All Comments on 'A Wife's Revenge Goes Wrong'

by LoxNChanis

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wrong category

This was not exhibtionism, it was loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

1* - enough said

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyover 3 years ago

Don't try to hide this here. Take it to loving wives and deal with the comments lol.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
He's a far better man than I.

So, she completely put him through the wringer after he had fucked her arse. Yes, without permission, it was the wrong thing to do. He had weeks of "Punishment".

But she also completely ruined their 5 day anniversary holiday "Each day was the worst holiday he'd ever had." But he puts up with her being an absolute bitch and teasing bitch with younger guys. Then she takes advantage of him and ties him up. Then humiliates him and he gets gang fucked while tied down.

Sorry, but that, in spite of 30 years of marriage, would have been divorce time for me. Also, why no repercussions against the "rapists"? They just walk?

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 3 years ago

Wow. Heart wrenching! Even with him going too far at the start I think it would have ended in divorce for me. Good story though. Keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No way

I would divorce her and find a way to give her a beating.

awyldsideawyldsideover 3 years ago

nope!

What he did to her was just between the two of them. She went way overboard in ruining their vacation and adding other people. I would have called the police and had them all arrested for unlawful restraint, assault, and rape. Then left the cunt in jail and went home and filed for divorce never seeing her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is a beautiful story!

The author developed two characters I really came to care about. About halfway through I was on pins and needles wondering which way the story was going to go. The story illustrates again that “two wrongs don’t make a right.” And that harboring a grudge is poisonous to the one holding the grudge. I appreciate that the man turned out finally to be a gentle, forgiving man. Reflecting now on this story, it is a pretty remarkable story. I kind of wish the title hadn’t given away so much. A tip of the hat to the author! J.

AnalstudAnalstudabout 3 years ago

I would have whipped her within an inch of her life

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

my goodness, rape is not erotic for me no not one bit.

This is mighty sick story, I regret reading most of it.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Wow... unable to process all the conflicting emotions in this story. This is realistic to a fault, almost. Neil is a douchebag, but setting up serial sexual assault isn't the way to address a guy's failings. A 911 call and everyone but Neil is doing 5-25 for rape, sexual assault, unlawful detention, and sexual battery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seriously needs a part 2 involving Glocks and clocks.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

i hate cuck stories

XluckyleeXluckyleeover 1 year ago

There is nothing good about this story 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

too stupid to read past the second page. What idiot comes up with this shit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

They're married for 30 years, he fucks up, pays his penalty and the stupid cunt goes way, way overboard on their anniversary! Get rid of her. Way too much disrespect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No police? That's many rapes right there. I guess they want to be victims for the rest of their lives. It also pissed me off that on page 6 it was still all about her, like her tying him up to be raped didn't even matter. Selfish bitch.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 1 year ago

Could NOT get beyond the second page, -sorry but it was nauseating to the N'th degree! I REALLY can't see any point whatsoever in writing, OR publishing these stories that no sane person can ever hope to finish reading through is one single hit, and that 98% will abandon before the second page is anything like done, and that is enough to guarantee an undigested brekkers for all! Why bother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sick S..t. Sorry Good writing but not a nice story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wouldn't be able to get past this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She thought she was going to embarrass him, tied him up so he couldn't move, His struggling to get free scared his wrists... She came back with the boys. She sure wasn't thinking. This was her revenge? Yes, the new necklace and the earrings will always remind her of what she caused. It's the old story of someone flirting too much and getting burned. Of course this is just a story, But it's also a lesson in the writing of "Murphy's Law" If something can go wrong, It will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd launch that c*nt like a Saturn-V and then spend the rest of my life and every dime I had to my name hunting down those pricks.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

OH, MY, this looks like one of those where the main character is a moron, and cannot see going along will lead to problems, so i'll type this out as I read it.

He raped her, she could/should have called the cops, why would a rapist expect his victim to help things get better? Wow, it takes a special kind of stupid to co-operate with bondage play after you have raped the person being the top, but I guess I see the trust play, but damn. The restaurant either accept her domination of you or get up and leave. She puts him in a cock cage, and he doesn't see the rest coming, to put a cage on straight to the cops or at least a lock smith pictures will just help in the prosecution though I suppose he kinda has it coming being a rapist,,,,,oh ffs he's going to accept the puppy thing and that level of disrespect after 30 yrs? Fuck, 3 more pages, I don't know if I'll make it. He should have ended it before she started, even at this, the next chapter should be him killing both his rapists. Not sure if an eye for an eye is ever justified within a marriage, but well written for the most part, just so wrong in every damn direction made me sick and made me think too, so I guess it averages out I do wish there were 2 measures to judge one for the story and another for the writing I wonder if he needed the punishment to justify his abuse of his wife's trust, accept the punishment to assuage the guilt.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So..... One 'good rape deserves another'? What a premise. Thank God it's fiction. That they stayed together says what a fucked up couple they became. The irrational but emotionally satisfying response would have been to be nice to the wife, interview where she met the guys, find them, and commit mayhem (literally emasculate them). Of course, one would never be able to file a contested divorce without it all coming out, so abandonment would be necessary. The rational response would be to simply file a divorce for irreconcilable differences and never talk to her again. I'm guessing that would be the better revenge. Force her to live with her self-loathing and regrets. There there should be the guilt of his culpability for provoking it with marital rape. This couple needed serious psychological help. Wish the author had developed the post-event theme further.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"Reset"? Wow..... one fucked up couple even before her 'revenge' event. He could have abjectly begged her forgiveness and she make him do some penance or restitution to restore her dignity. But then there would be no story. But "reset"? No way after something like that went down. Marital ass rape, then her initiating something even worse in 'revenge'? He was a schmuck for indulging in fantasy anal masturabation on his wife, and she greatly deserved more loathing than she got. I don't believe a relationship would survive such insanity. How did this couple make it to 30 years with this dysfunction?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoxNChanis@LoxNChanis
Interested in sex and bondage since I was a teen. In the past 10 years became more interested in hypno and bisexual situations. Married in a non-BDSM, no sex situation, but lacking time to go out on my own, so I explore sensations with stories.