All Comments on 'A Wild Time with My Daughter! Ch. 01'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
peebudypeebudyover 9 years ago
terrible father

how could he cum twice and not get his daughter off once??!! great story though. good work.

Chris7swChris7swover 9 years agoAuthor
And not get his daughter off?

Ah - he's saving that for Chapter 2!!!

Got to have a build-up.....

Actually - I did consider adding a bit of return activity to this chapter but the story would have become too long, so it's in the next installment.

writerjabwriterjabover 9 years ago
was gonna say

Dad was the pussy for not fucking his daughter. Still, looking forward to chapter 2

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
SO?

You couldn't at least had him finger her till she cum or ate her out? No! he had to be a selfish S.O.B. cum and go to sleep, no wonder so many women are unhappy with men like that around.

Never failed to get my women off that was my goal even if I never got off myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

A little warning that the male character seemingly loved to eat his own cum would've been nice. Thankfully it wasn't too far into the story so I didn't waste much time. I won't be reading anymore.

Chris7swChris7swover 9 years agoAuthor
Don't read porn then, you anonymous pussy!

How petty not to accept little idiosyncrasies such as cum-eating!

Shouldn't bother to read porn then.

At least he won't be offended by any of my other stories if he doesn't intend to read any more.

Sorry individual!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so

I agree he could have licked her out or just over all fucked her but great work loved the build up bravo just coukd have ended abit better

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
self appointed arseholes

Hi Chris,

Thank goodness you are not affected by the "self appointed arseholes". Its a story damn it. You write a great deal better than a number of writers on this site. Your use of grammar the witty remarks a excellent. I am really looking forward to the next chapter.

Thanks

Len

mazzmemazzmealmost 9 years ago
Bravo!

That was a truly a deliciously erotic and well developed storyline! Clearly the father was still dealing with the incest issue to not return the sexual favor. At least that's how I interpret the scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Looking for a woman willing to do daring things.

Sounds like your naughty daughter is having her way with you. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Was a big turnoff to have him swallow his semen. Not something straight males tend to do.

Please cut that out and reserve it for your gay male stories

grampaaloisiusgrampaaloisiusabout 4 years ago

Wonderful story, thank you so much 😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...