A Wild Time with My Daughter! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

She knelt down now, my penis virtually in the valley between her breasts as she finished me off.

"Come on Dad, let it go!" she said, my shaft held between her two hands; my knob actually touching her body at her cleavage.

"Aaaaagh, here it comes," I groaned as I felt the final spasm driving my sperm from my balls, "Oooooh fuck, yeahhhhhh!"

There was a splashing noise followed by a deep moan from Carol; I felt a second eruption take place and I looked down in time to see my pulsing penis paint the top of both her breasts with several pretty white sprays and blobs of hot spunk, Carol's cum-smeared chin having taken the brunt of the first jet.

"Yeahhhhh Dad, oh that was super," sighed Carol as she stripped the last of my cum from my penis, "Gallons of it everywhere! Come and rub it in for me!"

She stood up, her breasts heaving as she breathed, her nipples hard upstanding little pencil rubbers, her upper breasts and nipples both covered in a creamy coating of cum.

She grabbed both my hands and pulled them to her body, letting them collect generous quantities of my cum before placing one hand over each of her excited breasts.

"Rub it in Daddy, please" she said seductively, "Make me feel good."

I simply had to obey and soon found my hands sliding around over her gorgeous mounds, spreading my sticky, slowly drying cum everywhere. I felt her nipples digging into my palms before I grasped each one and gently tweaked them.

"Don't forget my bites," said Carol, her eyes partially glazed, "Make them better too."

I located the one near her breast and smeared a splodge of cum over it, although what therapeutic value my cum would have was debatable!

Then I moved down towards the bite near her waist, my hand searching for any spunk that had slithered down her body, but instead I found myself sliding my fingers down lower and lower, under the waistband of her shorts and down, down...until I had to stop.

No, no, that was too much!

I jerked my hand away and saw Carol's eyes catch mine.

"Sorry darling," I said, "Got carried away for a moment."

"So...?" questioned Carol seductively, "Was I stopping you?"

"No but you should have done," I replied, "Shouldn't have done that. Shouldn't have done what we did."

"Was it good though?" she asked and all I could do was to nod my head in agreement.

"Well then, enjoy!" said Carol happily, "I did and it was great. Better go and wash it all off now - pity!"

Realising that my hands were all covered in cum as well, not to mention my penis, I tucked him shyly out of sight and complete with towels we walked to the stream where we cleaned ourselves down.

Carol looked at me, her hands at her waist.

"Can I take my shorts off," she said, "Your stuff has run right down..."

With or without my approval she undid her shorts and simply stepped out of them and now here she was stark naked once again, like a woodlands nymph as she showered handfuls of water over herself.

"Going to wash your cock?" she said somewhat brutally, "Don't want him stinking up the tent!"

She advanced on me as I dithered and so I gave in to the inevitable; undoing my shorts and letting them slip to the ground before she stripped me instead. Moments later my boxers and t-shirt joined them and now we were two happy children of nature as we frolicked in the cooling cleansing soothing water.

Soon we were clean and drying and even without dressing we walked back to the campsite where modesty finally overcame me.

"Get some clothes on darling," I said to Carol as I dressed, not so much because I didn't like the sight of her naked body but because my cock DID like the sight and was starting to swell again.

And fortunately Carol complied and together we rested; at least I was replete for the day.

I spent the next few hours editing my footage and writing copious notes before deciding that I could gainfully collect a lot more data just around the camp site which would make up for our somewhat truncated outing earlier. So, leaving Carol to relax, I began inspecting and foraging for small insect and animal life nearby. Soon my notebook had pages and pages of observations; my collecting bottles also contained evidence of my foray and I'd acquired enough additional data to justify my outing to the Society. Eventually I returned to our camp where Carol was reading a book on her Kindle; I smiled at her and disappeared back into my studies tent.

Absorbed in my work, time passed quickly and I suddenly realised it was almost time for our evening meal but as I stepped out of my work tent I found Carol happily humming to herself as she prepared a meal for us.

"Ah, that's brilliant, Carol darling," I said, much appreciating having someone else to do the cooking, "Smells good even from here."

"It's only packet stuff," said Carol, "But I went through your veggies and I've added some bits and pieces; it should be ok. Ready in ten minutes perhaps."

With time on my hands I was able to tell Carol of our next excursion; I'd planned to go to the tree-top observation hide tomorrow morning. Hopefully I'd be able to make several visits during our week, to do a count-up of all and any insect life I could find up above the ground and then to subsequently update the information.

Carol was all for it; she wasn't afraid of heights, unlike her mother, and she expressed her hope that she'd be able to be useful.

"At least there won't be any ants up there," I said, almost regretfully, my mind now imagining some scenario in which she had to take her clothes off again!

Dinner was fine, even interesting and far surpassing anything I'd have made. I thanked and congratulated Carol warmly and she smiled her happiness back to me.

Relaxed and replete now we settled down for a quiet evening of chatter although Carol did seem to be a little distracted at times and I wondered why.

"What's up love?" I asked, "Something bugging you?"

She laughed with me at my intended pun but then became more serious.

"Daaaad," she started, "Did you like what we did today? I mean, did you enjoy it?"

"Of course I did sweet girl, but it was really naughty; I mean really bad," I replied firmly, "And we can't do it again, if that's what you're thinking."

"Oh Dad! Why not Dad?" Carol retorted, pulling a face, "Didn't harm anybody. Mum's gone now so I just took care of you, ok?"

"Well no," I said, my words coming from my upper brain, while down below, another brain was agreeing with her words wholeheartedly!

"And I'm not helping you out either," I continued, "It was good and it was a bit of fun and that's it."

"Hmmmphh," grunted Carol, "You're stupid!"

She got up and stomped away, presumably for a pee as she disappeared behind some bushes and in her absence my mind began to wander, imagining her bouncing boobs and her pretty pussy once more; my cock immediately catching onto my thoughts and rising to see what might be available.

"Stop it," I said to myself, "Just forget it."

Before long we turned in for the night, our preparations pretty well a repeat of the previous night as Carol pulled off her t-shirt and then, to my consternation, her panties too!

"Carol!" I exclaimed, feeling both embarrassed and excited by her nudity, "Do you mind!"

"I'm not sleeping with my t-shirt on and I want to change my knickers, so there!" she replied somewhat tersely, "And when I've found some clean knickers I'm going to bed."

With that she ducked into the tent, once more displaying her cute little posterior but this time her shaven pussy lips were clearly visible to me. My penis jumped to immediate attention, sending my protective hands wild with concern that she might see.

But as I sat there with my hands covering my erection my mind reconsidered the situation. She'd already seen, played with and masturbated my penis, so what was I scared of?

And somehow it now seemed fine to display my erection; I almost felt proud of it; proud that I had a nice big hard cock!

All I needed was a place to put it, I realised...my cock jumping up and down with excitement.

"No!" I exclaimed quietly to myself, "No way - not that far; don't even let her talk you into it!"

I was torn between two minds; to remain a father to my daughter or to simply let go of my inhibitions and enjoy myself. The 'good' side was winning for now and I practically decided that I'd definitely have to avoid showing off my erection but I just couldn't make up my mind.

I distracted myself by heading to my studies tent where I checked that all was well with the various electronics and by the time I'd been through everything, my cock had deflated sufficiently to allow me to enter the tent in which my daughter lay, without me feeling like an exhibitionist.

Carol was laid out on her sleeping bag, her arms folded behind her head; her breasts bare and inviting!

"Wondered where you'd got to," she said, "I was getting lonely."

"Hmmmph," I said, using Carol's expression, "Well I'm here now, so let's get to sleep."

"Oh all right," said Carol, obviously somewhat disappointed, "Guess it is bedtime..."

