A Wild and Crazy Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now ordinarily having any kind of chance with a girl like Alice Green would have had me making a fool out of myself to try to make the score, but recall that by now I had spent the last three hours having intense sex, first with myself and then twice more with Linda Reno.

"Wait, I wasn't trying to make a move on you there, I don't mean like tonight, I mean maybe later this week or something..." I stammered out.

She pouted. "You mean I'm not pretty enough?"

"Oh, no, its not that believe me, I mean you're the hottest girl I've ever known, it's just that, uh.."

She scooted over closer to me and put her hand on the silky material of the kilt covering my leg.

"So you DO think I'm hot enough," she said in a sultry voice, and she brushed her lips up against my ear.

Every fiber in my body was telling me no...every fiber except for one area. My cock was once again at full attention, and my cock didn't give one shit what the rest of my body was saying.

"Fuck yes," I said, pulling her face to me and giving her a kiss that I intended to be soft but by the time she got a hold of it had become something entirely different, notably a lot harder and wetter.

We staggered up the stairs to her apartment and went inside, clothes flying off in every direction as our lips and tongues did a passionate dance. When she pulled the kilt up and saw my proud cock standing once again at rock solid attention, she took a moment to admire.

"Wow," she said. "I like what you got on under the skirt."

"Kilt," I said.

"Whatever," she answered, wrapping a fist around my cock and sliding it up and down in what she quickly realized was an entirely unnecessary effort to get me ready.

She skipped right past the foreplay and jumped straight into my arms, letting me ease her surprisingly wet pussy down onto my cock. From there, Alice Green wasted no time turning into the wildest sex partner I had ever been with. Passionate, playful, extremely vocal and best of all, the owner and user of a full cabinet of every kind of sex toy, sex lotion, sex aide, sex fetish props and anything else sex you could imagine. Before I knew it I was handcuffed to the bed and she was alternatively massaging my cock with a dildo vibrator and teasing my balls with a feather duster. Then she buried another dildo in her pussy and sat on my face while covering me with whipped cream and eating it off. We fucked standing up, sitting down on the bed, on the floor and in the closet. The girl was completely insatiable, but luckily so was my cock, which despite being raw, a little bit sore, and a lot tired, was still 120% harder than it had ever been before. The fact that Alice kept raving about how incredible my cock was actually made it 125% harder.

Now my thinking was that I would fuck her for a while and then maybe fake an orgasm, because there was no way I was going to be able to come a fourth time. At some point in the very extended session I began to worry about the potential for doing long term damage, so I got on my back and had her climb on top. My thought was I could take it easy for a while. That was a mistake on my part, because it became quickly apparent that being on top was Alice's favorite place to be, and watching her beautiful body writhing around on top of me was not helping me to tone things down. Her breasts were beyond perfect. Also not helping was her constant sex talk, which ranged from "I can't believe how hard you are fucking me," to "fuck me harder."

Then she got a life like dildo and started licking and sucking on it while I was fucking her. And suddenly I felt it welling up inside me, and I was not going to be able to stop it. I was headed for a fourth orgasm. I had one hand on her breast and one hand on her hip and she was riding me hard, doing most of the work, rhythmically riding my cock while entertaining me with the visual of her licking and sucking the dildo. Then she covered the dildo in whipped cream and started licking it off and then kissing me with her mouth full of cream and pushing it into my mouth. I felt it coming harder and harder, and there was no way I could stop it now, and even though I was pretty sure I was going to blow my balls right out of my cock I couldn't hold myself back. We were both half screaming half moaning when we came, and not only did it feel like my dick exploded, it felt like my head exploded. I was pretty sure I was dying.

She fell onto me with a whimper and we lay there on the bed, half covered in whipped cream and in a messy array of toys and whips and dildos and just about anything else you can imagine. My dick felt like it was broken, but I was actually incredibly relieved that I was finally not hard.

Alice was pretty happy too. First she said that I was so much better than her boyfriend it was shocking. Then she said she hadn't been fucked like that since high school. Then she said she had never, ever, been fucked like that. I just nodded in exhausted agreement, not feeling the need to brag that while she had been great, I had just recently, as in an hour ago, fucked someone else pretty much just like that. Twice.

I was feeling my heart and breathing gradually level off, and I was wondering how Alice might feel about me spending the night since I wasn't sure I could stand up, when I heard a noise at the door of the apartment, like someone coming in. I perked up, but Alice patted me on the chest and told me it was just her roommate.

Next thing I know, Alice has jumped out of the bed and gone out to greet her roommate. I could hear them whispering and giggling outside the bedroom, and Alice is telling her about breaking up with her boyfriend and then hooking up with me. It wasn't hard to figure out the conversation. Alice was telling her roommate that she had been fucking a guy with the most incredible, long lasting, hardest cock she had ever experienced. And then their voices got lower, the giggling got louder, and the next thing I know, Alice and her roommate walk into the bedroom.

There I was, splayed out on the bed surrounded by dildos and sex toys and half covered in whipped cream, I had a sheet covering my waist, but otherwise I was naked on display.

"Mike, this is my roommate, Elma, she wanted to meet you," Alice said.

I managed to move my weary body up on my elbows to say hi, and get a look at Elma. She and Alice were standing arm in arm at the foot of the bed, Alice was wearing a silk robe she had thrown on that was half hanging open. Elma had come in from a night out, she was obviously tipsy and dressed like she had been clubbing. And she was incredibly hot. She had long blonde hair and brown eyes, the perfect counter to Alice's long dark hair. She was gorgeous from head to toe, and had a body to die for. And oddly, she was just standing there checking me out.

Alice whispered something into Elma's ear, and she giggled and whispered something back, and they stood there like two hot schoolgirls whispering and giggling back and forth, until Elma finally said something directed to me,

"Can I see it?" she said softly.

Now would seem like an appropriate time to clarify a few important story items. I've never been with two hot women at the same time. Or two mediocre, or even ugly women. I have, on the other hand, spent a lot of time fantasizing about that scenario. I had always figured that if I ever was with two women, the amount of fantasizing I had done about that would cause me to lose my load ten seconds into the action. At any rate, I'd always assumed that given the chance of being with two women, there would be a 110% chance that I would be 120% into that. And yet here I was, two hot women at the end of the bed, and my head was screaming NO, DON'T DO THIS.

Alice broke the silence of my agony. "It's ok if you don't want to," she said. "We just thought it would be fun."

Then she leaned over and kissed Elma softly on the lips, and they both smiled and looked back at me.

My toes said no. My legs said no. My arms, hands, fingers, all said no. My head, stomach and torso all voted a strong no. But I looked down and my cock was somehow, someway, back at full attention, tenting the thin sheet draped over my waist. As I pulled the sheet back to expose my rock hard cock to Elma, there was a little voice deep inside my head saying you are getting ready to die. And another little voice saying hell yes, what a way to go.

The girls crawled onto the bed and started things off with a frenzied double blow job, sharing my cock, undressing Elma, and making out with each other, all while I just sat up and enjoyed the amazing show. I'm not going to say my cock felt nearly as good as it did the previous four times—it felt great but there was also a subtle ache—but it was still just as hard as it was the first time. And just like before, I was in complete control of my cock. Any other time, I would've immediately lost my load having these two hot girls licking and sucking my cock.

Elma turned out to be every bit the freak that Alice was, and I had the sense this wasn't the first time the roommates had enjoyed each other's company. They alternated between pleasuring me and entertaining me by pleasuring each other. If I'm being entirely honest, at this point in the night I almost enjoyed watching them more than being an active participant, though my cock stayed hard either way. It wasn't long into the action before the subtle, tired ache in my cock disappeared.

I don't want to bore you with all the epic, amazing details of the next hour of three people having sex every way you can possibly imagine. Suffice it to say, it was on a plane somewhere well beyond erotic, and I will have to admit that I performed like some kind of Greek God. Here's just a few of the best moments:

—The girls in 69 position while I fucked Elma doggy style while Alice licked her clit and my cock. Occasionally my cock would slip out of Elma's pussy and into Alice's mouth. Elma's eyes wide expression when I would slip back inside her was priceless. Naturally, we found ourselves in a similar position later on, except that I was fucking Alice while Elma did the licking.

—Alice sitting on my cock while Elma sat on my face, while they kissed and caressed each other's breasts. They were kind enough to embellish this position by playing with a dildo, which they teased each other with and took turns licking. We actually enjoyed this position for quite some time, with the girls frequently trading places.

—Me fucking one of the girls while the other watched us and masturbated with a dildo. There's just nothing quite like being watched, watching, and fucking all at the same time.

—The double blow job. The girls frequently ended up in some variation of this position over the course of the night, taking turns licking my balls, french kissing each other with the head of my cock in the middle, running their lips down each side simultaneously. If that sounds good, believe me it looked and felt better. The best part about that was that Alice decided it would be a good idea to give me her phone and have me take a picture of them going down on me so she could send it to her now ex-boyfriend to show him what he was missing out on. Apparently he had always wanted to do a three way with Elma and they never had. Elma decided that he should be punished even more, so she had me shoot a video as well. Having two girls licking your cock is amazing, but video taping it takes it to a whole other level.

—Me watching the girls masturbate each other with dildos. Like I said before, it was a nice break for my cock, which had been going hard for over four hours, to just watch.

—Me fucking Alice doggy style while she went down on Elma. This was the position that finally did me in. It was just to incredible to be actually experiencing something I had fantasized about so many times. Watching Elma wriggling around in ecstasy on Alice's tongue and watching her watch me fucking Alice was just too much. Elma could see and hear that I was finally nearing orgasm and she deftly moved around underneath me so that she was licking my balls as I slid my cock in and out of Alice with reckless abandon. I could not believe what was happening, but it was. I was having my fifth orgasm of the night. And despite my best efforts to stop myself, I couldn't, and it was clear that it was going to be the most intense.

I had my hands gripping Alice's ass as I rammed myself harder and harder, deeper and deeper. Elma's tongue was literally enflaming by balls. Every nerve in my body was firing, it felt like I had a million needles sticking into me. I felt a burning in my toes, and the top of my head, and they both moved in unison through my body, until reaching my midsection and building into a giant flood of everything in my body coming out of my cock. I heard someone screaming and then realized it was me.

As I came, the entire room changed colors, from blue to red to green, and then I saw stars, and that was all that I remembered. I literally passed out from an orgasm.

Next thing I know, I'm standing in a completely different bedroom. My entire body has become one huge, hard cock. The cock is so big that there are seven women dressed in white silk gowns who are wrapped around it, hugging it, licking it, stroking it. This was about the time I realized I was having a dream. My "body cock" got more and more aroused and then I could feel myself coming, and the orgasm was beyond intense, and a fountain of cum exploded from me, coating the girls with a shower of warm fluids which they all adored.

Then I woke up. Alone in my bed. Curiously dressed in a t shirt and the kilt. My head was throbbing, my body was throbbing, and my cock was really, really throbbing. I was beyond confused as to what was going on as my mind attempted to retrace the events of the previous night. In the fog of amazing memories, I began to believe that the entire evening had been a dream. I had indeed taken Tylenol PM, passed out, and Linda, Alice and Elma had all been one fantastic dream. Yes, my cock was aching, but I had to admit, there was not one single piece of evidence to suggest the night of passion had actually happened.

I staggered into the bathroom to pee, and low and behold when I lifted up the kilt, I found my evidence. Wrapped around my somehow still semi erect cock was a blue ribbon. Later that morning I found a note in the kitchen from Alice, explaining that they got me dressed and carried me back home after I had passed out. With a PS let's do that again sometime. Then later in the morning I got a ping on my phone, she sent me the video of them giving my cock a tongue bath.

So as unbelievable as it was, apparently it had happened. I had lived through a six hour erection, fantastic sex with three girls, and five, FIVE orgasms. And watching the video made me hard, again.

Tragically, I had to get on the road later that day, back to the real world. Back to the job, back to the little town, back to being the shy dork. I told myself that I would buy a lottery ticket and if I won, I'd move into Josh's place and adopt his lifestyle, which after experiencing a night of it, was pretty enticing.

I only had one more job before locking up the apartment and leaving town, throwing out those damn milk cartons. I sat down in the middle of the hundred or so cartons and picked one up and looked at it. Why in the world would he put "CM" on his milk cartons, then staple them shut and save the empty cartons?

I idly picked at the staples holding the carton shut, eventually pulled a few of them free, and I suddenly realized there was something inside the cartons. I pulled the carton the rest of the way open and low and behold, the carton was full of cash. Mostly hundreds and twenties, and ten dollar bills, stuffed so tight they wouldn't move or make a sound if you shook it. "CM" wasn't "Cartons of Milk". It was "Cash Money." I opened up another, and it was full too. One after another. I counted out the bills in one of the containers and did some quick math. There had to be close to a million dollars in the milk cartons. More than enough to keep me in the big city for a long, long time.

As it turns out, Uncle Josh did have a bad gambling problem. But he wasn't a bad gambler. He was damned good at it!

12