A Whore is Born Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Katie came. She came hard. Harder than she had ever cum before. Her mouth was open screaming out loud and the General took the opportunity to once more slide his big cock down her young throat. She had had her pleasure, now it was time for the men to take theirs.

There then followed some serious fucking on the part of the two men, they intended to take her roughly and without any regard to her feelings, which were clearly irrelevant.

Jack had taken hold of the dildo that was still protruding out of her arse, and started to aggressively fuck her with it. He then used his other hand to cruelly spank her bottom cheeks. As such, from behind, she now had three sensations of pain, and of course pleasure: she had the mighty cock up her pussy, the dildo in her arse and the spanks on her bottom. This caused a delirious sensation of pain and pleasure and caused her to be in a constant state of orgasmic bliss.

Upfront, the General was happily fucking her mouth and her throat seemed able to accommodate his huge cock much better than before as he was able to slide his 11 inches in and out without much impediment. Although there were still tears streaming down her cheek from the gagging sensation, she felt this was a price well worth paying for being able to pleasure the General's mighty weapon. Indeed, not only did it cause her eyes to become wet, it caused her pussy to become wet.

"God the bitch is tight." Jack said as he fucked her. "The way her cunt clings to my pussy suggests that she has never been fucked properly before. Take that, you fucking bitch!" As he pounded away in her tight married cunt.

"Yeah, and she sucks like a trooper too." The General said as he grabbed hold of her head and cruelly rammed his cock down her mouth. "God, yes the bitch is good. So good. Suck me hard. Suck me hard. That's it, squeeze my big balls. Look up at me, you dirty whore."

Katie was lost in a word of barely conceivable sexual debauchery. Here she was, this young, deeply religious conservative girl, dressed like a sexy schoolgirl, on all fours with her big tits hanging out of her ripped open shirt. Her micro mini offered her zero protection and as such her was arse on display with a big pink dildo inserted into her anus whilst her pussy and mouth were servicing two giant cocks belonging to a couple of men old enough to be her father. And despite the pain and the fact that she was being unfaithful to her husband, she loved every minute of it.

Whether she would have loved it as much if she knew that sat, just a few feet away and safely hidden, was Frank, her loving husband, who was watching this nightmare (for him) unfold on TV. He was watching his prim and proper wife turn into a porn queen. It was some display and it did not prevent him from taking out his own cock to masturbate away. The poor man had been forced to become a sad cuckhold.

The men then fucked her for a few minutes with both savouring her young, tight married body. She in turn did not once stop sucking or thrusting her bottom back. She now knew what her role in life was: it was to be a whore and to serve big cocks that did not belong to her husband.

The effort that the bitch was putting in was not in vain since it caused the men to rapidly reach their climax. "I am close. I am close. Oh yes, suck my cock, bitch. I am going to cum down your mouth, you gorgeous tart and I want you to swallow it all. Oh yes, oh yes..."

Jack was also close and, to indicate this, he subjected the poor wife to a volley of hard, firm crisp spanks on each of her arse cheeks. "Bitch, I am going to cum in your tight married cunt. Take all of my spunk you bitch. Take it all! Oh I am cumming, aggghhh, I am cumming..."

This caused the General to cum also and both men came hard emitting copious amounts of their evil spunk into the bitch's body. Naturally Katie dutifully swallowed all the General's spunk and she was amazed by its quantity. Whenever she had rubbed Frank off, only a dribble of spunk would emerge. However the General's cock seemed like an unstoppable hose as spunk after spunk sprayed out into her mouth. She greedily swallowed it all, making sure none dribbled out of her mouth.

After a minute or so, both men removed their rapidly deflating cocks from Katie's poor young body, as they did, Katie remained on all fours, exhausted and shocked at the speed of events. She was now officially a whore...

To be continued...

© Lord Ramsay