A Young Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How are you darling?" he asked, Toby could hear the dread in his voice, he grinned. "If you could see your wife right now," he thought. "I'm good, hotel okay?" she asked, she was not making this easy for him. "Yes ita fine, Chrissy, I am missing you, please don't be angry." "I'm not angry, anyway, I have things to do, I'll talk to you later," she said. "Things to do?" he asked, "what things, are you going out, where are you?" Toby could hear the jealousy in his voice. "No I am not going out," she told him, "I have plenty of things to do here!" "Things, what things?" he asked. He knew his wife was not on for house scrubbing, that's why she had a cleaner come in. Toby saw a gleam appear in her eyes, he sighed as he saw it, it was so sexy his cock jumped. Chrissy smiled at it and him.

"I have my toy boy in bed with me, and oh has he given me what you can't, I'm a tip," she said, "a car wreck now." Chrissy laughed at herself, she winked at Toby and waited. He could hear the man gasping and taking deep breaths. "Chrissy please don't joke about things like that, I'm so sorry, I'll make it up to you I promise." "Who said I was joking, you should see this cock I have in my hand right now, it's bigger and better than yours, and oh, by the way, he knows how to use it too!" Chrissy laughed out loud. But Toby knew he was now on thin ice, that this could be the catalyst that would make him take care of his wife. He could see his plans flying out of the window.

"Chrissy please, don't, I love you, I'm sorry. This won't happen again, I swear," he told her. "Oh but it will, whether you are here or not, I'm not giving him up, not now. You'll have to get used to second place way behind him!" she squeezed Toby's hardening cock. Her look told him she wanted fucking soonest. This was music to his ears, he hoped she had meant those words.

Then he heard her husband burst into tears, it actually saddened Toby. It also made Chrissy wince, she had really hurt him. When all he ever wanted to do was care for her and to love her. "I'm only joking, I'll speak to you tomorrow when you come home, but be prepared, things are going to change around here or else, okay?"

"Yes" he whimpered, Toby's dick drooped. "I love you Chrissy." "Yes I know you do, bye," she blew him a kiss, dropped the phone into its cradle. Then gobbled Toby up in her mouth dried slime and all. He was hard again in moments and he obliged Chrissy's wishes, he fucked her again, but all the time she was complaining about her ass and body hurting.

Toby didn't care, fucking this beautiful woman was not a chore, it was an honour and a privilege. He made her come several times, but he never, he had none left. Chrissy had drained him, it was new for him. Then they went to sleep, but his last words were, because he felt it timely and necessary. "I'm having your ass again tomorrow Chrissy, so get together whatever you need, right?" She just looked at him and nodded her lovely head, she was still submissive. Then sleep over came them both.

The following day Toby and Chrissy spent the day making love all over the house. Toby even fielded a call from Laura, he told her he was staying home today, that his mom needed him. He fucked Chrissy in the ass over the sofa, this made her cry, and beg him to stop, but Toby never. She was his to do with what he wanted, she had told him that hadn't she? And do her he did.

He left saying he would see her on Wednesday, that was the only time she would be home alone, she had told him. "Anyway," she had added, "I need the time for my body and ass to heal," she tittered and sniggered as she kissed him passionately. He saw Laura the next day, and though he wanted to protest, he gave in when she started on him that evening. After they had finished, he spoke of the future, about maybe getting married next, or even this year.

Laura was deliriously happy, he had asked her, she Laura Walker, to marry him. All the girls wanted him, her friends, even her enemies, but it was she he had asked. Laura was beside herself with joy. When she told her mother they hugged, she too was happy. "Maybe," she thought, "Toby might leave me alone?" Even though she had come to like, and even expect the attention from him. Laura's father was happy too, he liked Toby, he was a fine upstanding young man in his opinion.

Laura's father had already started getting Toby interviews with various firms, and knew a good offer was on the table soon. And this was where his thinking and Toby's converged. "We can buy them a nice house as a wedding present," he suggested to his wife. Margery beamed and agreed. She told him too, that the house would have to be big enough for some guests, meaning her and him, she said, "me specifically," she told herself, he agreed emphatically.