We settled down as it grew darker and eventually I heard Carol's breathing settle and soon I too drifted off...to be woken by something crawling over me!

I nearly jumped up to brush it off before I woke a bit more completely and realised that it was Carol's hand, just gently brushing over my chest.

My boxer-clad cock jerked to attention once more; he obviously realising more quickly than I that the intruder was of no danger but instead was a stimulant to which he now responded.

I lay still as Carol's gentle hand wandered over my nipples and then down through the small forest of hairs lower on my chest. I breathed in deeply as I felt her hand sliding down my body, her fingers running over my abdominal muscles as if searching for something...

Another six inches and she'd be able to grasp my suddenly rigid penis that now threatened the waistband of my boxers; now just another three inches and she'd be able to hold him and then she was there - her fingers gently curling around my shaft.

From her bed I heard nothing more than some slightly deeper than normal breathing; she was still asleep but obviously feeling horny in her dreams.

Quickly I moved myself up the mattress so that Carol's hand could have better access, at the same time pushing my boxers down and out of the way. Her lovely tender hand caressed me, her wicked fingers sliding over my knob and into the ever-growing ooze of precum - this was being quite a turn-on for me!

By way of exchange I stretched out my arm and was soon able to locate her nearest naked breast, which I cupped lovingly. It felt so good in my hand along with the manual stimulation she was providing to my cock; the combined sensations quickly raising my erotic temperature.

My penis kept jerking as her hand's light touch set off various triggers and I found myself having to add my hand, to cover hers to provide the right stimulation to my shaft. Her touch was so soft that it was like a teasing feeling and my cock needed more than that.

And now it seemed that Carol's hand had got the message as it began to move far more firmly and rapidly up and down my pulsating penis and I soon knew that I'd be erupting before long.

"Oooh fuck," I moaned softly, "I'm going to cum soon. Oh God, its cumming!"

Carol's hand was now working hard on my cock; almost stretching it up to its limit before dragging my foreskin as far back as possible over and over again - she just had to be awake!

"Carol," I called quietly, "You awake?"

"Course I am," came the reply, "Took me a while but I'm definitely awake now - and you're going to cum for me, aren't you Dad?"

"Yessss darling, I'm nearly there already," I groaned as her hand continued to work, "Nearly...! Yeahhhh - that's it! Oh yeahhhhh - cumming, cumming!"

Thank heavens that Carol's aim was good or we'd have had messy beds tonight as jet after jet of white sperm powered from my jerking penis - the eruptions visible in the soft moonlight inside the tent and I could even hear the splashes of cum as they plastered my chest and abdomen.

Finally my spasms stopped and Carol leaned up and looked at me, a wicked look in her eyes.

"Don't know what made me feel for you," she said, "Guess I had a good dream, but then I woke up and it felt too good to stop. Did you enjoy that?"

"Mmmmm, super," I said languidly, feeling all droopy after my orgasm, "But could you get me a towel or something, I'm all messy."

"Got something better," she said as she leaned further over me and I suddenly understood her intent.

"Ohhh yessss lover," I groaned, "Lick it all up, suck me clean darling."

"Shut up for a minute while I'm busy!" said Carol although I could tell she was cheerful as her head dipped down and soon I could feel her lips and tongue as they made short work of the various pools and streaks of cum. She even sucked my cock into her exciting mouth causing me to suck in another breath and making small earthquakes tremble around my groin.

Eventually she lifted her head to show me her cum smeared nose, chin and mouth and now it was my turn to lick her clean instead.

Then we shared our sticky collections, using our tongues to pass the very tasty spunky remnants back and forwards until mere vestiges remained and by now Carol was almost lying on top of me.

For a while we just clung together as we simply loved each other and loved being together but we were really tired now. With a last kiss we parted, Carol rolling back onto her own bed, while I lay back and allowed the delightful memories of the past fifteen or so minutes to drift past my mind.

Finally I heard Carol's breathing become steady and soft and then I too drifted off into the land of nod.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers