All Comments on 'A Wife Alone'

by High Desert

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
okdeaconokdeaconalmost 18 years ago
IT DID IT FOR ME

HighDesert; Good story. The front of my jeans prove it. I dont think your crazy as a matter of fact I have the same fantasy you do and its very rewarding. If you are so inclined, It takes a lot of trust,if you both have it then it will work and the rewards are big and the sex is hot.Good luck in your effort to assure your beautiful wife. TKS okdeacon

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 18 years ago
Great Story

Proposed Last Paragraph:

I had been so very honest with you. I could not believe it as you cursed and swore at me. I could not believe that you would leave me and that this whole scenario was your idea so you could have a movie of my behavior while you and that hussy of a secretary had planned of my adultery. I could not believe that Mike, Chris and Eric would be a part of your conspiracy. They were all so sweet. I could not believe that you would use this against me to get everything we had worked for over our time together in a divorce. I could not believe you would show the movie the boys made to the school principal where I was a teacher.

Oh well honey, I know I am a slut now so I can forgive the guys if only they will let me move in with them and they will promise to give me the seeing to that you never could.

"Enjoy your secretary, you bastard. Bye Honey."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

When my husband was away for 2 weeks, I was invited to a work suppliers party. I am 62, the party was great, I met a lovely man, Ian, who looked after me, and at the end of the night, he said a few of the guys are coming back to my place, would I like to come as well. I accepted, 2 cars went back,3 guys in one, just us in his. He said if any of the guys gave trouble give him a yell. They were all good, between 40ish and 50, all well mannered. I was feeling horny, Ian sat next to me, I reached for his hand and put it on my nyloned knee, he left it there and I then opened my legs and his hand moved to my pantyhosed pussy. I heard one of the other guys say,we best be going I think,i looked up and said no please stay if you want. I undid Ians trousers and his long cock sprung out, I stroked it and then took it in my mouth. I always thought about a gangbang, It was now to become a reality as I looked up and another of the guys moved towards me,his cock out. I lifted my head from Ian and took the guys cock in my mouth. He went hard, I moved away and said lets all get undressed, I stood taking my clothes off. Ian sat back down,his cock sticking up, so as to leave them in no doubt, I faced him and sat my pussy down over his cock. That did it, a cock moved to my mouth, I took it,he didn't last long as his cumm spurted into my mouth, Ian was moving faster, I pushed down on him as he filled me, then I stood up,cumm running down my legs. I moved to the end of the lounge, bent over,i didn't have to wait before another cock was in my pussy another at my mouth, my pussy was filled again, the guy pulled out, and the guy in my mouth took his place, filling me almost straight away. Ian was back,in my mouth,i could taste cumm and juice, I felt the next cock,he was obviously large because he even stretched my cumm filled pussy but with a couple of strokes I felt comfortable, more than comfortable as I had my first orgasm as he pounded me. I swear I felt his cumm filling me, I heard the squelchy noises, then he pulled away. I looked up, he sat down,still hard,i just straddled him,that big cock back in me. Ian moved behind me, I felt his cock at my the entrance to my arse, he asked is that o.k, I told him push it in,my husband liked to fuck my arse, but with the big cock in my pussy, it was a totally different feel and initially it was uncomfortable but as they both moved I orgasmed, The guy in my pussy then stayed still as Ian fucked my arse, I felt his warm cumm enter me, then he pulled back only to be replaced immediately by a guy who entered me in one big push,causing me to orgasm and send juices all over the cock in my pussy.I just kept having little orgasms,intense as my holes were filled,i wanted cock in all three so I beckoned the other guy over, I took him in my mouth and for the first time in my 62 years I had 3 cocks in me at once. It didn't last long,the guy in my arse pulling out and cumming all over my back and my mouth was filled.I was limp but the guy in my pussy bounced me up and down before filling me again. I finally moved off,why did I wait that long to enjoy group sex.whenever I went to that supplier they would hire a hotel room and fuck me again. I even took the guy with the big cock deep in my arse. They aren't the only ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
toss the worthless cunt out

she couldn't even be loyal for that short a time?

she deserves to die.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous