A Wild Time with My Daughter! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,864 Followers

I grasped my penis firmly, my mind now doing reruns of last evening's display of nubile female flesh; of the generous suckable squeezable breasts; the firm shapely smooth bum and the pretty shaven and panty-clad pussy. Unintentionally I started to move my hand more quickly, already causing my hips to jerk upwards as waves of pleasure were generated.

Already there was the scent of tumescent male in the air - a scent that provided wildly exciting feedback to my sexual system.

My hand moved faster - this wasn't going to take long - this was just a release, but it was so necessary!

I shut my eyes and once more imagined the view from the previous evening; my daughter's heavenly breasts and her shaven pussy, both almost within reach as she stood there.

In my mind I saw myself leaning forward and my hands seemed to appear as if from nowhere, to slide up and over her jutting breasts, my thumbs doing small dances on her quickly erecting nipples. In my mind my tongue reached forward and began sliding up and down her pretty almost-naked slit, gathering the scent and slippery sexy lubrication that I just knew that I'd find there.

And in my hand my cock jerked hard and suddenly I was cumming violently, uncontrollably!

There was a wet splattering noise as my first eruption hit the wall of the tent before I was able to gain control of my excited penis; the remaining gushes falling into my cupped hand.

Panting quietly I stripped the last remnants of cum from my cock and, lacking even a towel at that moment I simply sucked and licked up the spunk before savouring and swallowing it.

'Big load today,' I thought as I tucked my now relaxed penis back into his cave, 'Guess who got all excited then?'

Relieved, I was now able to get down to work. The trail cameras showed it had been a quiet night; presumably our smells and sounds had scared the wildlife away, but the animals would return before long. The microphones merely heard distant noises; a fox howling, some small creature screaming its last somewhere; some slight rustling nearby and our quiet conversation. I cleared the recordings and reset everything and, checking that I was presentable down below, I opened the tent flap and faced the dawning light once more.

More relaxed now I got the breakfast things ready and fetched out my laptop and by the time Carol emerged, I'd already set out the basis of my work; a description of our site and of my expectations. What I didn't write down were a description of my sights and of my mental expectations, which were all rather different!!

"Morning Dad," yawned a still-sleepy Carol and I returned the salutation.

"Sleep well?" I asked and she nodded.

"Think so - not enough though," she replied, "Oh and thanks for letting me move the beds closer together; that was me being silly, sorry."

"No worries," I said as I appraised her, checking to see if she had any memories of my wandering hand, but I seemed to be in the clear.

She looked so elfin and sweet; so small and dainty to me and I wanted to sweep her into my protective arms. But as my eyes scanned her they took in her womanly charms that were presented beneath the t-shirt she'd put on to face the morning in and I suddenly wanted to more than just protect her! She obviously wasn't wearing a bra because the jiggle of her fleshy mounds was clear to see, as were the mini-mountains of her soft nipples. And thank heavens she was wearing panties because her t-shirt only just covered her sex; her pretty pussy would have been flashed at me several times as she settled for breakfast.

Innocently she sipped her coffee and chewed on another muesli trail bar; those remarkably useful pre-packed dried chunks of food energy...no mess...no waste.

"So what's up today?" she asked, "what have you got planned?"

"Ok," I said, "Well, there's quite a lot that I want to log from right here around the camp but the first creatures I want to get some details about are some wood ants; they used to have a big nest about a mile from here and I want to check on their progress. I want to find out if they've enlarged the nest or spread out or what. Haven't seen them since last summer; hope you don't mind a few ants!"

"You know I don't," said Carol, smiling, "Thought at least you'd take me somewhere exciting though!"

I looked at her eyes, worried that the trip was going to be a boring week for her, but she was happy enough and I laughed as I replied.

"The most exciting thing you'll see will be perhaps a fox or a badger and the most exciting place we'll go will be up into the tree hide, so don't get your hopes up. Not many tigers or elephants around here!" I said, "Hope you've brought a good book or two."

"Oh Dad, I was only joking. You know me better than that," Carol replied, "So long as I'm with you I'll be fine and you're so interesting to listen to when you talk about your projects and such. You get on with your work and I'll worry about myself."

"Thanks darling," I said, putting my hand on her knee as we sat on our groundsheet, "You're sweet."

