All Comments on 'A Wife, a Dare and the Biker Bar'

by pennylin

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
CharlieB4CharlieB4over 3 years ago
Well done,

Hot cuckold tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Easy

I rode my whole life 50+ years but have slowed down and can say things like that happen a lot. “ Good girls” and married women always love bad boys .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why are

You still married?

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
First story... and it’s a wittol story.

Thanks for writing. Not my cup of tea. Sorry, but you’ll probably get scathing comments upon the topic.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
The only thing this story missed was . . . Hr

. . . her husband eating the cream pie out of her pussy, or her ass. Were comments not moderated, I’m sure there’d be a bunch of 1* fag cuck 💩 comments.

A woman’s vagina is designed to stretch enough for a baby to pass through, so I’m never impressed by the stories in which she claims a guy’s cock is too big, but no, as asshole isn’t designed to stretch like that, and saliva just isn’t enough of a lubricant for the sex described.

I guess this was as well written as the subject matter allowed, but it wasn’t really my cup of coffee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Great hot story! Very well written. Hope you continue to write stories like this.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
Anony wrote that . . .

. . . “Good girls” and married women always liked the bad boys. Yup, they sure do. Is anyone really surprised?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
mmmmm....

..at least this story fits the loving wives, have sex and does not end in tragedy.

****

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW!!! 5 STARS

Wow fantastic story I loved it. Your wife must be a fun little slut to make a fantasy become reality. Just a little things to spice up life

Looking forward to the next part

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Not my thing

Well written and certainly was a vivid picture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please !!

You write in a really erotic style and i think you should definitely continue the Vince thread. I m sure having enjoyed his mighty prick so much she DID cheat at the school reunion and would love to hear about it - maybe from her POV?

Edward1970Edward1970over 3 years ago
Good work

Nice story. Keep writing! Some commenters are apparently unaware Literotica is for porn- ignore them. :-)

TRJapanTRJapanover 3 years ago
Great story, nicely erotic

Loving wives is a perfect choice for this. The cuckold and his wife have such deep love and understanding of each other’s desires, and it takes a special bond to bring a story like this together and make it believable. The themes were perfect cuck. Themes and the pickup in the bar was used perfectly. 5*. Too bad the haters always crawl out of the woodwork to leave their comments on something so beautiful. Can’t wait to read more about her and him.

OOAAOOAAover 3 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 3 years ago

Pretty fucking hot...

funcpl124funcpl124over 3 years ago
Wow

That was a very hot story. Was it a true story? Either way it would be great if you were to write more about your fantasies and experiences. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hot Sexy Story

Well written and very realistic too.

REEDRICHARDS - Re: can a cock be too big v the childbirth argument

The answer is YES of course a cock can be too big, it’s basic biology. Some won’t fit all the way inside a woman, yes it can be physically painful if the cock is too big. A cock that’s big enough to pound against the cervix can cause huge amounts of pain for the woman. Please note a cock will NOT penetrate a woman’s cervix, although if it ever does she’s going to need medical attention.

Just as men have various sizes (length & girth) and shapes (straight, curved etc) of penis (penises/penes whatever), women also have different sizes and shapes of vagina. Try using your Google Fu, as with men the basic functions will be the same but there will be variety, literal depth, pronounced curving of birth canal etc it’s just not as noticeable for women because almost everything is internal. Most women are likely to be able to accommodate most penises, for those with a larger than average penis then the vagina can stretch to some degree, so pausing whilst she adjusts will be appreciated.

Stretching Vagina in childbirth.... The kind stretching that you mentioned ONLY EVER occurs in childbirth, during pregnancy specific hormones are released that causes softening of ligament and cartilage in the pubic symphysis. Dilation is approximately 10cm. After giving birth everything firms back up, muscles, cartilage, ligaments etc. Breastfeeding causes strong contractions to help this process.

Thanks for sharing, Tess (UK)

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 3 years ago

A hot story, and I enjoyed reading it. A true 'bad boy' fantasy. You have writing talent, but I suppose you know that already! Five stars ~~ JB Edwards

want2be845want2be845about 3 years ago
truly awesome

good story but i have to ask, does it really matter what size he was? if a man of average size cuckold you and gave your wife "strange" sex excitment, if average size but being a great lover took your wife, im sure it wouldhave been just as enjoyable for everyone.

keep writing your style is enjoyable

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit51about 3 years ago

Hot, sexy writing! The roleplaying thing is fun to play with, a great device in erotic fiction. Fun to experiment with in real life as well. There's often tension between what kind of expectations the partners have. Are there ground rules? Do things change as they go along? Maybe the wife finds out she really likes having sex with other men. If that's the case, then who, and how often? Are both partners fulfilled? I'm guessing many bikers get off on roleplaying in their real lives. Dressing the part, acting the part seems to be a big part of the appeal. Do we become wild, sexual animals because of a setting we find ourselves in? Of course we do! That's part of the fun, isn't it? Sometimes that's the whole point. Set up the scene.. have the wife dress up sexy, even slutty. Send her into the biker bar, and see what happens. Maybe it was her idea, all along. You could take this story line further. It's an exciting tale.

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 3 years ago
This was great!

Sexy as hell, and I love that you wrote it in the POV of her/your husband. Writing as someone of the opposite sex is difficult, as I'm sure you know, Penny. You did a remarkable job. Keep amazing us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful! Perfect story to really convince a conservative wife into a hot wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story. My wife began working for a man who eventually bought a Harley dealership. She was transferred to work in the office. Thus began her fascination with bikes and bikers. In the five years she worked there, she fucked about a dozen different bikers and even her boss from time to time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great, Now I will share. Here is my story of watching my wife get fucked. My wife was transferred to another town and moved to our new apartment a month before I moved. She instantly was intensely romantically involved with a man she worked with who was one of the bikers in a Biker Club that met at a bar just out of the city limits. My wife was deeply involved emotionally with this man and wanted to please him even if pleasing him meant pleasure for him by her submitting to group sex! I know my wife had had group sex with the biker club in the new town before I arrived. My wife had to have sex with all the bikers in the Biker club as an initiation into the club. Heaven only knows if she took on all 30 at once at a club meeting, but that is a real probability. I have no doubt that if given a chance my wife, whose anatomy was so well adapted to sexual intercourse, would have eagerly done all 30 of the bikers at one setting even if it took hours, especially if the alcohol and marijuana was plentiful! Finally, if my wife had not had sex with every member of the biker club, they probably would not have taken my wife along on the weekend trips without knowing she would willingly perform as a biker whore when that met up with other clubs. My wife and I had been separated about 4 months and had only been reconciled for several weeks before the move to the new town and she was still somewhat angry about the separation. I feel sure that as part of her getting even with me, as well as meeting her insatiable need for sex explains why she resumed extra-marital sex including group sex. My wife even began regularly practicing vaginal and anal sex with the biker she worked with. He was one of those bikers who obviously practiced weight lifting and bodybuilding and had a good physique and I am sure he could ram his erect penis through any female or male anus no matter how tight the sphincter mechanism and I am sure he had lots of practice. Since the biker was a coworker obviously I got to meet him at the 4th of July party. At the 4th of July party my wife introduced me to her biker lover and as we shook hands, he let me and all those within hearing distance know in no uncertain terms what his relationship was with my wife when he said, “You may have the marriage license but she is my biker wife and I exercise all my marital privileges!” I was thus branded as a cuckold. It was at the Labor Day party that I got to watch my wife’s biker lover and club members fuck her. The party was at the state park. Her biker lover and six or seven of his fellow bikers were there. My wife had changed into her bikini and dove into the swimming pool. Then there was a rush and all the bikers were in the pool, laughing, splashing and having fun. My wife quickly drifted away to the deep end of the pool and was holding to the edge. My wife’s biker lover swam over to her and submerged under the water and when he came up, he was holding his Speedo over his head and shouted, “Let’s get this party started,” and threw his suit onto the side of the pool. Biker lover submerged again and when he came up again, he was holding my wife’s Bikini strings in his hand and tossed them on top of his suit. Biker lover was immediately behind my and she cried out, “Oh yes,” as her lover entered my wife’s pussy doggy style with his big cock and began fucking her hard. My wife was a screamer and kept it up till she had an orgasm and lover boy shot the party’s first load of cum into her. There was a quietness that briefly descended on the pool. Another biker slung his boxer suit on the side and bellowed, “I’m next.” All eyes focused on him as he swam quickly to my wife who still clung to the side of the pool. He slid his arms around her and quickly entered her doggy style and just as quickly as before, my wife began screaming only this time she got vulgar and kept screaming, “Fuck me, oh yes fuck me.” Biker number two was doing his best to fuck her as hard as possible but he was getting maximally stimulated. After only three minutes, my wife received another load of cum but not an orgasm. As soon as he had shot his load, he pulled out and was replaced by biker number three. I and most of my wife’s coworkers watched her get fucked repeatedly. Needless to say, I drove home alone as my wife left the party on the back of a Harley.

Dklover56Dklover56about 1 year ago

Hot story a little unbelievable but well written. I’m a life long biker and have never experienced anything quite like this but would love to someday. I’ve had other bikers hit on my wife but to my knowledge she has never gone with them at least to my knowledge that is.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I’m conflicted about this story. Of course it’s just a story but the actions of the wife were troubling. Even the husband admits her talking about how Vince was so physically imposing & how must it feel to be with a man like that. He admits the boundary between fantasy & real life was being blurred by the wife. That should have been enough to raise a red flag about her & to back off this fantasy. She knew immediately she was into this guy & I think he saw that. Right there & then he should have clarified her understanding of where this could or couldn’t ever go. As soon as she arrives home with Vince she engages in a make out session with him. Again once they are inside. She never resisted this guy at all. If I were the husband I’d have wanted to know that I could trust her so I wouldn’t have intervened. You don’t want to have to be the partner that is responsible for making sure your spouse doesn't cheat. It’s her job to make sure that doesn’t happen & she had no intention of exerting any self control. After everything she did with this guy & considering her feelings for him, you’d be a fool to believe she wouldn’t continue even if you said stop. We can’t do this anymore. Basically she has shown herself to be an unreliable partner & the marriage needs to end. I know I’d never trust her again & he almost admits that in the last few sentences of the story. It just goes to show you that while there is nothing wrong with fantasies, both partners have to truly understand how dangerous this is for some people. You have to be clear about the lines never being blurred. The husband has blame too since he seemed to recognize what might be happening. I’d have never used my wife as bait but she was into it, too. They were playing with fire & neither one of them took the reigns of control over. But it’s just a story! Haha

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fucking whore. This girl couldn’t see the line between reality and fantasy. The husband was a fool to not see that she was all too willing to go all the way with this. He even takes note of his discomfort with her and feeling worried. He should have talked seriously about this with her. She made out, sucked and fucked this guy, taking it up the ass in addition to vaginal intercourse and did it in their home! Personally I would have not trusted her based on her thoughts and feelings. She had no other experience with another guy before marriage. Not good. I have to say I’d divorce her immediately and move on. She will end up with this guy again. She thought it was the best sex she ever had. Do you need any more. The marriage is done!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think both of them treated this fantasy with almost no forethought as to where they wanted this to go. The husband dares her to go into the biker bar alone. For what? He never says to his wife hey whatever happens happens. They both act like children playing with matches. He doesn’t really articulate what he wants and neither does she. She thinks his fantasy of seeing his wife with another guy is normal. Maybe because she is so excited about that idea that she might be able to have sex with another guy. After all, her husband is her only sex partner before and after marriage. I think she got exactly what she hoped for and you can forget putting the genie back in that bottle.

The biker will definitely pursue her and she she admitted sex with the biker was amazing. She fucking loved it! She asks if he is mad and then goes on to say I’ll never forget that. It was tremendous! Most fantasies should stay just that. Especially when you consider over 90% of the couples who bring another person into their sex life end up split or divorced.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Blah

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really stretches believability and the wife turns out to be a complete cheating whore.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I think the husband truly didn’t want his wife to fuck the biker but at the same time, he had to be getting something out of his desire to have her go back to the bar. A kind of disconnect in his mind. He told her he really wouldn’t want her to fuck the biker. It made a hot fantasy. Unfortunately for him, his wife really did want to get fucked by the biker. No fantasy. She knew if the biker wanted her, she’d willingly fuck him. He wouldn’t have raped her or hurt her & she knew it. The husband should have addressed her troublesome blurring of the line between reality & fantasy. This was a disaster just waiting to happen. She had sex with him & loved how incredible it was. She never got serious about saying no. The husband even says you weren’t coerced at all. You willingly sucked his cock.

I really believe couples need to be as sure as possible that your future spouse understands infidelity is intolerable. If you commit adultery the marriage is done. Zero tolerance policy. Also, just the idea of bringing the biker into the house & having totally uninhabited next level sex is so bad. Talk about craping where you eat. She basically rubbed he act right in his face. She gave the biker close to everything you can give a 1st time sex partner. The husband shouldn’t have had to stop her. Don’t blame him for not telling her to stop. That’s her responsibility & you cannot blame your partner for not stopping you.

You shouldn’t have to be told that unless you both talked & said, yes, let’s make this fantasy real, that sex with other people can’t happen. I’d have divorced her immediately. The husband played a part, but in the end she’s the one who pulled the trigger & had no remorse. She asks the husband are you mad? What a moronic question. Before I divorced her I’d bring some skank into my home & fuck her right in their martial bed. The wife deserves to feel the pain of that.

How in the world is she ever be trusted again & the husband says she might have fucked the biker again after that night. Home late multiple times & her long weekend out of town high school reunion with the biker. Her behavior was of someone who has no idea of what commitment is, has no self control & clearly doesn’t care about betrayal. The husband is petrified to ask her if the biker went to the reunion cuz he knows it would devastate him if she said yes.

Give her a taste of what marital betrayal feels like & dump her ass ASAP

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

While making out with Vince in her living room, she starts rubbing his big erection while whispering I want to see it. She rubs her face on the area of his pants that covers his cock. She moans throughout. She strokes him! Finally she slides the head of his huge cock right into her slut mouth without him forcing her or even asking. Let’s total it all up. Deep passionate kissing, manual masturbation of his cock, oral sex with cum swallowing, By the way, just the deep kissing with this guy was infidelity. She has sexual intercourse twice with the guy and she absolutely loves it. Tremendous sex she tells hubby. I will remember this always she says. Hope you don’t mind me thinking about how good sex was with another man. Anal sex and unprotected to boot. I have to hand it to her. If you’re going to commit adultery, go big or go home. She definitely embraced that concept.

If I’m the husband I don’t ever put my penis in this whore ever again. Have the divorce papers served to her at her place of employment and make sure as many friends and family you have know what she did. If she tells Vince I’m sorry but you can’t come in, none of this happens. She knew exactly what she was doing and wanted it to happen.

One last thing. If I’m him I wait until the day you have her served with the divorce papers. I don’t take her calls or texts and I’m out of that house right after she goes to work. For a nice burn I take a few candids of my hook up with a very good looking escort and share with her. Explain that after she had tremendous sex with a man neither one of them truly knew, he started seeing a great girl. Then offer an invite to your wedding. Hopefully she is so devastated she offs herself so you don’t have to liquidate all the assets and split them. I’d do all I could to destroy her emotionally.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hey buddy! You said yourself she couldn’t see the line between fantasy and reality but you didn’t say shit. You were asking for this disaster. She’ll never be satisfied with you again. Idiot

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

after she do all kinds of sex with the biker guy in their home she say are you mad? fuck no whore. it was a sweet memory for me. now you just sleep a bit so I can gag you and tie you up. since you like it so much and you say it so good you would never forget it and you hope I don’t mind it was incredible. let us see how you like 10 homeless guys fuckin you day and night for the next few days. yep you gonna love it bitch til yo so swollen hell yeah! maybe after I chain you to the hot water heater in the basement I’ll forget I left you there damn bitch you ain’t lookin good

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

HOT!!!< HOT!!!!< HOT!!!! Thanks for a real turn on!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sorry but I’m not buying into any possibility of the story being a tiny bit plausible. The wife isn’t a trustworthy person at all. The husband does suggest he is concerned about his wife’s inability to keep fantasy and the real world separate. That fear is realized when she makes out with a biker she knew a little bit in high school. She allows him into their home and proceeds to desecrate that home by continuing the passionate make out that started outside. Then willingly sucks his cock, allows him to fuck her pussy and her ass, too! After the biker leaves the husband, who has watched this happen shows concern that she is ok. He apologizes for not rescuing her. She says no I’m fine and in fact that was some amazing sex! In fact she hopes he won’t get upset but she will remember that incredibly great sex for the rest of her life. I think the husband is a coward and a fool but I’d have done the same thing but for different reasons. I would hope she would do the right thing by getting rid of the biker guy she never should have allowed in their home. The husband and wife never discussed her fucking the guy cuz it was only a fantasy. The husband says I didn’t intend for things to go in that direction. There is little doubt she will fuck this guy again at her high school reunion. She can’t be trusted. I see no other choice but to divorce her due to trust issues. She seems oblivious to what she did. Are you mad honey? Hey sweetheart I’ve decided you should permanently hook up with this biker. Huge man, huge cock and better sex. Cut your losses now and accept that you neglected to discuss this whole fantasy and your concerns of her blurring the line between reality and fantasy. You play with fire and you get burned. He should have shut the whole fantasy down cuz of his concerns. Red flags everywhere my brother. Dump this whore of a wife now cuz she will absolutely do it all again. She can’t use the excuse of why didn’t you stop me? I love when characters say that cuz why the fuck is he responsible for her actions. She’s an adult and you shouldn’t have to STOP her. There’s no question she wanted what happened. She said out loud how she was wondering what sex with a big man like that would be like. No, she most definitely wanted it. You can’t go forward with a person like this. Accept your part in this and cut your losses. It’s over. If you don’t divorce her she’ll keep fucking other men. Say goodbye baby.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The girl is a real tramp and the husband an idiot. He shoulders some of the blame basically for inaction when he originally had concerns. Lose the bitch fast! One thing I’d do just to show her how what she did was awful. She needs to feel what betrayal feels like. I’d pay an escort to come to my home and ask her to arrive about an hour before his wife gets home from work.Tell her what happened so she can help you to really amp things up. Fuck her in the bed that the two of you sleep in. Make sure it’s loud and tell the escort that she’s the best he’s ever had. So much better than my whore wife! When the wife arrives ofc she will be hurt and upset. She shouldn’t be after what she did and claim ignorance. Baby, are you mad? I mean it was incredible sex. I’ll think of that girl everytime we fuck. That doesn’t bother you, right baby? I assumed after what you did that I could use my hall pass, too. Damn baby that girl I was fucking had the tightest pussy and insanely perfect body. I always wondered what a girl with really big tits would be like in bed. I mean your B cups are cute but her double D’s are amazing! Wow! Then after that you make sure her divorce papers are served to her in person at her place of employment. That’s some sweet revenge. One more thing. Make sure people know what happened and what she did in your home. I did exactly all I mentioned with my ex wife. She freaked that I fucked a woman in out marital bed and was devastated hearing me with this girl and how lame my wife is in bed. I made sure word got around explaining what she did and was served at work which nobody sympathized with after hearing how she did this for a second time. The first time was after we got engaged. She was never liked in my family or among friends. Her work mates couldn’t stand her so the divorce papers being served at work made her a pariah. This is the absolute truth but the guy she fucked in our home turned out to be a serious drug user and had unprotected sex with both men and women. My ex tested HIV positive and I was so lucky cuz after she did this I wouldn’t touch her sexually ever again. Not even kissing! This was 1985 and she bought the farm later in the year. I was very lucky cuz I found out after her death that she had been fucking around almost pathologically with a laundry list of men and a few women.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Complete trash. No logic at all,

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Let me get this right. There is never a discussion between the guy and his wife about making the fantasy real. He even worries that she had begun to blur the lines between fantasy and reality. He should have said immediately I don’t feel comfortable with this anymore. He could have said nope. I love you but I’m not comfortable with how you are looking at this. He doesn’t and she shows that his fear of her blurring the lines was spot on.

