All Comments on 'A Wild and Crazy Night'

by SPEN STERLING

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
steamer1steamer1over 5 years ago
Wonderful

Great story - loved it.

wdelanderwdelanderover 5 years ago
A Viagra overdose can be serious

I liked the story, but guys should understand that an erection that lasts for more than 4 hours can result in permanent damage.

DON'T take more than the prescribed dosage of Viagra. And if your erection ever lasts more than 4 hours, see a doctor immediately:

https://edtreatment.info/priapism-an-erection-that-wont-go-down/

VetusNoctuaVetusNoctuaover 5 years ago
Loved it!

I haven't laughed this hard in 30 years! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Suberb! You made my day!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love it!!!!!

Wow! That was intense!!! I envy him because he has wadsssss of cash!!!!!!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Lovely idea and story

Bit short and light in information.

Can't see any female calling a kilt a dress. It is a skirt.

Sparks722Sparks722over 5 years ago
"Lad, I don't know where you've been, but I see you won first prize!"

Very fun read!

Maybe an episode looking in after a year or so, seeing how Mike is doing after moving into his uncle's place and adopting his lifestyle could be a lot of fun.

jen739jen739over 5 years ago
Super fun story!

So much fun with your story here, and a great early morning orgasm for myself :) looking forward to hearing more about their adventures!

Sheep_DogSheep_Dogover 1 year ago

Kilt wearing people all the world over should read this tale and rejoice in the knowledge that this sort of thing happens to someone every damned day! And that 'blue ribbon' bit was the topper, bringing the whole song to life, "Well, lad, I don't know where you've been, but I see you won First Prize!"

Sheep_DogSheep_Dogover 1 year ago

Only detectable week spot in the plot is this happy idiot not being able to tell the difference between an empty milk carton and one stuffed to the max with cash.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSPEN STERLING@SPEN STERLING
I love to visualize a good erotic story. My favorite stories involve people being compelled by passion to do something unexpected. I enjoy feedback, so let me know what you think of my stories.