All Comments on 'A Willing Cuckold's First Night'

by ThomasJeromeNewton

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

RegretsRegretsover 5 years ago
An excellent account with most points covered,and with his commitment confirmed.

So often in such stories the husband persuades the wife over time to do this,but most accounts then leave the husband dumb and not involved. This is wrong because he is left on the high moral ground and she is committing more and more. He might easily become resentful and begin to call her names for over committing and spoiling his fantasy. And so it is essential to pull him in early on. I did not like his sleeping naked on the floor,we do like comfort after all. He had because of the rules been enrolled and was a participant but I think for instance he could have been brought into the bed,so as to give assistance now and again as requested. I did like the writing,care had been taken so there were no discordant jumps in the story. I think that he should be more involved,in that he is not just waiting in the next room to be ordered in,but,instead,is close to the action at all times. I did not like it when a cold note came in...he is to be permanently locked,with small relief it seems. All said,a good story which deserves wider readership. I did like the idea of using the car door. Perhaps in future,she cool sit on his lap,as he sits in the driving seat,but,then leans out of the window,so far,that her cunt is close to his face,very wet and over running, and,while she performs a clean up,he too,can begin to tidy up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome story

To each their own. Those who hate something just because they aren’t into it and then complain when others are into it are just total assholes. Those who enjoy this lifestyle should be able to do so without the fuckwads who always whine like little bitches about these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too severe for my liking

My husband is a loving, respectable guy, and he is a cuck. It was his idea, and I agreed because I wanted the thrill of being fucked hard while he watched.

Physical abuse is not allowed, but we have few other limits. I live to fuck and suck cock, and my loving husband enjoys watching me being used like a whore, because it's what I crave.

There is no degradation or humiliation of him. I fuck either of two men regularly, and all of us are satisfied and happy with the arrangement.

It doesn't work for most couples, but it's great for us...without the humiliation.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
This story had one redeeming point

The author took us inside the motives and progression to cuckoldry of the husband. Is it realistic? I don’t know, but I suppose it could be. It had the advantage of explaining how willing cuckoldry might occur, something omitted from most of the cuck stories.

Once we got to the couple actually meeting the bull, it went way over the top, and not in a good way, as the author seemed to try to make the last two pages a stroke story, but failed.

Page one gets a couple of points, pages two and three none at all.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
Anony: Awesome story wrote that . . .

. . . those who enjoy that lifestyle should be able to enjoy it without criticism. I have to ask: do those who enjoy this lifestyle think that it’s secret from friends and coworkers? There would always be clues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The upside down world of cucks

The husband and wife are both attractive but somehow the bull makes all the rules. Attractive women who are willing to do this is are more rare than Bulls so they have no reason to let the bull make the rules. In the world all of us live in attractive women get to call the shots. So if his wife is mistreating her husband it's because she doesn't love him.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 5 years ago
?????

Your writing craft isn't all that bad. I won't score this because I couldn't be fair, since the humiliation aspect turns me off completely. But, I guess some like it, so to each his own. Noticed this is your second story, suggest you may try some different story lines to see how you do. cd

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Shoott!!!!!!

Let Me tell You from experience!.....The moment you let the bull fuck Her and The Sir as you call Him, Demeanors You and He treats You like a piece of shit and You let Him.....Your Marriage is finished....My wife has a Bull and we tried several before Leo became part of our Family.....Those who came before Leo started treating Me like shit.....Well they left with a broken nose and missing teeth.....I will never accept being treated this way ..YOU MUST MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE TREATED WITH RESPECT........TRUST ME BEING A CUCK CAN BE ENJOYABLE!!!!!!!!.....I found this Story Ok so I give it 5 Stars★★★★★ WOOF

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 5 years ago
So why does she love her husband?

She doesn’t like him. She humiliated him AND, most importantly, enjoys it. She won’t have sex with him anymore so at this point they are simply roommates...so why remain married to him?

I really want an answer to this because it doesn’t make any sense. Why would you stay married to someone you have no respect or even sexual feelings for?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The ride

When the bull left how did he get to where ever he was going since he rode there in the cucks car? Your story sucked cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More Non-erotic garbage.

Abuse by either spouse is horrible and should be in either BDSM (especially when any type of chastity device is used), group sex or other encounters.

How could anybody attest to love their partner or even themselves to put another person through this garbage. They probably would beat a bag full of puppies for kicks. Sorry, but for those reasons and in this category... 1*; because I can't give a negative point.

And, if anyone considers the 5 star ratings here: it is all on personal preference; wether you like a story or not - 1 star being as a personal choice I hated it.

Should be no offense to the writer. But, might think about typical scores, category placement and given audience. Again, might get better reviews in BDSM or some other category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another Opinion

Why would someone who so vehemently dislikes common cuckold memes such as humiliation and denial read a cuckold storry and then criticize it?

When I go to a hardware store, I don’t complain that they don’t serve guacamole.

Why ask why, I suppose.

My wife and I are happily and healthily married 18 years now. Several years ago, with my urging, we entered into a deeply satisfying cuckold relationship with an experienced muscular black bull. It was actually more of a polyamorous relationship. We role played bull, cuckold and he even informed me that her pussy was off limits to me (which to this day brings me satisfying .orgasms). But outside of the role play, we were more like family. He was deeply respectful of my sweet wife, of me, and of our marriage. He knew how to role play what we needed.

