A Willing Cuckold's First Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later, they came downstairs, both completely naked and freshly showered.

"That shower felt so good, I feel invigorated!" exclaimed Heather, proudly. "Don't you look cute in nothing but your little bowtie and little cage?" she said, condescendingly.

Heather was the first to step in, followed by Nick.

"Ahhh, the shower was great, but this is even better, wouldn't you agree, cuck?"

"Yes, sir."

"Bring us the champagne," commanded Nick.

"Yes, sir."

I popped the cork of the bottle and poured out two glasses for them. Stepping up to the hot tub, I could see that one of Heather's hands was already busy. I reached down and handed them each a glass.

"Thanks, cuck!"

"You're welcome, sir."

"Now, go back inside and wait till we call you."

"Yes, sir."

"This is so romantic, Nick, I love it!" she gleefully giggled as her hand started working harder. Nick leaned in and kissed her passionately. I could only watch from inside the house, waiting for them to call me back for another task. They continued talking, giggling, and drinking their champagne. I could see Heather look my way, then down her entire glass.

"Oh, hon!" she yelled. I ran outside.

"Yes?"

"Could you pour me more champagne?"

"Of course, anything for you." I poured, watching her hand continue to work his cock under the bubbling water of the hot tub. Nick looked up and gave me a wink.

"You mean it? Anything?" she asked, quizzically.

"Of course."

She looked over to Nick, then back to me.

"It's just that, well, you never did want to fuck me in this hot tub. And since your cock is now locked up, my only chance to break it in is with Nick. Will you stay and watch him fuck me in the hot tub like you never would?"

"Yes, anything to make you happy." I replied. I have a stupid thing with hot tubs, ok?

"Oh, good! Did you hear that, Nick? My husband wants us to fuck right here in front of him!"

"I heard, baby." He sat up on the edge of the hot tub, revealing his now fully erect cock. He turned, looking at me. "Now, cuck, before I pound your sweet wife's ass we have some rules for you. No touching your little cock! You're to stand there, silent, with your arms behind your back. If either of us see you touching your cage, we'll add another week to your punishment. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir," I said, pulling my arms behind my back.

With that, he looked down at Heather and beckoned her forward. He moved perpendicular to me to that I had a good view of my wife eyeing his cock. She got on her knees in the tub, coming up right to his crotch, facing his dick. It was so heavy and thick, it hung down low. She had to use her hand to pick it up and place it in her waiting mouth. Her tits just peeked over the water, bouncing along to the whim of the water jets.

"Hmm, that's a good girl, suck my cock."

She slowed her pace and began to widen her mouth, trying to fit the head down her throat. She moved rhythmically, sucking, licking, and swallowing. Each move made her more bold as she could hear her new lover moaning with pleasure. She pulled him out of her mouth for a second.

"I could never deepthroat my husband's cock..." she said, stroking his cock with both hands. "He was much too small, it never made it deep enough!"

"That's a shame, baby, you can deepthroat my cock whenever you want."

He was only getting her going even more. She quickened her pace, deepening her motions, hugging his giant cock with her anxious throat. She made it halfway down his shaft before she started gagging, then with a quick motion, pulled out.

"You're such a good cocksucker. You like taking my dick in your throat, baby?"

She looked up, nodding to him. I could see tears running down her face and a bit of spit dripping from her mouth. He reached down, pulled her up so she was standing, and then bent her over the side of the tub where he was sitting.

"I'm gonna make you cum again so your husband can see how a real man fucks his wife."

"Oh baby, please, I can't wait!"

His big arms grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them apart, revealing her leaking pussy. He took it as an invitation and dove right in tongue-fucking her. She squirmed with delight as his tongue found every little spot that her husband had missed over all these years. It wasn't long before she was opened up for his big cock again.

"I want your pussy nice and slick before I start fucking you."

