All Comments on 'A Young Man's Fancy'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

Not sure what it's like in England but an 18 year old college junior seems awfully young. In the US, most kids are just graduating high school at 18. Hot story, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
@Sex4lf57, FYI

In England, kids start university at 18 once they've passed their 'A' level examinations (for the most part, unless they take a Gap Year and go travelling), although some gifted individuals have been known to start university at 17, and a couple have even started at 12, but they were highly individual exceptions, and graduate at 21. Most degree courses are 3 years, and we don't have the 'Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior' progression that seems to be the norm in America, rather we have 'Freshers, Second-Year, and Undergrads until they actually graduate. Most students beginning university are 18, studies tend to be quite intensive as there's no organised competitive intra-or inter university sports activities (except those carried out extra-curricular, like the Oxford-Cambridge Boat Race) to take students away from classes, and they don't get into uni on sports scholarships, so they graduate 3 years later, at 21.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 9 years ago
I liked this but...

Chris, I really like most of your incest stories, but I do wish the son had been more involved in this. It was almost like the mother was forcing herself onto the son. I'm sure the son also had the hots for his mum, why not bring that out?

4 stars, sorry.

P.S. @anonymous " there's no organised competitive intra-or inter university sports activities"

Is that why you were humiliated in the WC? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
another winner from the ever-reliable Chris

This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking by a master of the genre. 18 year old Chris is a big strong strapping lad, a model of young masculinity and a magnet for female passionate desires. Not least among his admirers is his own mother. Mom passes appreciative eyes over her boy's fine manly form, paying special attention to the bulge in the front of his pants. Like mothers since the beginning of time, she asks herself, "I wonder what he's got down there?" She doesn't have long to wait, as she and her Chris strip down and behold each other in their delightful nakedness. Chris drinks in the sight of his mother's bountiful breasts and beautiful hairy vagina. His mother gazes at her boy's fat penis, rock hard and reaching for the sky, a real mommy-pleaser. Well, better get that penis up that vagina where it belongs, and pronto. With his big cock up to his balls in the same warm wet hole he came out, Chris expresses the joyful surprise of the first-time motherfucker. "Wowwwwww! I'm right up inside you Mum." You sure are, kid, and you pump away at your own mum's cunt like you were born for it. Actually, you were. His mum cums like crazy, and Chris blows his young balls, filling his mother to the brim with a great big dose of semen. They both love the sight of the boy's sperm seeping out of his mother's son-fucked slit--it won't be the last time. Then mom looks down at her boy's still chubby penis and smiles. "What a lucky mother she was, to have such a strapping son with such a fine instrument." Let that be a lesson to lots of other mothers with big strapping sons with big fat cocks.

motordaddymotordaddyabout 9 years ago
Another Wonderful

story from you. Please tell us more about their adventures. There is so much more they can do.

GeorgieHGeorgieHabout 9 years ago
How Could I Not...

... simply adore a man with such a glorious mind - and with the writing ability to match. I simply adored this little tale, my Chris - and not that I would ever have the nerve really, thanks for the birthday present tip...

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Well done

Loved it and want to read some more of this yummy coupling.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW

Great story, ttthhhaaannnkks.

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Hot And Sweet!

And what a lovely birthday gift! (No, not the laptop, you clod!) Best of all, it's a gift that will keep on giving.... ;-)

Thanks!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 7 years ago
Oh boy...

Good hot sex between a boy and his mom. I have to assume that she won't get preggers. I can't wait for him to pound her cunt and her ass for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
great story

loved the story, great to see the use of words like penis and vagina rather than pussy and cock. Just a preference i guess. Please write more.

CroonyCroonyover 5 years ago
Excellent story

Loved the story and very well written.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
MA!! MA!! SEE MA!! MA!! DO DO DO DO!!!!

OH !!!! MA'MA ...Well done, good job THANKS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...

story TAGS