All Comments on 'A Year Apart Ch. 01: The Prologue'

by frozenhero1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The plot twist...

Holy crap I loved this. So super hot and that plot twist at the end was amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sexy

Talk about a plot twist! Let these two get together, and let Calvin have the beginnings of some sexy chest hair -- for Brooke to play around with. Can't wait to see them together!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really

Another new story, I bet anybody 100 bucks this dude gonna let go of that crappy story about how to get dumped by a superhero so the hero could get fucked by another hero and later dump this one for another one all the while ignoring the one story (Savannah) people want to read. Any takers

frozenhero1frozenhero1about 9 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous

Actually I was just working on the next chapter of How to Date a Superhero and it should be done soon. Unfortunately, I won't be continuing Savannah any time soon. That story was based on a real person very close to me who died tragically and it breaks my heart every time I even think of her, making it nearly impossible for me to try and write her voice. I'm sorry that story has been left unfinished. But I'm very happy you read all my stories, it's quite flattering!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Surprise

WOW....Did not see that coming, I thought they were just friends who secretly liked each other. I've read & very much enjoyed your other stories so I can't wait for the future of this one, keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow..when i read that last sentence i reflexingly laughed so hard....hope u don't wait to long for this laughter will not last forever...

All said in title box

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

Very few typos though I noticed a few, Otherwise it was wonderful and the last sentence was a funny and interesting way to end it. Overall I loved it.

liz33ndliz33ndover 5 years ago
that was hot

What a great start and surprise ending, exciting and so erotic. Please add more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh, WELL done. Yes, I'd like to read more, but this is just too perfect as it is.

blkuserblkuserover 2 years ago

Damn didn't see that one cumming great story.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 2 years ago

I cannot believe that this was written in 2015 and has nothing added since. If this did not recieve the response you expected then I am very disappointed. And of course understand if you did get the response you wanted. It stands by itself obviously, I found it so well written I want more, 😆. I fully intend to read all posted stories and would love to know if you have other venues where you publish. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done. Accidentally read this one as I don't normally read stories in this caragory, but i enjoyed the story and loved the ending.

rbloch66rbloch667 months ago

I rated this story 1 star. Actually, I loved it, and will change my rating if you ever decide to continue it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous