All Comments on 'A Young Man's Panties Fetish'

by milfwife

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
CuzzinEddieCuzzinEddieover 8 years ago
GREAT STORY

Please continue this story.

spredmspredmover 8 years ago
Panties

If he loved the smell and taste of your panties you should have sat your pussy on his face and gave him your juices

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yikes

Fucking some kid, your sons pervert friend in the next room while hubby slept? If she got pregnant and the kid was black you would have covered most of the fetishes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
concept is stupid

Of course all I can think of is a couple of great stories by (going by memory, so I could be wrong) Britease and HDK where they drop off the kids at college and he drops the plain manila envelope.

Anyway she shows little regard for husband or son so good riddance.

The old thing she cares about is her hole.

looking4itlooking4itover 8 years ago

I admit I skimmed it earlier and de died it wasn't worth the effort. I checked later to see it leading the rating score for submissions today and had to wonder I'd i missed something. It seemed to be a story where has no respect for her husband or son and fucks a college boy with, surprise...surprise, a big dick (or maybe he was just a big dick, I wasn't sure). So I read through it again and I found nothing different about the plot from this morning except she really seemed to act like the stereotypical male that I'm sure she has complained about to her friends at least once in her life thinking with their genitals instead of her brain (I'd say heart too but it is obvious she doesn't truly love her family). The biggest difference I found reading it more thoroughly is the sophomoric manner in which it is written with repetitive phrases and abreviated descriptions. Why is this leading the day? No clue...must be the competition. Shallow characters, shallow writing, and shallow plot provides a story I should have skipped altogether in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The good end

These stories are interesting when the husband gives manila envelop and he does not pay children support the kids are above 18 years old a newer interesting life for him and the ex wife could look for young studs...............Luckyly the author does not write 5-10-15 years sequel so we can imagine ex husband's free life.

jahoney02jahoney02over 8 years ago
Wow people

If you do not like affair stories do not read stories in the loving wife section. The premise of the story is fine for me, but technically the story is poorly written.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Very nice

I love it when my son has friends over. Never a dry moment. Love your story. xoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Simplicy

Not sure why people read these stories with expectations of Shakespearean quality literature. Wife gets fucked, and it just happens to not be her husband. Big deal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Besides the betrayal toward her husband she fucked her sons friend from college. If that gets out his life there is ruined. If she was that hornet fuck your hub by more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Panty fuck is the best......

.. this is one of the best of the type I've ever read. I slipped into my own black thong and pulled the thin part up into my own ass-cunt-lips until it felt wet from my ass-come, and then I just played with myself through the silky front, my cock sticking out, grabbed my dick by the tip and started jerking off until I came all over myself, belly and legs.. Thank you. I'd fuck you too, same way your Alex did, only better, coz I know a few things he didn't know. OK for now -- keep coming on the comments, babe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pantie Cum

I've had a pantie fetish for 60 yrs, my wife and I had fun with it. Since her passing I jackoff and fuck with them every day. It keeps me fit. and I buy my own vanity fair nylon panties. I came reading this story, it felt very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What reason did she

Give her son for getting pregnant and getting divorced?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Similar sutuation

My daughter’s boyfriend had a very bad home situation with an addict mother and an abusive father. After much discussion we allowed him to move into our spare room. Let’s just say that my daughter wasn’t the only one enjoying his hard dick. He managed to keep us both very happy for those 18 month. He joined the Air Force and moved on from our lives.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Old cow cheats with child ho has a dirty laundry fetish.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower8 months ago

HOT!!!! A seal turn-on, thanks!!

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog7 months ago

Ok I've read at least a dozen of your stories and gave all 5 stars. However, it's time to make a comment on the simplistic writing style, the missing letters, missing words. Either you have no clue as to which tense to apply to your verbs or English is not your first language. But I will read all your stories and probably give you 5 stars for them all but it will be for the story and not your writing skills

downunderdaviddownunderdavidabout 2 months ago

The only thing that would've made this story better is it being written first person....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous