A Young Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toby gave her everything, he knew that the way to a woman's heart while making love, was to ensure that everything he did was for her. He had been taught well, and would always consider himself on a learning curve while loving a woman like this. Chrissy was far and away the best, the most beautiful, a man's desire to be with above all others.

All Chrissy could do was stare up at him, her full lipped mouth open wide in a perfect 'O' Her hands, feet, knees, and heels were now in contact. They were where they were meant to be when she had a cock in her. She was letting him know that there was no rejection, no hindrance, and certainly now no resistance to him what so ever.

Toby rose, stopped, and drove back in, again he rose and stopped. Chrissy grimaced, she didn't want this, she wanted to be fucked, her need became apparent on her face. Toby had no intention of denying her, how could he? He was making love to his beautiful married neighbour, he had captured her, then seduced her, because of her own wanton desperation, being used against her.

As his cock sank all in Chrissy sighed, it was a sigh of happy resignation that she had a cock of, what she thought of as, unequalled proportions. Its size was exact for her, it felt and seemed to fit her like a foot being placed into a sock that was really too small. All it would do, she smiled inwardly was, make her large enough for the fit, she knew as already in the making.

Toby put everything in is mind to one side, all he wanted to do, all he needed to do, all his intentions now were, to give this beautiful thirty year old wife of his neighbour, a thoroughly and seriously good fucking. That was all he wanted, to make her happy, and hopefully make her want to go another round with him. He set about Chrissy like this was his only fuck, he knew coming too early would be a big let down, a big let down for him, but a bigger one for her.

He gritted his teeth, he pounded her, all in, all out, fast and furious, slow and teasing, hard and soft, half in, half out. He changed the parameters as often as he could think of them. He wiggled his cock side to side on the way in, he wiggled it side to side on the way out. He needed Chrissy to come, he needed it badly for his confidence.

Then her grip changed, it became intense, her nails dug in, her feet kicked, her face contorted as if trying to deny the climax that was climbing all over her. She could not, and she cried out in her orgasm. At last she had got what she had needed so desperately for the last month. The kicker was, it wasn't her husband who was benefitting from it. It was her nineteen year old neighbour's son.

Toby never stopped he kept thumping his hard young steely cock in and out. His mind was empty apart from his designated goal. He charged on for the second one, he wanted Chrissy to come again, a few seconds later she was swamped once more, in the throes of a mind numbing climax greater than the one she had just had. Toby then erupted, he blew a sink load of hot thick cum right into his beautiful woman.

He almost fell on her, but managed to stay up on his elbows, he smiled, Chrissy saw it through her slatted a smoky eyes, and smiled back. He kissed her, Chrissy never responded until she felt the warmth of it, the intensity that it meant. It was a kiss that meant something, she hadn't just been fucked, she had been made love to. Chrissy liked it, Toby's cock was still deep in her but shrinking slowly. She felt the change and her heart skipped. "Now that was what you call being screwed Chrissy," she told herself gloriously.

Chrissy was now in a dilemma, one not yet realised, Toby had every intention of making love to her again, wanted or not. Though he was sure a second time was a shoe in for him. When he had slowed to a full stop he kissed her, Chrissy kissed him back, and Toby swooned on her, it was a kiss he had only ever imagined, and never expecting to know.

He kept lip to lip contact a long time, Chrissy was unknowingly experimenting, learning, to know him simply by kissing him back. And running her hands and finger tips over and around his back, her feet sliding up and down his legs. No thought was given to her husband by either of them.

Toby began to harden again, he felt it and so did Chrissy, her first thought was. "Oh wow!" He wanted to go again and he was about ready for it five or ten seconds later, he knew he was hard. This wasn't a phenomenon, he was like this regularly. Without asking or seeking Chrissy's permission, he lifted himself up and out of her. Then he tipped her over and on to the floor on the rug next to her sofa.

"Hands and knees," was all he told her. Chrissy righted herself without hesitation or protest. Toby rammed into her and took his grip on her hips. Chrissy grabbed at the rug knowing what was coming a held herself ready for the bombardment, she got it. Toby was in and out like a lunatic striving for and escape that wasn't forthcoming. Now he fucked her, he left nothing on the shelf, he gave her it as hard as he could.

Chrissy's head dropped in submission, all she could do to help, to try and take part, was stiffen her resolve to stay with him. Not let him drive her like a child's toy across her sitting room on her rug, she refused to. She came, then she came again, and again after that, her sweet hot nectar flowed down her luscious long thighs. Toby eased slightly, but only so he could let go enough to reach under and take her nipples. Chrissy wasn't ready for this, it scattered her mind, and smashed her resolve. She fell face down onto her rug. For the first time in her very life, Chrissy felt like she had been truly taken, topped and beaten.

He had made her cum as her husband had quite not, she knew that for a certainty. Toby pursued her relentlessly, he kept an even pace, but his thought was on the fact. "I am screwing my fantasy woman, at last, my dream woman, this woman would be, and I'm sure is, wanted by every red blooded male who sees her." He became gentle, but still insistent, he wasn't going to stop and maybe regret afterwards, that he could have fucked her forever the state he was in.

He heard a voice from somewhere, he looked over his shoulder, from side to side. Then he realised it was Chrissy. "Toby, please, I can't breathe, please Toby?" He was lying right on top of her, the only part of him not on her were his hips. And that was because they were still rising and falling as his cock would not give up. "Chrissy, I'm sorry," he mumbled, he rose up on his elbows and kissed her neck at the same time. "Mmmmm that's nice Toby," she reassured him. He wasn't going to come any time soon, he knew that. And so did Chrissy. She knew men if nothing else, some, like Toby she knew, could fuck and screw forever, but they could never shoot their load forever, could they?

Toby rolled away, he didn't want to upset her in any way, not now. Especially as he had forced himself upon her in the first place. He lay at her side facing her, Chrissy turned her lovely face to him, and there was a sort of grimacing smile on it. He frowned, maybe he had not accomplished all he had hoped for.

"How did you know Toby, what made you do this, I never told you anything, I never even hinted at anything." She asked him softly. He took comfort from the fact that she wasn't getting to her feet. He decided that honesty was the best policy here. "I overheard you shouting at him, telling him he was useless. That you might find a younger guy who could and would give you what you want!" he said, head bowed, as if in shame, but not.

"Mmmmm, well," she whispered distractedly, "I guess I got what I promised myself then, and him, didn't I?" Chrissy amazed him then because she laughed. "You have a nerve Toby, do you realise what the chances of this going your way were, Hmmmm? Nil, really, or I would have bet on it." She knew that was a misstatement, she had been ready for such an assault, knowingly or not.

"I know I shouldn't have, but it was one of those defining moments Chrissy," he told her honestly, "do or die kind of thing. I wanted you that badly, that for me, fortunately. I never thought of the real consequences. But now? I do!" "You do hey," she said, "and what would happen if my husband walked through that door right now, what then Hmmmm?" This was to Toby, his que. "But he isn't is he, he's away for the weekend golfing isn't he?" he sniggered. "And that means Mrs Chrissy Darton that I have you all to myself until he comes back, right!"

He never waited for her reply, considered or otherwise. He bent down, grabbed one arm and one leg, and in a heartbeat she was up in his arms and Toby was walking away with his prize. "Toby, don't you dare!" she challenged him. Toby took not one bit of notice except to laugh happily. He was super confident that her protests were half hearted, and up for rejection, he did. He carried her all the ay to her bed where he dropped her on it and dived on her.

He went for her still super sensitive nipples. Chrissy sighed, then she retaliated by grabbing him by the balls and squeezing them, but not too hard. Any pretence of resistance, meant or simply made as a form of integrity was gone. Chrissy was going to have her fun, and when her husband came home, she would be a very happy and contented wife. Whether he would be happy was another question. Would he guess, would he know what she had been up to, that she was a faithless wife, what would she say, and Chrissy didn't care, or give a hoot, not right now.

Chrissy was taking the view now, as she played with Toby's enigmatic cock, that, what her husband didn't know, wouldn't hurt him. Her smile grew wider and wider, at the prospect of having what she wanted while he was away. And also having it unsought, it, Toby had found her. He had released in her the dynamic firestone she was, and Toby, "Dear husband," she grinned in Toby's face as she kissed him repeatedly, "is going to reap the benefit of having me when, how, and where he wants me"

"Whooop, whoop, whoop," she hollered to herself and to Toby. He was looking at her bemused. "Don't worry Toby, I am just planning your, our, and my weekend for us." She told him as she crushed herself against his terrific powerful young torso. "You are not going home until tomorrow young man," she said breathlessly. The moment was beginning to overtake her.

"You are mine until then, so if you need to call your mom, do it now. You won't get another chance, got it!" Her look told him there was no way out, as if he even wanted one. It gave him cause for rejoice, and happiness, this could not, could not possibly have gone, or be going any better than it was. He was here, in this most beautiful married super sexy woman's bed, and she was telling him he was hers. Lock stock and barrel.

For the rest of the day Chrissy learned him completely, her intensity stunned him, she fingered him everywhere. Her middle finger was pushed all the way into his ass, Toby loved it. She touched him, felt him, kissed him, she sucked him. And her party trick, was when she reamed him with her tongue. Chrissy had never done that, but Toby had brought out the slut in her, a slut that was buried beneath her flawless skin and complexion.

As he was laying back and 'suffering' Chrissy's onslaught, squirming as she did what she did. He inadvertently thought about Laura's mother. He had already intended to make a full frontal assault on her next Thursday. He knew she would be at home all day, and on her own. He had already preplanned it all in his head. But it would depend on Chrissy now, he would be here with her, all things being equal, if not, Laura's mother would get his benefit.

As soon as he arrived he was going to approach her, she would know why he was there, she would know he had come for her, and why. The only thing that could prevent him from taking her to bed, was if she reacted strongly, and devoutly to resist him, maybe even cause a scene. But after the last time he had been near her. He was 99% certain he would get her. And the lovely, not as beautiful as Chrissy, but never the less still tremendously attractive and sexy 41 year old woman would become his for fun and frolics.

As Chrissy worked her way all around him, his cock grew back, it went into her hands, and then into her mouth, where Toby got his best blow job ever. Chrissy never held back, she made him come, her finger in his ass helping terrifically. Toby told himself that when it was his turn, it wouldn't only be his finger going up her ass either. It took her thirty minutes but she did it, and she stared into his eyes as she gleefully swallowed all she drew out of him.

Lying next to him, she knew she had to go to the bathroom, not only to use it, but to make herself look like Chrissy Darton for the night ahead. "Fancy a hot bath hotshot?" she giggled. "I sure do, I'm sure we can have fun in there," he said, then added, "By the way, will hubby be calling you tonight?" Chrissy's face darkened, not with Toby, but with the thought of hearing feeble excuses from him. He had cooked his goose, she decided. "Yes Toby, he will, and you'll have to be quiet though, agreed?" she said. Toby nodded, he wasn't going to spoil anything. "The reason I will want you quiet is this," she told him. "I may want to tease him some, so be prepared, when, or if I start, okay?" Toby laughed, he would be here in bed with the man's beautiful sexy wife, probably fucking her brains out while she talked to him, he loved the idea.

After an hour in the tub they retired back to bed, but Toby was hungry so she went down and made him a meal which she took back up. She fed him, spooned him, cherished him, and then Chrissy felt naughty. So she danced for him, swaying to and fro, kicking her long legs up, she fingered her mouth in an act of cock sucking, she bent and showed him her gorgeous ass. Chrissy acted more and more like the slut she was in her mind. She was salacious, downright rude, she showed him everything of her, she offered him everything of her.

When she got back in with him she was ready for anything he wanted. She told him straight out, "Toby, what do you want to do to me, what are you going to do to me, anything baby, tell me, I'll do it, anything." It was out in the open she was his to fuck, shag, rape, degrade and dirty her.

Taking a slow breath he told her. "I am going to fuck you in your ass, today, tonight, and tomorrow, any objections?" Chrissy became a little pensive, as if mulling over what he had said. "No Toby, if you say so, I will let you," she said softly, she liked this submissive dominant bit. "Let me?" he asked in an incredulous voice, he was getting into it now himself, playing it up. "You will let me! I decide these things Chrissy, not you," he demanded, "you need to be shown the way don't you!" Now he took a real chance, he flipped her over and spanked her ass a few times before she could scramble away. "Toby," she squealed, but she went back to him and cuddled up, she was now fully submissive in this game.

Taking what he imagined to be full control, he told her. "So now, get on your knees you slag and be ready!" Chrissy was up, knees spread, her head was down, and ass proffered, before he had hardly finished speaking.

