A Wives Tale Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me harder," she moaned as I began to pick up pace.

"At least you remembered my name from last night," I said. She giggled in between her exclamations. I smiled at how cute she was as I kept up my pace, and soon her giggling proved to be infectious.

After our giggling bout subsided, we both went back to moaning from the pleasure that we were both feeling from the dildo sliding in and out of her asshole. I watched her slick hole take the girth of the fake penis.

"Your pretty good with that," she said between breathes.

"Well, this ass is just begging to be fucked," I said as I gave it a good slap. She squeaked in pleasure and I threw in a smack occasionally as I rode her.

Once I had established a good rhythm for screwing, I slid my hand underneath her, and began to stroke her as I pistoned into her body. Warmth radiated off of her smooth cock. I felt my hand become sticky with pre after just a couple strokes as I felt her thrusting back against my thighs as she grew more and more excited.

"Oh shit," I said, "I should have asked before I touched your-"

"It's fine," she panted, "I like- ungh- it. And it feels- mmmnngh! Really good!"

Her breathing became rapid as I felt my own orgasm build.

"I'm going to-" she said and then arched her back and shoved back hard into my body and held the dildo inside of her with a vacuum grip. I ground myself to orgasm against the edge of the dildo seconds later and we felt each other shuddering through the silicon, prolonging the orgasm. I felt her pump her load onto my hand and all over the bed below as I slowly stroked her throughout her convulsing.

Eventually, we both came to rest, and I leaned over onto her sweaty body. After a few minutes rest, I slowly pulled the dildo out of her ass with a lovely pop.

We both collapsed onto the bed. Sitting in our post coital bliss, I pulled her on top of me and put my arm over the top of her chest, claiming her as my personal human blanket.

"So, I know this is little soon, and I did say I didn't want to rush into things, but..." I said, pausing to gather my courage. "Do you want to live together again?"

"I think I could give it another go," she said. "Besides, I think we straightened out the problems in our relationship."

I held her tighter and she appreciatively nuzzled my neck.

I guess I didn't make a mistake marrying her.

*****

A/N: Wow, thanks for the reviews guys! I enjoy any kind of review that points to a specific story element, either positive or negative, so please, leave more!

Sorry the last chapter was so short, I swear I'm not trying to clutter up the main page with 8 million continuations of a story. I just wanted to post it and see if anybody liked my writing. Thanks for the support!

On the other hand, I only planned for this to be a fairly short story, and really have nowhere else for the characters to go other "and then they had more happy sex and had normal lives", so this is likely going to be the last chapter of this particular story. Not that I have anything against marital bliss, I just don't find it particularly interesting to write about (fairly) static characters. On to other projects!

12