My wife is too sweet spirited to role play the cruelty that was in this story, and I don’t blame her that she couldn’t, but I would have enjoyed it, had she wanted to. It was more about her pleasure so I went along with her desires. She was emotionally connected to him and I loved it.

We shared that satisfying cuckold fun for several years, until he was transferred away. He has since flown in for Christmas visits and we are still friends.

This story reminds me of the fun we had. I’m not into wearing a chastity device because I like masturbating my small dick too much. But otherwise, the story lines up with our former reality, with the addition of humiliation from the wife that I didn’t get to enjoy.

This is a sex story site.

I find it intriguing that a place where we are invited to put aside judgment and be in our playful Child Ego State, brings out the judgmental Critical Parent Ego State

In some individuals.

Those vehement emotions indicate a need to figure out what the root cause is and possibly get help.

Please continue writing. Speaking as one who wanted to read a cuckold story, I believe you hit a bulls eye, no pun intended.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 5 years ago
I liked it

thanks for writing and posting

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 5 years ago
So are you the writer a fag/ cuck

Must be to write this garbage. And to be put down by your supposed wife. Fuck her. Dump the bitch. Now. Don't wait.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not Sir Issac

Guess you aren't related to Sir Isaac after all. He didn't delete comments.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
@ Nony - Why would someone who so vehemently dislikes common cuckold memes such as humiliation and denial read a cuckold storry and then criticize it?

I don't know about vehemently and criticise I would couple with question, but from my perspective, it's about trying to understand mindset, not just of the characters but also the author.

Purely about the story, there are several issues (criticism):

5 inches isn't tooo measly, the average size of an erect penis in North America and Europe is 5.1-5.6 inches. Shocking huh?

Together she has cum on his cock, all he need do is replace her hand with his and he can say he did it.

He has to go out of his way to appear a lesser man, obviously then, he is good enough. So this is about his psychological need, yet we don't really get an explanation of what that is or where it came from other than he seems to have been brainwashed by internet porn into thinking he is not big enough and therefore Heather can't be satisfied. Maybe this would be better served as a warning story, don't believe all you read and nowadays the camera can most certainly lie.

The rules are broken by the bull and Heather, he is not given a safe word at the start of the scene/night, that we are told and being only a 25 minute drive from home, people from work or a friend could have seen him streaking and her being fucked on the park bench.

Talking of rules, they don't seem to have set any between them. Reading and watching he must be aware of all the things that happened that night, but was surprised and hurt when she was kissing the bull and when she called him 'cuck', but most importantly she said about 'fun tonight' then by the morning this had changed to the cage is permanent and the so is the bull, you will only be the provider. What happened to 'tonight'. Stupid naive cuck....

This is where I start questioning and if you've read my comments before you'll probably recognise them.

While I understand and can fully respect a submissive mindset, I can't understand how both would allow a 3rd party to take over their marriage. The occasional, even regular 'playtime', I get, but not full time and in this case seemingly without room for the couple to communicate properly.

It's never been really explained what the cuckold (wittol really, but hey), get's from this, in this case being humiliated by wife and bull only to serve them at home and earn money to provide for them. Also what is going on in the wife's mind when she says she loves him, but is willing to humiliate him and cut him off from her physically (I did like the touch at the end of this story). For me the submissive in a relationship has always been given the utmost respect as they are offering the ultimate gift to the dominant person, this seems to be forgotten in these stories.

And that is where I have my difficulty is understanding what the couple really get from it, this is why I read the stories. As long as it is titled, tagged or prefaced clearly, then I will not score them unless I find something new to help my quest or technically they are so bad they really shouldn't be left up. So no rating for this from me as I don't think it really got into the mindset of either the husband or the wife, as I said to me he seems more like he's been brainwashed than a deeper need.

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle55almost 5 years ago
I liked it

I liked it, i'd like to see a chapter two but it's up to you...Good read though !

hotwifetraplordhotwifetraplordover 4 years ago
Pretty awesome

Great story. I'm a cuckold, though not a huge fan of humiliation, this still got very turned on. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Jealous reader

That is a very nice sexually explicit story and was well written and entertaining. I would enjoy reading more about your cuckold adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story x

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

And then he shot her in the head before turning the gun on himself. The end.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

It is unfortunate that the MC's realization that he is gay came at the price of turning his previously respectable wife into a cum slut. Ironically, she is the one who ended up HIV positive. The MC began PrEP with Truvada at the urging of his first partner in mam to man sex. Although she was quite promiscuous and never insisted her partners wear a condom, no one ever suggested she newlymminted slut take any precautions. Only after she developed a symptomatic case of gonorrhea was she counseled about incurable STD's. Her first HIV test, some 10 months after the couple separated, sadly was reported back as positive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomasJeromeNewton@ThomasJeromeNewton
I've enjoyed so many great stories on Literotica, I figured I'd try my hand at writing a few myself. I've never really written anything before (erotic or otherwise), but I've had so much fun writing these last few...I'm glad you all liked them! I realize some of my stories mi...