Plans were being put into place by Laura's parents, his own included, almost immediately. Wednesday arrived and Toby got ready to pop over to Chrissy's for the day. He looked out of the window, and stared at the drive. Hubby's car was still there, he looked over the fence, Chrissy was waiting in the window, when their eyes met Chrissy mouth, "No, he is staying home."

Toby sat back in sheer frustration, he had been so looking forward to seeing her, it really knocked him sideways. He had not expected this. All day he moped about hoping he would go to work or out, anything, he never. That night, he decided to take the bull by the horns.

"Are you still away tomorrow Laura?" he asked, she was going to the capital on a prearranged trip with friends. "Yes," she answered, "would you prefer me not to go?" "No, not at all, you go and have fun," he said. "I'll be round at your house," he said under his breath, "having some fun of my own, hopefully."

The next day he arrived 30 minutes after Laura had left, he knocked on the door, and Margery, Laura's lovely mother opened it. The surprise was evident on her face. "Toby, Laura is away for the da........" then she knew, as soon as she looked at him, he was here for her. "Toby, you shouldn't be here....." she said quietly, she was already defensive. "Yes I know, I just thought I would pop round to see how you were. Are you on your own Margery." ""Yes," she said. 'You know I am,' she whispered in her head, then she backed away, giving Toby the room to enter.

The look in his eyes, she had seen it before when he had been alone with her. The last time being when she had absolutely let him at her ass, rubbing it, caressing it, and sliding a finger into her crack. That was the key, he had got it, and now he was here to open her door. His look had silently let her know he wanted her. She knew it, he was going for her. And Margery knew too that things had gone too far for her to say no. She didn't think she could even think it, let alone say it.

Toby closed the door behind him, and moved to her, Margery backed away then she hit the wall, and came to a stop. she was his rabbit in his headlights. She was a lovely looking woman, still youthful at 41 years, still very sexy, and more, she was starved of love and sex. And this was her real problem. Her husband, he didn't ignore her, but he never kept her happy either. Margery Walker was ripe for plucking, and Toby was here to pluck her, she knew that.

He stepped to her, his eyes boring into hers, she trembled, and then an inexplicable excitement ran though her knocking on her door. It squished up from her knees right to the top of her head. He never blinked, his look said, "Its time Margery!" Toby put his hands on her bare upper arms, he never spoke, she was hypnotised. His arms slipped around her frozen to the spot body. She was alone, no one was here, she was safe from prying eyes and noses. Then taking his hand Toby tipped her face up to him, again those mesmeric eyes and his look held her.

Margery had always been attracted to him, not sexually, but because of who he was. The very first day she had met him she had been impressed. He was good looking, tall, strong and powerful. He talked well, he could reason, put his opinion forward, make people listen to him. She had warmed to him, and Toby had picked up on that. He had always taken the time to listen to what she had to say, and Margery liked that.

They had become close, friends, but she always somehow felt there was more, what, she never really knew. But Toby was letting her know he too was attracted to her, she couldn't say what it was, she just knew it, she felt it. Then the day when he had ostentatiously put his arm around her waist. He hugged her and Margery felt a swish run through her. She looked at him, her eyes had flashed, an unwritten message passed between them, that was when Toby had made little moves on her. Letting her know, and Margery knew, and on top of that, she liked it. It was her secret, only she and Toby knew, it made her feel naughty, very naughty.

There was a connection between them now, a definite one too, that only they two knew about, it was a secret between them both. Toby now knew that with a little care, and some careful planning, he might be able to seduce his loving girlfriend's equally loving mother.

"Toby," she whispered one more time, as if trying to deny what was happening. "Laura?" she murmured. Toby leaned down a little and kissed her neck, Margery nearly fell down. She was trapped, not only physically and mentally, but bodily too. He slowly engaged her firm shapely body with his, his cock, hard and ready, pressed home his advantage. Margery sighed, she knew this was it, she had known it would happen, it was inevitable. She had not even shooed him away as she knew she should have done. This was because she had wanted some (his?) attention, daughter's boyfriend or not. Margery had even waited for it to happen, she had resigned herself, it had been case of when, not if.

