A Young Man's Fancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,872 Followers

Chris's eyes were fixed on his mother's delectable body. Her large breasts stood out, her nipples pointing left and right and both firmly erect. Lower down, her body trimmed nicely to her waist and then broadened, her tanned and muscular legs framing her dark inverted triangle of pubes which in turn framed her pouting pink slit and little clit. He felt his cock jerk strongly as he admired her; the first real live woman he's ever seen entirely naked. What's more, she was his gorgeous mother and she was right there on top of him!

But his cock didn't care about such nuances - she was a woman first and foremost and therefore suitable for sex; suitable to be penetrated.

Sally held herself still as his eyes explored her body before placing her hand back onto his penis, his hard, throbbing penis, its crown already exposed and shiny purple. It looked perfect; the right size and length and shape and she intended to get the best from it.

With a shuffle of her knees she moved into place above Chris while he watched, his mouth agape as he suddenly realised what his mother was about to do.

"You're not...are you, Mum?" he found himself saying and his mother hummed her reply.

"Mmmmm, yes darling, I am," she crooned, "How could I resist such a lovely penis?"

And seconds later she moved again, this time lowering herself downwards towards his upheld penis. He felt her warmth as her lips enclosed his knob; her slipperiness allowing his penis to slide easily between her lips and into her vagina.

Both of them breathed sighs of pleasure as slowly Sally let herself fall down and down while Chris's cock went up and up inside her, until her body rested on his pubes.

"Wowwwwww!" exclaimed Chris, "I'm right up inside you Mum."

"Mmmmmm, you are, aren't you," she murmured, "Ooooohh, feels so good; that's what I needed."

"Yeah, but Dad...?" queried Chris, but Sally shushed him.

"Your Dad's been too busy with work recently to please me," she said, "That's why you feel so damn good to me."

"You feel good too," replied Chris, "So smooth and slippery; so warm."

No further words were spoken for a little while as Sally began to ride him, her hips lifting and falling above him as she pleasured herself on his cock. She leaned forward to facilitate her movements and her breasts hung within inches of Chris's face, her nipples rosy and firm as her breasts swayed back and forward.

Sally saw the way Chris was looking at them and invited him.

"Kiss them," she suggested, "Kiss my nipples - suck them and hold them in your mouth too."

She leaned down further until one breast actually rested on his lips, causing Chris to open his mouth and engulf the hard nub of flesh. His lips closed around her nipple and Sally moaned loudly as the combination of his cock and his lips stirred her feelings.

"Ooooh yessss darling, suck it - and the other one," she moaned, "That's wonderful!"

Her hips began to move faster, driving his penis deep into her vagina, sending ever-increasing waves of pleasure through her body.

"Oh God, it's good - so good," she cried, her hips moving constantly, "Oh, I needed this!"

Underneath her, Chris was beginning to enjoy himself thoroughly. At first he'd felt wary of her; scared in case he did something wrong, but now he'd come to realise that he was doing everything just as his Mum wanted and that she was enjoying every second. He felt his cock gain some extra stiffness as he began to assert himself, now pushing his penis up at his mother's descending vagina; feeling the way her firm body was holding his cock tightly; loving the feeling of penetrating a warm, willing and eager pussy.

"You alright Mum?" he asked and his mother smiled down at him.

"Wonderful darling," she said, "You're so deep inside me! I feel so full."

And he was too; the entire length of his penis was disappearing up inside her body each time she landed on him, a small splash of her lubricating juices spraying out over his abdomen each time she grounded. The hot scent of two sexy bodies grinding lovingly together was washing over him; he wasn't going to want to clean himself for a month after this!

But now his mother's body was moving even faster, her movements becoming somewhat spasmodic as she neared her climax. Her vagina was tightening then relaxing, almost out of control as she built towards her orgasm. Chris knew the signs and reached his hands up to clasp his mother's hips; to hold her in place on his driving cock as she lost her ability to control her movements; his penis plunging into her body time after time.

"Oh, oh, oh God," groaned Sally, "I'm nearly there, I'm cumming, cumming!"

