All Comments on 'A Wife's Mistake'

by HusbandsWhoShareCare

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
LauraWillingLauraWillingover 4 years ago
Your thread and comment

As a woman, I really enjoyed your story because there is actually a lot of truth to it. Being that her husband was watching "wife sharing" type videos meant he liked them and probably got off to them and the actress in the video looking much like her, the wife, also added to this. Very gutsy of her to do it, but in the end saying he could have left the room if he didn't like it on some level or even taken action to make her stop. Then agreeing to let it happen again and likely more with he same guy was plenty of confirmation. My husband like watching me with others in real life, so I have a little experience with situations like this. Good read. Thank you. :D

KiwiCpl50sKiwiCpl50sover 4 years ago
Nice story

We both love setting things upo

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
CUCKY

BULLSHIT, YOU WIVES ARE SO STUPID. JUST BECAUSE A HUSBAND WATCHES PORN, YOU THINK HE WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIS WIFE FUCKING FRIENDS, RELATIVES AND ALL THE BBCS IN THE WORLD. GET REAL! ITS JUST FUCKING STIMULUS TO JERK OFF TOO, THAT'S ALL! THERE'S NO SUBLIMINAL BULLSHIT TOO IT........JUST JERK OFF MATERIAL. I KNOW I'VE BEEN DOING IT FOR 40 FUCKING YEARS. IF I CAUGHT MY WIFE WITH SOMEONE ELSE, SMITH & WESSON WOULD HELP ME SQUARE THE SCORE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
BBQ

After my wife and I had a BBQ for a few family and friends

We had a few drinks, as the evening went on our family and friends started to leave.

It was around 10pm when all but one friend had left.

We had a few more drinks then I noticed our friend looking at my wife,

she was sitting on a chair across from him.

I got this idea thst I would like to see them fucking,

Yes I thought about it before, but that was a long time ago.

I could feel myself getting hard thinking about it.

So I got them more drink, put plenty in their glasses.

hoping that something might happen.

I started bring the empty cans and bottles to the recycling bin.

Taking my time do it.

I said to my wife why don't you change into your night dress and be more comfortable.

When she came back she was wearing a long t-shirt

No bea no knickers, and say beside our friend.

I gave them more drink, and said to her that she definitely will be more comfortable in that.

I said to him do you like what you see.

He said oh fuck yes definitely lime what I see.

After the Finnished drinking what the had I wisper to my wife that I would love to see you suck his cock, she looked at me then to him and said you really want me to do it.

I said yes and started to take off her t-shirt, looked at him and said.

Please fuck my wife took his hand and put it on her tit.

I sat across from them and said please enjoy yourself's.

She suck him and he fucked her in front of me.

When they Finnished I thanked them and said that I will stay in the spare room, so ye can have the main bedroom for the night.

The next morning I asked them if they enjoy last night, both said yes, my wife kissed me on the cheek, said thank you. I said thanks to our friend,

and said to him and my wife if they wanted to keep seeing eachother for sex I would be happy with that.

That was 4 years ago, they still see eachother, fuck in front of me,

They even go for weekend away together.

I love watching them fuck and her sucking him.

SambajirajeSambajirajeabout 4 years ago
READ MY COMMENT, PLS

As a fiction wise/jerking of material - it was awesome 5star.

About characters & situation --

Simply BOTH are a DIMWIT BONEHEADED. just bcoz her hubby watching cuck porn/have that fantasy, she jumped on the conclusion that he won't mind if happen in reality or maybe excuse to act on her own desire to be with another man. I mean if he had a fantasy that he wants his wife to lick his sweaty asshole, then does anyone really think that she would have acted on that. In porn creating cuck situation is easy beoz they are just acting not are hubbywifie.

It's clear as crystal, that she doesn't love him enough to overcome her physical desire instead, she's getting off by her husband heartbroken expression and the control she's having on her hubby.

& andy is totally a loser. The moment he saw what's happening, should have slapped her across the face & demand the answer but like a clueless idiot watching the whole scene unfolds, & let himself manipulate by his own words & agreeing with his wife to repeat performance to check if he like it or not. ( I think he stayed dosen't mean he likes it, I think he was shocked by his wife authoritive, control, demanding voice or maybe he likes it.)

He's a mature man, the ten-year-old kid is smarter than this. Idiot apologising for the mistake that he never made.

ONE MORE THING I don't know if this kind of situation happens in reality maybe it do happen but I can guaranty, this kind of marriage end quickly/very badly.

No offence to any women but, women like andy's or any in affair story, should ask for certification of best performance in bed & well eddoweded cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Could be fun

That’s no mistake, I love watching my wife,or girlfriends when I was single,sucking another man cock. The hotter she got the better I liked it. Her eagerness to please other men and how nasty she looked was obvious from the look of pleasure on her face. The only rule was their had to cum in her mouth for her to sallow as I fingered her so she would cum at the same time as her. Loved it when we found a Blackman that knew how to treat her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Divorce the Cunt,You Wimpy Cuck!

WTF?! Smack the twat around then go over to Dan’s and beat the shit out of him! Divorce is right around the corner hopefully !

TrustTheRabbitTrustTheRabbitover 3 years ago

Thought it a great stroke story. I can't figure out why someiwho doesn't like this particular kink read it and then complain about it. Insert shoulder shrug here _____. Checking out your page to see she ended up fucking Dan the man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No respect ... so ... Dan ... load your stuff, tell her that you hope that Dan will pay all of her bills on time ... and leave ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wimp story. 1*

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

Belongs in the recycle bin. There was a decent head-space story for about two-thirds the way, and then OP played all the meme, trope and stereotype cards. No normal human reactions means flat, lifeless characters. 0/5.

AstronomalyAstronomalyalmost 2 years ago

Jesus. This would’ve been fucking fantastic until the end. I’m not even talking about the accepting cuck part (I’m not a fan of it, so that doesn’t help); there’s no satisfying conclusion at all, and all of the characters don’t feel real anymore. 2 stars. The extra star is only for how fascinatingly uncomfortable I was reading the act.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

zerozeroZERO. You lost me at "woah."

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

I just can't wrap around cuckold lifestyle.

Why get married?

Why don't cucks just find a slutty girl, lived with her then dump her after cucks have their kicks.

Much simpler than divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story sucks more than the wife did. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Crapola!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a crappy load of second-hand vomit! - hot off the press, freshly regurgitated worm-infested diarrhoea, YUK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a crappy load of second-hand vomit! - hot off the press, freshly regurgitated worm-infested diarrhoea, YUK!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wasn't that lucky. My husband Jack and I Amber role played and fantasize I just thought I would take it up another level and made a plan. We were having a cookout and a friend Fred of ours wife had left him. I asked our friend to stay after the party broke up. We were cleaning up. Fred was inside with me helping and Jack was outside cleaning up by himself. Jack came in with a load and I think he was a little surprised that Fred was still there. He said o I didn't know you were still here Fred thanks for helping but you really don't need to you can go ahead and leave if you want we'll be fine thanks. Fred said that's ok besides Amber asked me to stay. O I didn't know. He gave me a look that I couldn't read. Just so you know our children were grown and out on their own. Fred made a play for me and I allowed him to hug me just as Jack came into the kitchen again. I actually didn't see him. He apparently had some beer bottles and dropped them and it scared me and Fred to where I jumped so bad that I knocked Fred and I both to the floor with me landing on top of him. All he said was that it's time that you leave Fred. I got up and stood there like a statue. Fred got up and was walking towards the door when Jack said you need to forget you ever knew him. That scared me because he didn't include me. As soon as Fred was gone Jack looked at me and said are we through are you going to pack. No OMG I'm sorry I thought you would like to step up our fantasies and role-play. He asked what fantasies are. Then it hit me and I dropped my head saying I'm so sorry it will not happen again. He was pretty cold for a couple weeks and started coming back to our normal but we didn't role-play or have any fantasies. Until about a year later when he asked me what a fantasy was and I explained that we agreed it was between the two of us and no one else. We started again. Be careful I damn near lost my one and only.

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

I enjoyed your Femdom agitprop tales. I hope you didn’t let these knuckleheads discourage you.

drbenchpress66drbenchpress665 months ago

Ight if you don’t flip the fuck out then you obviously are ok with it. I mean just walking in the house and seeing that is grounds for full on flip out

IvanDrakIvanDrak5 months ago

How did I get here?!

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprise2 months ago

The title doesn't actually match the story does it

A mistake means consequences. I didn't see any

Darren

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous