking down and, refusing to look up at the General, she replied, "I was using a dildo to play with myself, Sir."

The General allowed this to hang in the air for a several moments, it added to the tension in the room and it played out beautifully on camera.

"Yes, Katie, you were caught abusing your virginal and bottom with a dildo. Behaviour which is unacceptable in a school such as ours. We pride ourselves on producing students who will become outstanding members of society. Not dirty whores who takes pleasure in abusing themselves. I am afraid my dear, that you will need to be punished. And you will need to be punished hard. Otherwise I will have to expel you."

"Yes, Sir, I need to be punished." Katie whispered, almost believing it herself.

"And how do you think a naughty schoolgirl such as yourself should be punished?"

Katie knew exactly how the General wanted to punish her. And she was not going to disappoint him. Looking up for the first time since filming began, she licked her red lips and replied, "Sir, I think a naughty schoolgirl should have her bottom spanked."

The General smiled. "Yes, Katie, a naughty schoolgirl should have her bottom spanked. Now come over to me, place yourself over my lap and then I am going to spank your naughty little bottom."

Katie stood up and slowly walked over to the General. Her little skirt flapped up down. Her big breasts heaved in her tight white shirt. She was oblivious to everything, including her pitiful husband and was focussing solely on the General's lap and the inevitable spanking that would follow. When she got to him, she stopped and looked down. She could already make out the outlines of what appeared to be an enormous erection. She wondered whether a naughty schoolgirl would be also forced to serve her headmaster's cock? She licked her lips at the prospect.

She then carefully positioned herself as the General had ordered. She lowered herself over the General's groin causing her lovely little bottom to be perfectly placed in a position where he could administer some well deserved spanks. She also immediately felt the hardness of the General's cock. It felt very hard and very big. Her body was the cause of this and inside she realised that, in all likelihood, her body would have to relieve him of his hardness.

The General looked down at the lovely little bottom that was being presented to him. It was still just about covered with her red and black checked micro mini, although the tops of her suspenders were on show. He was panting in excitement, rarely had the he come across such a compliant bitch. He was stunned by her willingness to submit to his demands, notwithstanding the presence of her husband or the fact that she had only just met him. Such bitch's were a rare breed indeed and to be savoured and enjoyed without any delay.

So, without any further ado, he calmly flipped up her little skirt to reveal her bottom. Katie still wore her g-string, which was useless in protecting her vulnerable cheeks. The General looked down and then placed his old worn out hand on one of her tender naked cheeks. With tenderness that was unfitting for the occasion, he gently caressed each cheek savouring how firm, pert and smooth they were. Only a girl as young as Katie could have cheeks of such supple firmness and beauty, he mused.

"You have a beautiful bottom, my dear." The General growled. He really was taken in by her beauty.

"Thank you, Sir."

"You should not allow your bottom to be abused by anyone who does not appreciate it."

"No, Sir. I won't."

"I do, however, appreciate it and, as such, am best placed to punish it. I am also able to tame naughty girls who clearly have uncontrollable desires which need to be sated by those who know best."

"Yes, Sir. P-please punish my bottom. I am a naughty girl and I deserve to be punished."

"Yes, bitch, you do. You do." The General was now speaking in a low, husky voice. He was obviously affected by Katie's beauty and her undeniable willingness to partake in his sordid fantasy. And now he wanted to take full advantage of it. He pulled his hand back and then cruelly spanked one of Katie's young cheeks.

"Ouch, oh Sir!"

"Quiet bitch, take you punishment!" The General then spanked the other cheek. "You deserve it, don't you bitch. You are a naughty little schoolgirl who needs to have her bottom spanked don't you?"

"Oh, Sir, yes Sir. Spank my bottom! Punish me! Ooh, Sir, that hurts..." Once more, Katie felt a strange surge of feelings cursing through her young body as she started to enjoy being punished. She never, in her wildest fantasies, thought that the feel of an old man's big hand on her delicate young bottom could arouse in her such strong sexual emotions. What did this make her, she wondered? And, more pertinently, what did her husband make of her submitting so willingly to the General? "Oh Sir, my bottom is so sore, you are punishing it too hard. Oh Sir, please be gentle, I am just a schoolgirl. I don't know if you should be doing this... ooh sir!"

"Quiet, my dear. A headmaster needs to punish a wilful girl's little bottom when they are naughty. Yes! Yes! Your bottom is turning a delightful shade of red. Oh, my it is so warm..." The General had ceased spanking her and was now just stroking her inflamed flesh which had turned bright red. He was marvelling how warm and abused her flesh was. Then, ever so slightly, his hand found its way to her pussy. Her married pussy. It was barely covered by her g-string so it did not take too much effort to get to it. And when he did, he found it to be soaking wet. "Oh, my dear, it would seem that you have been enjoying my spanking a little too much."

Katie should have been horrified by this invasion on her person. But she was past caring. This man could do what he wanted to her and she would not stop him, even if she could. "Oh, Sir, you should not be doing this. You should not be playing with my pussy. Ooh, Sir, this is wrong, stop, ooh, Sir..."

The General was now gently massaging her clit. She was soaking wet as a result and her bottom was grinding down on his pants in desire. She was close to cumming, that much was clear. But the General did not want the bitch to cum, not yet at least.

"Katie, I want you to now stand up and go over to the couch. I then want you, with your back to me, to remove your g-sting and then take out the smaller of the two dildos that are in the white box. I will then give you further instructions." Katie said nothing, other than remove herself from the General's lap and stand up disappointed that he had stopped playing with her wet pussy.

Katie then turned around so she was looking down at the General and, appearing shy and nervous, (all a genuine reaction) said, "Sir, I shouldn't be doing this, I am just a schoolgirl. This is not right..." She then looked over at her pathetic husband who said nothing. His mouth was open in shock and bewilderment at the unfolding nightmare being played out in front of him. She figured that he had left it to her to decide what was best. In which case, Katie happily placed herself in the hands of the General and his evil machinations.

"Katie, you will do what I tell you. You now know what happens to naughty schoolgirls. Unless of course you want me to cane you to convince you further?" Katie shuddered at the thought of a cane being mercilessly applied to her now raw bottom. However, she also had a strange desire to find out what it would be like to be punished in such a fashion. That, however, could wait. For now she needed to fuck herself with a dildo.

So, licking her lips she replied, "Yes, Sir, I will do what you tell me to do."

Indeed both the General and Katie were now no longer really in character. They were talking like they both meant it, especially poor Katie who was speaking the truth, rather than what her supposed character would say. She wanted to be dominated by the General and nothing that she, or more importantly her husband, could do would prevent the inevitable from happening.

And with that, Katie, as ordered, walked over to the couch which still had on it the white shoe box which she now knew contained the dildos. She then, very slowly began to remove her g-string. She figured the best way to please the General would be to keep her legs straight as she slid the g-string down her slim lovely legs. That would give him a perfect view of her arse and pussy. When she had taken it off, she left it on the floor, she had not been told what to do with is so felt it was best left there. She then picked up the white box and opened it. Inside were two d!ildos, one big, at least 10 inches in length and another, relatively small. The small one had a round base and then a cone like shaped instrument protruding out of it. It was in face a butt plug. She picked it up and turned around to once more face the General and the cameras.

"Do you know what that is, Katie?"

"No, Sir."

"It is a butt plug, designed specifically for your bottom. You see, you are going to abuse your bottom for me, young lady. I want you punished properly and only by feeling something go up your bottom will you understand the true meaning of pain."

Katie was truly horrified. She had never allowed anything to go up her bottom before. Frank had once asked her whether he could fuck her there, but she had given him short shrift. But now the General was asking her to do this disgusting act. On camera too. It was madness but she knew it was pointless to argue. She was his bitch, and he her Master...

"Yes, sir." "Good, why don't you give it a good lick first. That's it, suck it all the way down your mouth, you dirty bitch!. Give it a good suck. In time, you will learn to suck other things, and I can see you are going to be a good sucker." Katie was slobbering all over the dildo, making sure it was well lubricated if this was going to go up her bottom. "Good. Now that you have got it all wet, I want you to get on to the couch, get on all fours and thrust your bottom out for me. I am going to have the privilege of putting the dildo in your arse."

Once Katie had got into the required position, the General got up and walked over to Katie. "Suck the dildo, you naughty little bitch. Get it nice and wet for me." Jack then walked over to stand in front of Katie and filmed her sucking on the dildo. Poor Frank remained where he was at the back if the room. He felt that it was inappropriate for him to be with these men whilst they were abusing his wife. "That's it, now give the dildo to me. Now, this is going to hurt, but you need to fight it. There, I am just going to insert the tip into your bottom. Oh my, it is tight, clearly nothing has gone up there before."

"Ouch! Oh Sir, please take it out. It hurts, oh it hurts..."

The General in response just inserted another couple of inches as Jack came around and started to film her bottom. "There you go my dear, you are taking a dildo in your arse" as the general managed to get all of the butt plug into the girl's tight young bottom.

Once in, the General moved out of the way to allow Jack a clear view of Katie's perfect round bottom, lovingly framed by black suspenders and with a dildo firmly inserted inside. Stoically, Katie remained where she was, despite her feelings of intense pain. She knew that it was her duty to make sure her bottom was raised for these men, despite the abuse it was getting. As Jack filmed away, both men knew what a wonderful spectacle this made for the Platinum Club members who were getting a live feed of events online. Like the General and Jack, they would all have been amazed by the ease and speed with which this bitch had submitted. Most girls took at least two trips before they allowed their bodies to be taken over. But this bitch had succumb within the hour. And all in front of her husband. Remarkable.

A minute passed when there was just silence. The only activity was Jack filming her bottom and the heavy breathing coming from Katie as she tried to contain the dildo in her arse. Finally, the General spoke, "I don't think things are still quite right." And with that, he moved over to Katie and stood right behind her bottom. Then he leaned over and grabbed the folds of her shirt and, with a little violence, he ripped it open causing the poor girl's beautiful young breasts to once more be released free.

"Oh, Sir, what are you doing?"

"I am freeing your delicious schoolgirl breasts, my dear. Don't you think that a naughty schoolgirl should display to her headmaster her lovely breasts?"

"Oh Sir, yes Sir. It is so naughty. But I really shouldn't be doing this. I really shouldn't allow you to spank my bottom, put a dildo up my arse and release my big teenage breasts. Oh Sir, it is so naughty. You are so wicked!"

"Yes, my dear, but it is what you want, isn't it?" The General asked, as he cupped her big breasts in his old, rough hands and started to roughly maul them and to tweak her big erect nipples.

"Sir, yes Sir. I am a naughty schoolgirl and I will do whatever you tell me to do. Even though I know you are taking cruel advantage of my young body.

"But Sir, please let me take this dildo out of my poor bottom. It hurts, Sir. It hurts a lot. I have never had anything put up my bottom..."

"Of course you haven't, but I don't want you to take it out just yet. In time you will appreciate the delights of having things shoved up your tight arse. A young girl needs to appreciate the pleasure that a tight bottom can afford a man.

"But before come to that, I want you to fuck yourself with the dildo. So, be a good girl, reach behind you and fuck yourself."

Obediently and without any hesitation, Katie's left hand very slowly reached back towards her abused arse. Despite the pain cursing through her young body, she was also now beginning to feel a new a sensation, one of pleasure. She never would have thought it possible but something big in her bottom was causing her to feel like a turned on whore. The thought that she was allowing her bottom to be abused by a couple of old men was bringing her close to an orgasm.

Panting out loud, both from fear and desire, she reached back with her trembling hand and grabbed hold of the handle protruding out of her bottom. Ever so slowly, she then removed the dildo from her arse until just the tip remained inside and then slowly reinserted it. "Oooh, Sir, that feels so big. Ooh, my bottom feels so full up. Oooh, Sir..." And Katie once more moved the dildo out of her arse and then reinserted it. But this time, she did it a little bit quicker.

"Tell, me Katie, how does it feel to fuck yourself, in the arse, with a dildo?"

"Oh! Oh! Oh Sir, it feels so dirty. It feels so naughty. I shouldn't be doing this, Sir. You should not make me do this. Oh Sir!"

"Katie, fuck yourself harder. I want you fuck yourself until it hurts."

"Yes, Sir. Oh Sir that hurts, it hurts, oh Sir, I am fucking myself with a big dildo. I am fucking myself in my little bottom. Oh! Oh! Oh! It feels good, it feels good..."

The General then allowed Katie a few moments to fuck her arse. The panting was getting louder and louder and it was clear that the bitch was enjoying herself.

But it was not too long before the General wanted the depravity stakes taken up a notch or two. "Katie, I want you now to remove the dildo from your arse. I know you are enjoying yourself, but I want you to give the dildo a nice long suck. I want you to taste your bottom, you naughty bitch."

"Oh Sir, that is so naughty. I don't know whether I can do something so dirty." Katie replied, but this was all just an act as, whilst feigning reluctance, she had removed the dildo from her bottom and was moving it over towards her open panting mouth. She then stopped and took a long look at the dildo. She realised that was about to taste her bottom. It was disgusting. But that was not going to stop her. As she contemplated what she was about to do, this gave an opportunity for the General and Jack to move over to stand in front of her and to look down at her panting face. They said nothing. She just looked up at them. No words were necessary, she knew what was expected. She opened her mouth as wide as possible and allowed the dirty dildo to enter her once innocent mouth. She sucked it long and hard, savouring the tangy taste of her bottom. She sucked it all, making sure every last bit of dildo was cleaned up by her slobbering mouth.

Once she was satisfied that she had sucked it enough, without any prompting, she put it back up her tight bottom but this time it entered a lot easier that before and, as it moved up her tight canal, Katie groaned with delight. "Oh! Oh! Oh, that is so good! It feels so big in my schoolgirl bottom."

The men looked down in delight at the compliant bitch. Her mouth was open, panting with desire and her big tits shook every time she moved the dildo in and out. She looked up to the men, her eyes never once stopped looking at the General's smiling face. The General saw that she had that dutiful submissive look that they had seen on many a bitch before. And then, once more without any prompting, Katie took the dildo out of her arse and gave it a nice long suck. The General looked down at her and smiled, the bitch was happily submitting to their every wish. She was ready. She was ready to be fucked.

Katie once more put the dildo back into her bottom and fucked herself. The sounds coming from her mouth started to become more guttural and animalistic, it was becoming quickly clear to everyone that this horny bitch was close to cumming.

But the men wanted to delay this as long as possible. They wanted the bitch to be as horny as possible, so she would happily fuck them whenever they wanted. So the General ordered her to stop. "Katie, that is enough, for now. I think we should take a rest. Just leave the dildo in your bottom and take a breather. We have only just got started, my naughty little bitch!" Also, the time had come to dismiss her useless husband who, just standing at the back of the room in utter horror and was adding no value to the proceedings. It was clear that the General had won and had taken his wife without a shot having to be fired. But if he wanted to fuck the bitch and it might be easier if he dismissed her husband so she would be even more compliant. However the General wanted to continue to humiliate him. No problem, the General thought, that could also be arranged.

As Katie remained on all fours, frustrated that she was unable to fuck her bottom to a long, hard climax, Jack put the camera down as the General made his way over to Frank.

"Frank, I think we could do with some refreshments. Why don't you head on out and pick us all up some food, hey? Go into town will you and pick us all up a Chinese, you should only be gone an hour and when you get back we can go through things"

Frank remained standing. Could things possibly get any worse, he wondered? He did not want to leave his wife alone with these men knowing full well what they were likely to do to her. They would not be satisfied with just allowing her to fuck herself. They would to fuck her too, of that there could be no doubt and he feared that she would let them. Once more that dilemma went through him, save his marriage or career? Of course his wife could make things easier by asking to leave. She would have heard what the General had just said and would know, like he, what the implications were.