Carol's hand came and laid on top of mine, squeezing my hand as she did so. I turned my hand over and we linked fingers, both of us squeezing and caressing the other's hand. Our smiles said that we were happy and contented as we 'enjoyed' our basic and perhaps rather meagre breakfast.

Soon it was time to 'head out' and together we set off towards the wood ant nest, somewhat up into the hilly part of the estate where it was drier and more sandy. We chattered quietly as we walked; little snippets of nothing; back-chat; jokes and the occasional expletive as we tripped over the uneven ground. Soon we'd arrived to find the colony obviously well and thriving so warning Carol to keep her distance because the ants had a damn good bite, I moved closer to get some photos and footage of their activities; my walking boots and long socks keeping the ants at bay to some extent. I kept one eye on the guard ants who obviously didn't appreciate my presence and with the other eye on my camera I became well absorbed.

Carol had moved, prudently, some twenty yards or so away and I'd forgotten her until her shrill yells broke my concentration.

"Fuckin' get off!" she screamed, "Bloody things!"

"What's up?" I asked as I turned and ran toward her.

"There's another nest here," she called out, "A smaller one I guess and I almost trod in it. Then the bloody things came rushing up my legs like anything!"

Dragging her from the area we reached safety.

"Get your shorts off," I said quickly, causing Carol to look sharply at me.

"But Dad...I brushed the ants off," she started but I interrupted her.

"Get 'em off," I repeated insistently, "If you missed any and those sods bite you anywhere delicate, you'll know it!"

"Ok Dad, if you say so," said Carol and at arms length from me she slid down her shorts to reveal her sweet, innocent, naked pussy to my staring eyes!

"I'm not wearing knickers," she said, now stating the obvious, "Thought it would be nice not to for a change and since it's warm."

Somehow managing to push sexual thought into the background I put my hands out and onto her hips; her welfare was more important to me but I could feel that my penis thought otherwise. I rotated her, checking for sneaky insects in naughty places, but there were none, thank heavens. But in doing so her gorgeous little smooth rounded bum was now virtually in my hands so to speak, but somehow I kept my hands on her hips until I'd rotated her a full circle until once again her cute pussy was before my eyes, now with its lips slightly apart; her little clit now clearly visible.

I sucked in a huge breath to calm myself and gently slapped her hips.

"None there, glad to say," I told her, "Sorry about that darling."

"Doesn't worry me," said Carol as she pulled her shorts back up, "Worries you a bit though, doesn't it?"

And I couldn't help it - really I couldn't! My cock had taken one look and had lifted like a rocket, now creating a long mound up towards my waistband.

"Oh fuck!" I said, "So sorry love, he's got nothing to do with me! Don't look!"

"Why can't I look?" asked Carol with a gleam in her eye, "Looks pretty good to me!"

"Cos you're not supposed to look," I replied feeling myself going hot all over, "Behave yourself."

"Yes Daddy," said Carol contritely as I turned and adjusted my cock as best I could.

"Right, now watch where you're walking," I said as I moved back to the original nest site, "I'll be another half an hour or so."

Time enough for my penis to deflate and for my mind to get filled with more important matters such as breasts and pussies and - oh fuck!

But before long the ants and their activities did indeed get my mind back on my work, especially after a couple of them succeeded in reaching my calf and giving me a couple of real bites.

Eventually I'd gathered enough information at the nest and now I just needed to scour the area to search out any newly sprung colonies, but there was only the one that Carol had 'discovered', which I marked on my map for future reference.

Soon I headed out of the sun and back into the dappled peace and comparative coolness of the woodland edge where Carol was now waiting.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," I said, ruefully rubbing one of the bites, "One of the pitfalls of work, I'm afraid."

"They got you did they?" asked Carol and I nodded, "Used to the occasional bite from one thing or another. I'll put some cream on when we get to camp."

"Lucky I didn't need any," said Carol as we walked slowly along, leaving me thinking how enjoyable it would have been to be able to rub some cream onto her warm soft flesh...

"Stop it!" I said to myself causing Carol to look round.

"Stop what?" she asked, her eyes scanning to my groin, I noticed.

"Stop itching," I said, quickly changing the subject "It's the bites - bloody things hurt."

"I'll rub the cream on for you," she said, "Damn ants - they're not my favourite insect."

We were soon back in camp and Carol took over my care, quickly rubbing some soothing cream into my calf, sort of making me wish that they'd bitten me somewhat higher!

"Thanks love," I said, "You'll make a good nurse."

She stuck her tongue out and changed the subject, "Any more of those trail bars; could just murder one; not used to camping rations yet."

"There's an opened pack of them in my bag," I said, meaning the rucksack I'd carried up to the ants nest, "Help yourself."

Carol began rummaging and soon pulled out the six-pack of bars, taking one for herself. I shook my head as she offered me one.

She sat down across the groundsheet from me, but a few moments later there was a loud howl from Carol.

"Bloody ants - you brought some with you," she yelled, "Two just fell down my front and one's fuckin' bitten me! Owwww - fuck - bitten me again, fucking things!"

I'd left the rucksack on the ground as I'd filmed the ants and they'd obviously explored and a few must have found the packet of sweet goodies inside. I leapt up and quickly closed the distance between us and without consideration or concern I literally dragged her t-shirt up and off her.

Carol offered no resistance; her only interest was in getting rid of the insects and she flailed at her body to do so.

I pulled her upright; her trail bar falling to the ground as I did so; her naked breasts now mere feet from me. Just under one breast was a reddened spot where she'd been bitten and there was another one right at her waistline, but no sign of the ants...they'd been caught in the t-shirt or had just plain escaped.

Ignoring her quivering breasts I dived for the medical box and soon returned to find Carol still standing, but now with her arms raised aloft. Her action had lifted her breasts and stretched her already tight abdominal flesh - she looked incredibly fit and desirable and so perfect except for those two small wheals.

Without speaking I squeezed some cream onto my fingers and spread it over the bite perilously close to her breast and gently rubbed it in feeling my fingers pushing her lower breast tissue around. Soon the cream's soothing ingredients eased her pain and she pointed down.

"And the other one," she breathed huskily.

Standing beside her now, I wrapped one arm around her waist as I moved to treat the second bite but in order to conveniently and effectively reach it I needed at least to undo her shorts - either that or push them down somewhat.

Carol helped as she realised my purpose; quickly popping the button and running her zip down, while she held her loosened shorts up to prevent herself revealing all of charms to me again.

I gently touched the cream to the second bite, my hand sliding past the top of her low-slung shorts and causing Carol to suck in her breath sharply.

"Sorry, did that hurt?" I asked but she shook her head.

"No Dad, well, the bite still hurts but the cream helps a lot. No it was just your touch down there that made me jump," she said with a smile, "Sensitive place; it felt all sort of sexy!"

"Naughty!" I replied, winking at her, "You stop that!"

That was the pot calling the kettle black without a doubt! All I'd been doing was having wild erotic thoughts about my daughter and here was me, telling her not to think that way!

"Can you put some more on this one then," she said, pointing somehow seductively at her breast and perhaps relieved to be away from her lower regions, from whence I could already sense the faint but sweet perfume of her vaginal juices, I turned once more.

With another blob of cream on my fingers I touched the bite below her breast and rubbed it in gently, loving the way her breast swayed slightly with my touch and seeing, with some alarm, her nipple rising with excitement.

"That's lovely Dad," she said softly, "I could put up with that all day!"

So could I - and to take my mind off the subject all I could think to do was to get her to turn around so I could check her back for bites since her back would be a slightly less erogenous zone.

"Turn round," I said, "Let me check you over."

As Carol went to turn, her feet snagged in the groundsheet; she almost stumbled and grabbed my arm and as she did so she lost her grip on her still-loosened shorts; seconds later they were pooled at her feet, leaving her now completely naked before me!

"Oh shit!" we both said, Carol blushing all over and me suddenly stiff all over!

"Sorry Dad," Carol chuckled, "Didn't mean to..."

I just couldn't move; my eyes were fixed on her nubile body; her swelling breasts; her slim waist; her sloping hips; her pretty pink cleft and her long smooth legs. The only part of me that could move was doing so very rapidly - my penis was inflating as if powered by compressed air.

"Uuuhhhhh!" I groaned as he stiffened and sprang over my upper thigh from his previously confined pouch.

Carol hadn't missed my predicament in which I felt even more exposed than she was, but fortunately perhaps she was less fazed than I was as she bent over and pulled her shorts back up, although as she did so, her face must have been less than a foot from the outline of my incredibly hard penis.

