All Comments on 'A Winning Hand'

by beaverhunt

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
teddybearclubteddybearclubover 5 years ago
Very Good Start

Short, Sweet and right to the point. I wish it had been longer, Butt I'm not complaining. I so enjoy this topic and since the Hubby is Ok with it and even encourages it by rigging the deck is even better. No cuckold which is a nice shift from a lot of these stories. Writing style is very good and no mistakes that I saw. It was just enough to pique the interest in what I hope is an ongoing BEC (Big Ebony Cock) and a Very attractive married White Wife. Mmmm I like that part.

I will have show this one to my Boyfriend after he gets home. I know it will excite him also and soon thereafter I, too, Will have his BEC Deep Up my Butt until we both explode in Climax. Then I know he will become Rigid again and Drive his Long, Thick, Hard Ebony Cock Deep in my Wet White Pussy Completely filling my Baby Maked with his Seed.

Chrissie

TBC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
1 Star for being an Idiot

You get 1 star for not even knowing BASIC POKER!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeaverhunt@beaverhunt
I am no longer going to be publishing on Literotica due to the inability to quickly edit my stories. I've started to have a lot more kicked back that don't violate Literotica rules in any way. Wrist.xxx enables me to publish a little more freely and I use the name Beaverhunt s...