He slapped her ass, hard, then dove back in, licking and tongue-fucking her loosening hole. Another slap. She started moaning and gyrating her hips. Another slap. He stuffed his face deep into her crotch one last time.

"OHH NICK, FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! YOU'RE MAKING ME CUUUUMM! DON'T STOP!"

He didn't...he kept going until her pleasure spasms stopped and she came to.

"Oh my god!" she sighed, "Where have you been all my life? Why did I have to marry this small-dicked loser?"

That one hurt but I didn't let it show.

"Speaking of...cuck, come here." I walked up to where my wife was bent over the hot tub, panting from her latest massive orgasm that I never gave her. Nick was still spreading Heather's ass cheeks with his strong hands.

"My hands are a little busy right now. Lift my cock up and stick it in your wife's hot pussy for me."

Heather looked back and giggled.

"Yes, sir."

"Don't you dare touch your wife's pussy. It's mine, remember?"

"And it will always be his, cuck," confirmed Heather. That was the first time she called me that. It was fine when Nick did it, but there was a tone of malice in her voice when Heather said it.

"Yes, sir."

I reached down and grabbed his thick meat. I was still astounded by how heavy it was. They were right, this was a real man's cock. Made to fuck and please as many women as possible. It was meant to be shared...to be gifted to unsatisfied wives and girlfriends who settled for small dicked boys. I pulled it up and guided the head into Heather's pussy. She let out a soft moan and lifted her head in pleasure.

"Go back to where you were standing."

"Yes, sir."

I could see Nick slowly start to push his cock into her loosened hole. This time, he had little resistance since he fucked her so well earlier at the park.

"Oh fuck yes! That's what I've been missing!" screamed Heather, who was still bent over the edge of the hot tub.

Nick picked up the pace, causing water to slosh all around. With his hands still firmly grabbing her ass, he fucked her relentlessly, pounding his full mast deep inside her.

"Did you miss my cock, baby?"

"Yes, Nick, I don't ever want you to stop fucking me!"

His thrusts continued for another minute until he decided to switch positions. Standing, he pulled her up into his arms, grabbed the back of her thighs, and lifted her onto his cock. She was spread eagle, being held up by his muscular upper body, facing towards me with her tits bouncing to the rhythm of his pounding. We had never done that position before and she knew it.

"FUCK YES! Are you seeing this, cuck? This is how a real man handles his woman. OHHH...YEESSS!"

He quickened his upward thrusts into her pussy. I could see her eyes start to roll back into her head while he continued pounding from below. She reached behind her to grab on to his neck for support. He was near her ear and I could hear him whispering to her.

"OHHH MY GOOOOODD! I'M CUMMMMINGG BAAABBBYY!"

"Yea, feel my cock fucking you deep, can you feel it?"

"OH YEEEEAAA!"

In one quick move, he flipped her around so she was facing him. I'd never seen anything like it. His cock was firmly in her the whole time. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms were planted around his thick neck. They immediately began making out.

"YES! YES! YES! YES! FUCK ME!"

"Your pussy feels so good baby!"

"Your cock feels SOOO GOOOODD!" she yelled before he pulled her in tighter, trying to fuck her deeper and deeper. Getting ready to plant his seed.

"Fuck yea, bitch! Cum on my cock again, I wanna feel your pussy shiver!" he ordered, taking a quick free hand and slapping her hard across her bare ass.

"FUCK, NICK! BABY! YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM AGAINNNN!"

She started fucking him uncontrollably, trying to cram as much of his dick into her as she could. She wanted him deep inside her where her quaking pussy started massaging his cock, setting him loose.

"DAMN, YOU CUMSLUT! TAKE MY LOAD!"

He unloaded, connecting with her on animalistic, spiritual, sexual levels that we never could.

"Fill me up, baby! Oh, it feels so good squirting in my cunt!"

"My cock was made to fuck your pussy, right, babe?"

"Ohhh yess...your cock is the only one I want," she said, coming down off of her orgasmic high.