She stood up, located her tossed-away t-shirt, shook it and then put it back on, shaking her body as she did so. Her lovely breasts swayed dangerously; her nipples drawing quickly-erased pencil marks on the material.

"Sorry - sorry Carol," was all I could say, but she wasn't really sorry - that was clear!

"Who's complaining?" she said happily, "I'm not! I'm fine with my body; it's your body that needs to get out more!"

"What do you mean?" I asked, not entirely comprehending.

"Nothing wrong with showing a bit of flesh," she said, "Nothing wrong with showing that you're aroused and excited!"

My mouth fell open, not knowing what to do or say.

"Well, look at you," said Carol, "You were standing there with a naked woman right beside you and you tried to pretend you weren't excited! You still are - just look at your lump!"

I just had to follow her gaze to my groin where I knew that my penis was still trying hard to make his presence known.

"Oh no," I groaned, as I saw that I'd been leaking copiously, "Oh fuck!"

I put my hand over my erection but Carol had already seen plenty.

"Don't be all ashamed Dad," said Carol as she came even closer to me, "Looks really good to me, nice and big and powerful and exciting!"

I felt a shudder run through me as her words thrilled me; her upraised nipples less than an arm's length from me; then I felt her hand cover mine over my penis and I nearly jumped.

"Relax Dad," she said soothingly, as she tried to lever my hand from its position, "Let me..."

Somehow now my mind was limp from her touch; weak-willed and easily led as her hand pulled my hand out of the way.

Moments later I felt her fingers settle over my erection, squeezing and caressing my cock. I felt him stiffen more; a spasm ran through me heralding another stream of precum and I felt Carol's hand squeeze my knob.

"He's all wet, isn't he," she said breathlessly, "And so very hard."

"Mmmmmm," was all I could reply as her hand moved around on my shaft; her eyes holding mine to hers with her sparkling gaze.

Her other hand now joined in, cupping my balls through the material.

"No don't," I groaned as Carol's hand moved up slightly, "You shouldn't...!"

"Why ever not?" said Carol softly, "You've seen mine, now it's my turn."

I felt her fingers move and then a slackness at my waist; a quick zipping noise and suddenly my shorts fell down. Carol's hands returned to my penis; now one hand held my shaft while the other pulled my boxers down; they fell to my ankles in moments.

"Oooh Dad," Carol breathed as I felt her hand wrap round my now naked and exposed erection, "He's gorgeous!"

I sucked in a long breath as her hand began to slide up and down my shaft.

"No don't Carol," I repeated, still feeling that things were all wrong, "You mustn't...!"

"Ah - I'm not supposed to am I? Never mind, we're not at home now are we," she said with a big smile on her pretty shiny wet lips, "Anyway, never had one this big to play with..."

I felt her push my foreskin right up, feeling her thumb rubbing my knob, feeling her thumb sliding ever more freely as more precum lubrication oozed from my slit.

I managed to look down to see the wonderfully erotic sight of a woman's hands at work on a jutting erect cock; a shiny, long, slippery, excited cock that protruded proudly from my groin.

"He's nice Dad; he makes me feel all horny," said Carol, her hands sliding smoothly up and down, "Can you make him cum for me?"

"Oh what! Oh fuck, yes, no, I mean no," I blustered, but entirely unable to stop her, "You shouldn't do that!"

"Just helping you," she said, her hands working steadily, "Once you've cum you'll feel much more relaxed."

Her hands started to move faster; one hand surrounding and caressing my knob while the other moved more quickly up and down my shaft.

I wasn't going to last long...but I just couldn't stop her...

Carol obviously knew the signs; I'd stiffened up, my hips were jerking as if to thrust my penis through her hands; my penis was throbbing; it was leaking steadily and I wasn't far off coming.

"Yes Dad, let it come," said my daughter, working away faster on my cock, "Cum for me Daddy; give me your cum!!"

"Oh God, I'm going to..." I groaned, feeling the unstoppable impulses gathering at my groin, "Coming soon, coming soon."

I felt a change in her hand movements and as I looked down Carol had just reached the hem of her t-shirt and was pulling up upwards. A quick toss of her head and it was almost off; a change of hands and she was topless once more!

"Cum on me Dad," she said, "Come on my tits - put some more cream on me!"

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,864 Followers