"Hurt me Toby hurt me, really hurt me, rip me a new ass hole. I want it, I want you to do it to me. Hard, harder, and harder after that, tie me up if you want. I don't care I just want you to do anything you like to me." The small school girl voice was back, but so was the fear, that she knew this boy had her number. The thrill shuddering through her body was irresistible, her blood was coursing through her veins, it was all unstoppable. Chrissy had never ever felt like this, wanted to be like this. She was almost a new different person.

It was his, she was his, and there was nothing she, nor her hapless husband was going to be able to do anything about. Chrissy was more shocked by her own words and actions than she could ever have been. She wondered whom she was, what she was, why? All she knew was at this moment in time, right now, she wanted Toby, above all others to take her, use her, own her, and possess her completely.

Toby was in his absolute element, he had gone from a potential rapist, to a conquering hero in a few hours. He felt as if he now owned this gloriously, beautiful sexy wife all by himself, that she had given herself over to him. He jammed his cock into her pussy to lubricate it, pulled it out, and shoved it without thought right up Chrissy's ass. He had her by the waist with her knees off the bed. Chrissy could not get away or off his rampant cock. Her legs shot backwards and straightened out. She cried out in pain, shock, even terror.

"Toby, Toby, Oh please Toby," she cried. He never heard her, her pulled back and rammed it in again, he was going to teach Chrissy a lesson she would never forget. It was also good practice for the future he told himself sniggeringly. He screwed Chrissy without thinking about her. His thrill was in what he was doing, she was his, he had made her his, she would accept him as such. So he went ahead and kept fucking her until she began to flop down. Chrissy was spent, and she was beaten, she had begged him for this, not realising what she had said, or even if she had meant it, and he had given it to her, in spades.

As she was hanging off him, the thrill of it made him come, Chrissy was shattered, her ass was on fire, her body cried for redemption. She couldn't even raise her voice anymore, she just hung there while Toby finished her. He shot his load, it wasn't as thick as before, she was wearing him out, he giggled silently. But Chrissy felt the hot liquid spread in her bowels and it filled her with something she could not define, it was sheer utter pleasure. Then she herself had an orgasm that deadened her senses, then she passed out.

Toby slid out, his cock was slimy but he loved the look, it was hers and his, a joint venture. He lay next to Chrissy, he had seen her go, then she moved and she was sleeping. He started to wonder about the future, what it might hold. Was this weekend a defining moment, would he be here again with this wondrous naughty wife, would she turn him away when she mulled over what had happened.

He thought of Laura, he smiled when her mother's face popped into his head. He was, he said to himself, going after her big time when the chance was there. Next Thursday was still a goer unless he was here with Chrissy. "Wouldn't it be great if I could have all three?" he grinned. "Marry Laura, keep her mother, and still have Chrissy too, now that! He laughed silently, "would be the bees knees!"

He thought more and more. "Marrying Laura would start it," her father, a bit of a wimp in Toby's eyes was as rich as anyone he knew of. "He could buy me and Laura a big house. Then I'll get her mother to come and live with us, how about that Toby boy!" he laughed. Mother and daughter on hand in the same house, Oh Wow," he smiled broadly.

Toby knew about himself, he was young man who had the charm and charisma to persuade people to his way of thinking. All it would take was a little effort, sincerity, and it would, could work. When he opened his eyes, it was 9am, he briefly wondered where he was, then he remembered. He slipped his arm around Chrissy and she woke with a start. She too had a confused look on her face, She saw him, smiled seductively and snuggled in.

Toby said softly. "What time are you expecting a call from hubs Chrissy?" She peeked at the clock and told him. "Very soon," she said, and as soon as her mouth closed the phone next to the bed rang. "That's him, please Toby, don't say anything?" "Don't worry, I won't," he replied. He rached for the phone and handed it to her.

"Hello, Chrissy?" he heard him say. Chrissy was adjusting herself against Toby. She was on one elbow, she put the phone into the crook of her neck, the mouth piece next to hers, and also Toby's, her other hand got Toby's cock. "Hi, how are things, have a good game?" she asked lightly as she stroked Toby's cock happily. She pursed her luscious lips, shushing him. Toby smiled and relaxed.