"Shit, phew!" he exhaled a deep sigh. Then, he set her down on the edge of the hot tub. His dick, now flopping in her face, commanded her attention. She got right to cleaning him off like she did at the park, but this time, I wasn't invited to participate. I could only watch his cum leak out of her abused pussy and drip onto the deck while she deeply and passionately sucked his cock.

"Good girl." I heard him whisper to her as he pet her head approvingly. He looked my way. "We're gonna go take another shower, ok, cuck? Clean up this mess and bring the rest of the champagne up to our bedroom. Bring two glasses of water and set them on each nightstand. When you're done, close the bedroom door and lay down outside of it. That's where you're sleeping for the night. If we look and you're not there, it'll be a month added to your chastity. If you're wearing clothes or using a blanket, it'll be a month added too. In the morning, you will make us breakfast when we request it, got it?

"Yes, sir."

They went upstairs while I quickly cleaned up the patio and hot tub. I ran two glasses of water up to the bedroom along with the champagne and flutes. I made sure the bed was immaculate and ready for even more action. I heard them in the shower again but decided to leave them to it and exited the bedroom. I could barely sleep all night. Moans filled the quiet night and the creaking of the bed will be forever seared into my memories. I could only lay and listen, imagining the kinds of kinky sex they were having. My wife must have cum a few more times that night, judging by her screams of pleasure. They lasted nearly till dawn until I heard them finally give in to sleep. They woke around 11am and Heather cracked open the door and told me to get started on breakfast. I could hear them both get in the shower, followed by more moans and giggles. I ran downstairs to make breakfast for them and soon they arrived, starving and spent. When they finished eating, Nick said his goodbyes and thanked Heather for a great evening, giving a lengthy hug and kiss before he was out the door. Heather turned around to face me. She had gotten dressed but I was still naked, except the bowtie, of course.

"Follow me."

We made our way upstairs to the spare room. It was a little tiny but could fit a full bed just fine. She sat down on the bed and motioned for me to come sit with her. She immediately hugged me and held me close.

"Thank you for last night. You've opened me up to new possibilities I've never imagined. I don't regret anything I may have said to you, even some of the mean things, but I want you to know that I love you and that I still want to be with you. Nick is going to be a part of our life now, just like you wanted. He'll fuck me and you'll provide for me. You are to continue to follow the rules we both agreed upon when entering this new relationship with him. When he stays over, this will be your room unless we decide otherwise. Also, we both loved you so much in your bowtie, we thought we'd make it your permanent outfit for when you're home, servicing us. We also think you could benefit from more time in your cage. As of now, you're locked indefinitely and will only be allowed to remove your cage for cleaning when supervised by either Nick or I. Do you understand, hon?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now run along and clean our dirty sheets from last night...we made quite the mess!"

This time, we both chuckled. I went into the dark bedroom and could instantly smell the musty sex which filled the room. I opened the blinds and cracked open the window to help air it out. With the light, I could finally see the results of Nick's performance last night...the sheets were covered in all kinds of juices. He must have fucked my wife in every position imaginable, using up the entirety of our marital bed. I stopped for a second to take in everything that had happened so far. A wave of emotions came over me...shame, fear, and guilt mixed with happiness, peace, and love. I fell onto the bed and curled up and letting my feelings get the better of me, I started tearing up. Not because I was upset or scared about what I have lost, but because I realized that I may have found what I was searching for all this time.

"You ok, hon?" Heather asked, startling me. I didn't realize she was standing there.

I sat up on the edge of the bed, wiping the few tears away. She came into the bedroom and sat next to me. Hugging me tight, she pulled me back onto the bed and held me in her arms, facing me. She started running her fingers through my hair, which she knew I loved, and whispered how much she loved me while looking deep into my eyes. Leaning forward, she gave me a long, passionate kiss, before we both fell back asleep, still exhausted from last night's events.

Yea, I think everything's going to be ok.