Chris knew she was and reached up with his lips to once again grasp her swaying nipple, causing Sally to gasp and shake.

"Oh Chris, yes darling, yessssss," she cried, "Oh my God - here it comes! Ahhhhhhh!"

Chris felt her entire body shuddering and jerking as her orgasm thrilled her; the stronger scent of her orgasm filling the air around them as she juddered her way through her climax. His penis was squeezed and pulled most deliciously by her spasming vagina and he almost lost it, before regaining control once more.

"Oooh Mum, you're wonderful," moaned Chris, "Love the way your pussy's squeezing me, don't stop, please."

But his mother was no longer in control of her body; she'd lost it entirely and now collapsed on top of him, her heavy heaving breasts smothering his face; her vagina a twitching, convulsing sleeve around his cock.

Eventually she looked up and managed to raise her head enough to plant a sloppy kiss on his lips.

"Oooh darling, that was just what I needed, that was brilliant," she said softly, "Have you cum yet?"

Chris shook his head and saw his mother's face light up.

"Ohhhh, so you can keep going then?" she asked and Chris nodded again.

"Do you want me to cum Mum?" asked Chris, not entirely sure if he should release his sperm inside a woman's body, "Is it ok?"

"Yesssss darling, ooooh yessss please!" she groaned, "I want to feel you spurt inside me; I want your hot sperm up inside me. Let it go whenever you're ready sweetheart."

Chris wasn't ready to cum yet and really needed to be in control and in a position where he could drive his penis more easily into her hole.

"Can we change places Mum?" he asked, "Can I come up on top now?"

"Mmmmm yes darling, that'll be lovely," said Sally as she lifted her body off his, Chris's slimy penis flopping from her wet hole.

She moved over the bed and lay back with her head on the pillow and opened her legs for him.

"Come on then lover boy," she said, holding her lips apart for him, "I'm all ready for you!"

Quickly Chris clambered over the bed and settled himself between her legs, his rampant penis still standing proud before him as his mother smiled down at him.

"Come on, put him in," she asked, "Hurry up - I need him back!"

As quickly as he could Chris let himself drop down until his cock was almost touching her pubic mound; then he used his hand to guide his penis between her lips. They were still very wet and slippery and felt gloriously warm to his penis as his knob touched her flesh.

Sally sucked in a deep breath as Chris found her hole - then let it all out as his penis slid smoothly and steadily back into place.

"Yesssssss - that's better!" she moaned, "Oh Chris, you've got a lovely penis, did you know that?"

"Haha, haha!" chuckled Chris, "And you've got a lovely pussy, Mum."

"Wicked boy!" his mother retorted and Chris looked at her seriously.

"Huhhhh! You're the wicked one Mum," he said, as he pushed his cock deep into her body, "All I was doing was having a quiet wank, and then you came along..."

"Ooooh yes I did, didn't I," replied his mother, "And I'm so glad!"

The conversation died as Chris picked up the pace, steadily thrusting his cock into her vagina, his pubic mound slapping steadily against hers, causing her breasts to sway and rock as his thrusts moved her body.

Steadily the tempo rose and with it their breathing and the aroma of hot sex - their climax wasn't that far away now.

But Chris was good for more yet; his hips were working hard, now pounding his penis into her hole; causing her vagina to weep tears of sexual juices and her thighs to respond to his actions. Steadily they worked together, each one striving to bring the other off, their combined efforts causing the very bed to sway.

But now Chris was moving into his final throes; finally his body was ready to release his sperm again and this time it wouldn't be wasted in a towel.

He kept thrusting steadily but now spasms were threatening his stability; judders and thrills were making his movements ungainly as his orgasm approached but still he powered on, still his cock remained hard and eager.

His mother understood the signs and now encouraged him, willing him to complete his act of fornication, of incest.

"Yes darling - let it go," she said, "I'm all ready for you."

"You sure I can cum inside you?" asked Chris, still a bit worried but his mother put her arms around his upper torso and squeezed him.

"Don't you dare take him out!" she said, "Fill me up, please Chris, please!"

Faster and faster Chris thrust, his hips a blur as he pumped his cock into his mother's hole, feeling the tension and excitement rising and rising. His body was losing it - his movements automatic now as his sex organs strove to complete their task...

"I'm gonna cum, gonna cum," he cried, his last few thrusts now jerky and unsteady, "Here it cums - oh God Mum - here it cums!"

"Yessss, yessss, yesssssss darling!" cried his mother as her own orgasm shook her to the core, "Fucking well fill me - now! Ooooh, I'm cumming too!"

"Aaaahhhhh!" groaned Chris as his first eruption squirted hot cum into her vagina, "Oooooh! Uuuuughhhh!"

"Ooooooohhhh!" moaned Sally as her body convulsed under him, "Oooooohhh yessss!"

Panting hard, Chris felt his body at work, uncontrollably pulsating inside her as torrents of cum flooded into his mother's hole, her vagina and even into her very womb. His cock felt as if it was feet long; as if his entire body had become a penis; his scalp tingled and his toes curled as he unloaded his spunk.

"Oh Mum, that was fantastic!" he groaned, finally feeling his body start to relax, "You were wonderful."

"Mmmmmm, so were you darling, so were you," his mother replied, "I'm sorry I cursed just now, by the way."

"Didn't even notice," replied Chris, "Don't worry about it."

Chris pushed himself up from his mother's hot sticky body, leaving just his penis connecting them. It twitched every so often inside her and Chris felt Sally's body respond by squeezing him back; the equivalent of a hug, he guessed.

"Do you want me to take him out?" he asked and Sally nodded.

"Is that towel handy?" she asked and Chris reached out and pulled the sticky material towards her hand.

She felt the stickiness and smiled at Chris.

"Its going to be a lot messier in a little while," she said, "You'd better make sure it's in the wash on Monday."

"No way - I'll want to keep it just to remind me," he said with a big smile, but Sally rebuked him.

"No - you put it in the wash," she said, "We'll want a clean towel for next time!"

"Eh - next time?" asked Chris dumbfounded, "Really?"

"While your Dad's so busy with his project I'm going to need you," she said, "So don't go wasting all that lovely spunk by wanking, lover boy!"

"Wow!" said Chris, more or less to himself, "No way! Honest - we can do it again?"

"We've done it once so it won't hurt to do it again, will it?" she said brightly, "Anyway, how could I resist you now I know what a wonderful cock you've got?"

Chris felt himself swelling with pride, even though he really ought to be hiding under a rock. He'd fucked his mother and she'd loved it - what kind of family were they?

But then he realised that it was he who'd been fucked - that his mother had instigated the action and suddenly he felt better. If it was fine for her, then who was he to argue!

"Is it alright if I take him out Mum," he said as he began to lift his body and his mother nodded her head briefly.

Steadily he moved away until, with a sloppy plop, his cock left her vagina, allowing a small rivulet of spunk to trickle down between her legs. Quickly she clamped the towel in place, leaving one end for Chris to wipe his sticky penis on; his penis that was still remarkably stiff.

She looked down at it and smiled. What a lucky mother she was, to have such a strapping son with such a fine instrument. She smiled to herself before sitting up. She'd better get back to her own bed before her husband woke, perchance that he might. But she'd be back, just as often as she could. The fruit of her womb and her husband's loins was lush and even tastier that she'd ever imagined.

She rose from the bed then turned and kissed her son briefly before bending and kissing the end of his penis, bringing a quickly drawn breath from Chris.

"Oh, by the way, happy birthday darling," she added, smiling broadly, "I know I said it earlier today but this is a special birthday wish for you."

"Don't know what to say," said Chris, "I'm in shock!"

"Don't say anything," his mother replied as she reached the door, "Just make sure that thing is hard and ready for me! Now sleep well sweetheart."

Sleep well?

'No problem,' thought Chris as he settled himself down in his bed, a bed still redolent of the delicious smells of sex and of his mother's body, 'Thank you Mum - I love you.'

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,872 Followers
12