Laura's mother was not a needy woman, she had everything she wanted, but she was in need of some love, care, and attention. And Toby knew it. He had seen it with his own eyes, and, he was here to give her what she needed. Margery could not remember the last time she and her husband had raised the 'roof' as it were in bed. His kiss on her neck moved to her lips, in a moment Margery was sucking at his. Her hands had come up and were now resting on his hips. The next move, Toby told himself, would seal it, if she put her arms right around him, he was home and dry, she did.

Now Toby moved right to her, full body contact, toe to lips, the kiss went on forever, only broken by him snagging her neck repeatedly, Margery was in full mode. The need for the love and attention was paramount, along now with the urgent need to be made love to by her daughter's super hero, well built, good looking boyfriend. The one, Laura had told her, that every girl she knew wanted him, and some women she sniggered. "Hmmm," Margery, told herself, "me too darling, me too."

Now she was where she knew she was going to end up, whether he was seducing her, she was seducing him, or she was seducing herself, it never mattered, not now. "Toby," she whispered as he was attacking her neck. He was driving her more and more insane with the lustful need for sex she could no longer deny. Her head was back and turned to one side, it gave him all the room he needed. Margery's eyes were closed and her mouth was open.

He lifted his handsome head and looked at her. Margery conceded it all then, she flicked her eyes up at the ceiling. She was telling him she wanted to go to bed, and get down to the real business of why he was here.

"Show me Margery," he asked, raising an eye brow that made her heart flutter. She took his hand and went up with him behind her. Toby was singing his, and her praises. "What a gorgeous woman I have here," she chortled in his head. "Oh Laura, Chrissy, if you only knew where I am right now, what I'll be doing in two minutes!" he laughed and Margery turned quizzically. Toby smiled at her sexily, Margery speeded up.

As she went into her bedroom, the one she shared with her own daughters dad, she turned and threw her arms around her soon to be lovers neck. Margery kissed him passionately, there would be no going back now, no stopping, she wanted this more than anything she ever had. She rubbed her body across his sexily, inviting him in, she was so lustful and needful she could not wait. She practically ripped her clothes off in a desperate rush to get him in her. Toby followed suit, he too was desperate, all aided and abetted by his denial yesterday over Chrissy.

His cock pointed at her, thick, hard, long, and menacing. Margery nearly fainted with sexual glee. "Oh Toby," she mumbled, her eyes locked on to Toby's very own lady killer. He owned it, and now, at this moment he owned her. There was nothing Margery would do, or could do to stop it decimating hr very being. This was the member, that when it got near its target. The tunnel was naturally opened up by the occupant. Margery's wet pussy now dripped, sweet juicy liquid ran down one thigh. Without taking her eyes from it she got on to the bed.

The very thought of having that inside her made her feel almost legally insane. Her eyes were wide and almost unseeing, except that all she could see was the huge weapon was nearing her and getting larger. She had never had a cock this big, she had never had one other than Laura's father since before she had married him. Now was Margery's moment, her time, it was here. She watched as it approached her, she never saw Toby, all she saw was the bright red purple billiard ball coming for her.

As Toby got closer Margery lay back, it was almost synchronised. Then she was on her back, her legs parting, her arms coming up to hold him. The feeling of not being anywhere near in control made her climax. Her very first one brought on by thought, expectation and desire. Her view of Toby's cock disappeared, she was now looking up into his face, he was ready, she knew it. Then the cock she so badly wanted made its first contact with her blisteringly hot pussy. It nudged her, Margery gasped, then she felt the first tentative push, the folds of skin on her pussy parted like the Red Sea.

The head popped in and she nearly had a heart attack, it was in! "It's in, it's in, it's in!" she cried in her head as it waved from side to side. Toby settled on his hands, his hips pushed down and forward, he forced himself in, then he dropped on to his elbows. And with one thrust he buried all he had into her narrow tight pussy. Margery cried out in pain and wonder.

She came, the pain brought her first, the wonder of his cock brought on her second. Toby's power and control brought her third. His outward pull, the fear of him taking it away brought her fourth, as she scrabbled to keep a hold on him. The massive huge inward drive brought on her fifth. Margery was now undone completely. Had she thought of this, even expected it, it would still have obliterated her. There was no way anyone on the planet in her position, her place, with her needs, and desire for him, could have defended against it. Toby had her right where he wanted her, and right where she wanted to be.