She fucks a stranger in their home? I mean passionate kissing, rubbing her face against the guys cock, saying I want to see it, and without any hesitation sucks the bikers cock. Really? Then he fucks the shit out of her and she loves it. Kissing, blowjobs, intercourse both anal and vaginal. Holy shit! I would have done what he did and refrained from stopping my husband if he was in the same situation. He shouldn’t have to tell her. He can’t be responsible for her actions. She is an adult and fucking a stranger in your home? Not talking beforehand about where this can or can’t go. He even reminds her that the biker never asked or forced her to suck his cock. Her answer is I knew once I did that, there was no going back. Really? So why the fuck did you do it you fucking child. You did what you wanted to do. She says to her husband that was great sex! Are you mad? I hope not, and again I hope you don’t get upset with me saying this but I will never forget how amazing tonight was. Ever! I’m sorry but this is a woman who makes bad decisions and can’t be trusted. Ever! I’m in no way condoning domestic violence but if I did what she did, I’d at the very least expect a nice hard slap in the face. If my husband did what this woman did, I’d kick him in the balls real hard and then divorce his ass immediately. No discussion. I hate stories that portray women who take no responsibility for their actions. The answer is almost always, why didn’t you stop me? Omg is that pathetic. Like women need for a guy to tell them what’s right or not. My husband trusts me because I do know right from wrong and I don’t blame him for not telling me what I should or shouldn’t do. My God. This makes women look pathetic. The husband worries that she will fuck this guy again when she goes to her high school reunion where the biker will probably attend since he went to the same high school she did. Ofc you can’t trust her. She is unreliable as a spouse. She loved the sex with this guy. You think for a second she’s not gonna fuck him good? I’m just glad I’ve never known anyone like this couple. They are a fucking dumpster fire. Divorce her quickly and move on. You cannot and will not ever trust her again and rightly so. You can’t have that in a marriage. You have to earn trust and she is not to be trusted.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The husband is a total idiot if he thinks she won’t fuck the biker again. She crossed the fantasy reality line because after meeting this guy the first time it turns out they went to the same high school. The sex she initiated with this guy, in their home was as she said, some incredible sex and will never forget it. You don’t think she’ll do it again? Of course she will. She already has proven to be a duplicitous bitch but her willingness to not only do what she did, but where she did it. IN YOUR FUCKING LIVING ROOM! Divorce her sorry ass quickly. I’m saying this as a woman. If my husband did that to me it would be so over.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This was good until the perverted anal sex. Who wants shit, with toxic bacteria, on his cock?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I cannot believe the story. I mean if he would not leave after she asked him to, then you call the police. She didn’t even try cuz what happened was what she wanted. The husband said it was fantasy and he didn’t truly want her to do anything. She saw the guy she knew from school and probably always wanted to fuck him. There has to be something seriously wrong with a person who would fuck a guy in the living room of their house without having talked previously in detail. She loved it and told the husband so. She will do this again even if he said no more. You’d absolutely have to divorce her right away. She would need to understand what she did was so disgusting that divorce is the only option. She has zero ability to recognize fantasy vs real life. She is one of the more revolting characters I’ve read about in various stories on this site. He needs to cut her loose now! Let her know that it’s painfully obvious she wanted to fuck this guy from the start. Explain to her she is not trustworthy in the slightest. Tell her after her appalling actions he could not or will not ever touch her again. You can’t be with a shank like that. She is a white trash biker whore so go live your dream of being with a large man so she can be dominated like she wants. I’d do one thing first. Even if he has to pay a call girl who is gorgeous and has an incredible body. Make an appointment with her to arrive an hour before the whore wife gets home from work. Let her know you want it to be very loud and explicit in the talk. Tell the wife you met this girl a week ago and you both connected deeply and instantly. Like the idea of a soulmate. Tell her you had no idea sex could be so good. Make sure to have her served the divorce decree where she works. Just to twist the knife a little more.Pack a bag and leave before she comes home. leave her a note saying I talked to the bar owner of the Wayside Inn to ask about this guy Vince that my whore wife fucked. I hate to tell you this but this guy must fuck girls seemingly every night. He told us here that he broke his own record of having 6 STD’s in less than a year and told us she was number 6. He said she was pathetically easy to seduce. He said can you imagine doing that to her husband even though she said he was a fantastic guy and they loved each other very much. So that’s what you do in a great marriage? That girl is one sick bitch. Vince went on about how much he wants to get her to come here and then take her into the back to get viciously gang banged by about 7 guys. I’d love to give her a few nice deep cuts on her cute face and later me and the guys talked about tuning this whore up big time. After all that I’m going to tell her this is how we treat

Duplicitous whores. If you call the cops we will tell them you are always bringing guys back to her house to fuck. This bitch has fucked almost all of the guys who come here.

Anyway, she did come her one night cuz she wanted to talk to me and I said let’s go into the back. Once we did I gave her a shot to knock her out and called my guys. We fucked that slut hard for about 5 hours. I mean we really busted this slut up really good. I was going to put her to sleep for good but the owner said not here.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

That’s gotta be about the most screwed up wife in history. It’s clear she can barely distinguish the difference between fantasy and reality. That’s scary. The husband mentions that going from fantasy to the real thing isn’t something he is comfortable with but the fantasy is fine. You would have to divorce this bitch straight away. She fucks a biker in my living room and then proclaims great sex huh? Don’t be upset but I’ll never forget how good that was. You know she’ll fuck the biker at her class reunion. I would file for divorce right after I packed my bags. I would not even tell her what I’m doing. Let her deal with the living, not fantasy, of being served divorce papers. There is nothing to work out or any counseling. She is a fucking car wreck. Cut your losses and dump her bitch ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpennylin@pennylin
Still learning how to write erotica, which isn't just storytelling but trying to titillate at the same time. The challenge is trying to find a balance between the story and the sex. As another writer told me, readers here don't want to sift through your explication, they just ...