Toby fucked his loving girlfriends mother the way she had never been fucked, screwed, or made love to. Margery had not known this, she had never known this, she and her husband had always been good in bed, compatible too, able to satisfy the other. Until of course, the latter year or two, and this was why she was now where she was. She was, and had been absolutely taken over by her young, and soon to be, future son in law.

Toby gave her a better seeing to than he had intended, but he had wanted this for the last month and holding back was not an option. Even he could not stop himself from humping his girlfriends mother as hard as he now was. His face was a mask of intent, intensity, a Look of determination to succeed, he hammered at Margery, hoping in a way that she would feel this forever, wanting to make her feel the pain and wonderment of him.

He was more successful than he could have imagined, Margery was climaxing at his will. His cock popping her cervix time after time, he barrelled her open wide. His cock making her fit him, not the other way round. He bit her neck, then left his calling card on her high left tit, a hickey that could be seen in the dark. All Margery could do was moan in ecstatic lust for whatever he was doing to her, she didn't care right now. Toby left another on her shoulder, she was, and had been marked as his by her masterful young man.

Toby felt his balls roil and bubble, he banged in one last time and flooded Margery's cunt, her cervix, and flooded her womb with baby making seed. A flood of hot sperm that she didn't need to have, he could very well make her pregnant. She never thought about any consequences, all she knew was she wanted whatever it was he gave her. He was in charge, he would decide, her fate was in his hands, Margery didn't care at all, except about what and whom he was, he was her saviour.

Sweat dripped from Toby's forehead, it splashed her lips, she licked it, her tongue lapped it, and she smiled, it was the happy smile of a woman who had been saved. Margery had been given a life saving operation. Her arms and legs, still around him, slid away and flopped on to the bed, she was truly, and utterly spent. Toby slipped to her side, he put his arm around her, he held her and he kissed her. He made love to her again by just being there and loving her. Margery had never felt such contentment, satisfaction, desire, or need for another man as much as this in her life.

As he lay there with her, Toby told her of his wishes ahead, he told her he wanted to keep seeing her, no one would know, no one would guess, no risks would be taken. But he was, he told her, and would be making love to her whenever opportunity arose. He asked her what she thought. Margery agreed complicity, no argument, only a massive loving YES!

"Toby, I will never be able to say no you to you ever," she whispered to him. "I couldn't, not now, not after this." That was when she told him of her and her husband's plans to include him in their family. She mentioned the house they intended to buy him and her daughter. "But," she added gleefully now, "I will make damn sure there is room for a few overnight stays, especially for me," the look she gave him was downright dirty and lusty.

Toby laughed, it was all in the stars, he thought, 'I thought about all this, and now look! My future mother in law is laying plans so she can get me whenever I want to be got,' he grinned happily. Then his phone in his pocket on the floor beeped. He gave her a look and picked it up, he read the text.

"Laura," he said, "she's having a great time and she'll see me soon." Margery's face clouded. But her face would have been a dark thunderstorm if she read the real message. "Hey big boy," it had read, "I am on my own tomorrow, all day x x x x" It was from Chrissy. "Don't worry Margery, we have to expect this from now on don't we. I am in with you, I won't change I promise," his words lifted a huge weight from her heart and mind, it made her happy to hear him say it. "I'm sorry," she said, "I suddenly got a bit jealous, it won't happen again," she told him, and his cock disappeared into her hot loving mouth. "Thank fuck for that," he told himself, then imagined Chrissy tomorrow, was he going to bang her ass or what!

"Oooooh Margery," he choked, holding her head tight down in him, " Oh that is good, Oh yes Margery that is so good, keep going, don't stop." She shook her head as much as she could and Toby forced her right down on him. She gagged, but determined to breathe through her nose as she swallowed him. The mushroom blocked her breath eventually. But Margery rejoiced in her very first deep throat BJ.

Toby laid back and revelled in where he was, who was in his life, unbelievably he had 3 women, all of them beautiful, all of them super sexy, and they all wanted him. He! Toby Johnson was the focal point of their lives. They all seemed crazy for him, his cock jumped in Margery's mouth.