Aaron's New Stepsister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron laughed at this news. "Well, that's all in the past. Jessica and I broke up years ago, and now you're my stepsister, so all that is behind us."

They went home and said goodnight. Aaron went back to the couch and tried to get to sleep there, but with his legs hanging over the side of the couch, it was quite difficult.

After two hours of tossing and turning without going to bed, Aaron suddenly became resentful of the fact that he was sleeping there while Kristy was sleeping on the bed he grew up in and should be rightfully his. After another half-hour, he decided to do something about it.

Aaron walked upstairs and knocked on the door of the bedroom that should be his. Kristy quietly moaned in an unintelligible manner, which he took as enough invitation to come in.

Aaron walked into the bedroom, and Kristy suddenly woke up and sat up quickly as he turned the light on. "Hey what's up?" she asked, underneath the bed sheets.

Aaron looked at her and straightforwardly said, "Listen, you're cool and everything and I had a fun time with you today, but I have something I need to get off my chest. This is MY room. I grew up in it. I'm much taller than you or your brother by a long shot; I shouldn't have to sleep on that crappy small couch on which I can't get any sleep."

Kristy was frustrated at this. "So what? You were gone for a while now; this is my room! Why don't you sleep in Stephen's room, or Mom and Dad's room?"

"The master bedroom is locked, and besides, that would be fucking bizarre to sleep in the same bed where my dad and your mom sleep. As for Stephen's guest room, he's going to come back sometime in the morning or afternoon, and I'm pretty sure he would think it's weird that he would find me in his bed. And I don't want to blow up his spot if he arrives back here with that girl. So, the bottom line is, I think you need to sleep on the couch."

Kristy was getting pissed now. "No fucking way!" she said. "You've been gone for four years, I've been here for the last few months; this is MY room now."

"Fine them," Aaron responded. "Have it your way. But guess what? I'm sleeping in this bed regardless. I don't care if you bought the sheets, I bought the mattress and bed frame which are way more expensive, also a lot of my stuff is still in the room, I'm sleeping here."

Aaron did a flop onto the bed. Normally, he would sleep in his boxers only, but he decided to keep his shirt and undershirt on in this occasion on for decency. He began to get under the covers.

"Fine, if that's how we're playing it," Kristy responded. Suddenly, she got out of bed to turn the lights off. Aaron was stunned to see that she was only wearing a tight black negligee and some black panties and nothing else. "But I'm staying here too."

"That's fine with me; this bed is big enough for both of us!" Aaron responded. Kristy sighed and turned the lights back off and crawled into bed on the opposite side.

Aaron began to sleep, better than he had been the previous night on the couch. Suddenly, at around 3 am, he was awoken by Kristy poking him in the shoulder.

"Hey. Hey. Hey. Wake up!" Kristy exclaimed. Aaron was annoyed.

"What the hell do you want?"

"I'm cold. Can you cuddle with me?" Kristy asked.

Aaron started to be annoyed. "You're cold because you're wearing nothing but lingerie and panties. Why don't you put some pajamas or something on?"

"I can't wear those things, they make me uncomfortable. Can you please just cuddle with me for warmth for a little while?"

Aaron eventually decided to give in. Kristy cuddled up against him and rubbed her panty-clad ass against his crotch, and he put his arm around her belly as she put her body into him.

"Alright, fine," Aaron conceded. "But no funny business – you are my stepsister, after all."

"I would never dream of it, you pervert," Kristy said with a smile. "Ewww, that would be incest!"

Aaron and Kristy lied in bed together for an hour. Aaron couldn't get any sleep, not with her panty-clad ass next to his cock. He decided to take a risk and smell her hair – she smelt wonderful.

Finally, Kristy decided to take the initiative and moved her hand back to rub her stepbrother's cock.

Aaron was at full attention at this point. "Hey, what the fuck-?"

"Shhhhhh," Kristy explained. "I know you want this. Let me make you feel better."

Aaron was in heaven as Kristy suddenly pulled his boxers down and exposed his cock. "Holy shit, 9 inches," she said as she began to stroke it. "I could feel this monster getting hard as I was grinding it, don't pretend you don't want this."

The fact that she was his stepsister was far removed from his head – this was a hot chick he knew from high school who he had finally seduced.

After a few minutes of stroking Kristy decided to put her head near his crotch. Aaron grabbed the back of Kristy's head and moved it towards his dick. "Oh yeah," he said, "suck my fucking dick."

She stopped for a second. "Suck my fucking dick, blank. Fill in the blank."

"Huh?"

"Tell me to suck your dick then say who I am."

"Oh, okay. Suck my fucking dick, Kristy."

"No, no, no! Not my name. Who am I in relation to you?"

"Uhhh...suck my dick, girl I sort of knew in high school who is the daughter of the person that my dad just married."

"You know what I mean!"

"Okay, fine. Suck my dick, stepsister."

"No, not that. Just call me your little sister. Tell your little sister to suck your dick."

Aaron paused for a second and considered what she just asked. He hated to think of her as his sister – they had only met for a significant time the day prior, and that concept had bizarre incestuous complications which he was not aroused by. Still, at the same time, other chicks that he had banged in the past had had some weird fetishes he didn't agree with, and the fact that he was fucking a hot chick was more than enough to help him continue to be hard and power through those instances. He thought this was weird, but decided to play along.

"Yeah, suck my dick....little sister," he said reluctantly. Kristy was visibly aroused at this statement and began to suck his dick more vigorously.

She stopped for a second and looked up at him. "Yes, I am a big whore for big brother's dick, aren't I?" she asked quickly before getting back to work. Aaron decided to ignore this weirdness and concentrate on the fact that a hot chick was sucking his dick. He reached his finger down and started to finger her pussy, causing her to whimper a bit.

After a little while Aaron decided to return the favor. He put Kristy on her back and took off her panties with his teeth, exposing her pretty little pussy. Her landing strip led him to her sumptuous pussy; he put his face in it and started to eat her.

"Oh wow!" Kristy exclaimed. "No one's ever done this for me before!" Aaron laughed to himself – he was a master at eating girls out, if this was really her first time he was going to blow her mind.

Aaron's prediction turned out to be correct as he started tasting her. She squealed and whimpered quite a bit as she was obviously getting quite aroused. It seemed like he almost had her on the verge of cumming, but then she suddenly stopped him and pushed him back.

"Nuh uh – I don't want to cum with your tongue in me, I want to cum all over your big cock," she said seductively and started to rub him again.

"Sounds good, do you have a condom anywhere?" he asked.

She scoffed. "Fuck that! I'm clean, I'm sure you're clean, I want the real thing." Aaron was somewhat hesitant about this – he only went bareback once when he had been with his last girlfriend for a long time. Every one night stand or hookup he made sure to use protection, since he was worried about gold diggers who thought he was going to be a successful NFL quarterback and were trying to get knocked up to force him to pay child support. Still though, he could tell that she clearly wasn't very experienced at sex so she was probably clean, so she probably had more to worry about from him than vice versa and she was the one who wanted it bareback, so why hold out? He had enough control to pull out when needed.

"Whatever you say," Aaron responded as he began to slap his dick against her pussy a few times and rub it there, before slowly inserting it into her.

"Oh, yes. That's it. Fuck me." Aaron entered her and starting moving his dick back and forth. "Fuck me, big brother!"

Aaron grimaced as he was entering her. "Could you, uh, maybe not call me that while we're doing this?"

"Not a chance," she responded and giggled a bit. "You love it. Fuck your little sister."

Aaron was turned off by this talk so he started pumping faster to help keep his momentum going. He started to think about how he knew her from high school and watched her slutty cheerleading dances from the sidelines.

He eventually moved the entire length of his dick inside of her, and he knew from her face and from the way she screamed that he was entering territory no one else had ever been big enough to reach before. It was an experience he had been a part of many times, and always filled him with pleasure.

Eventually they moved into the cowboy position, and Aaron loved it as she lowered herself onto his cock. He grabbed her perfect ass from behind as she rode him.

"Oh god, Kristy!" Aaron exclaimed. Her pussy was extremely tight, probably one of the tightest he had ever felt, and that included some virgins that he had deflowered back in the day. "Your pussy is so tight!"

"Uh huh," Kristy moaned. "You know who I've been keeping it tight for?" she asked playfully.

"Who?"

"For you, silly!" She grabbed his head and moved in for a long French kiss while she rode his cock.

That really didn't make any sense to Aaron, but he went with it.

After a few more moments she began to shudder as she was finally brought to climax.

"Oh, god...I'm cumming!"

"Yeah, that's it baby, cum on my cock. Cum all over my cock!"

"Oh god, I've never cum before from having a dick in me!"

Kristy gasped for breath as her juices leaked over Aaron's cock. She took a moment to compose herself and then spun herself around reverse cowgirl style so Aaron could watch her ass bounce up and down on his cock. He began to play with her tits while she did so.

"Oh god, you have the stamina of a fucking stallion!" Kristy yelled out in pleasure. "I've only been with two guys and they came in like two minutes."

"Oh yeah?" Aaron said. "And how big were these guys?"

"Not even half your size! They were like little boys - you're the first real man to ever fuck me!" An experience Aaron was quite familiar with and his biggest turn-on.

Eventually Aaron stood up next to the bed and fucked her on her back while her legs were up and her feet were on his shoulders. Kristy eventually reached yet another orgasm.

They moved back to missionary, with her legs wrapped around him as he pumped in and out of her.

Aaron started to feel like he was close to the tipping point. "Hey babe, I'm going to finish," he told her. "Where do you want it? All over your face, on your tits, what?"

"Oh, you silly goose," she said as she flicked his nose with her finger. "It's not a real fuck unless you cum in my pussy."

Aaron was hesitant about this. He loved the idea of cumming in someone's pussy – in fact, he specifically looked for that when watching porn and felt cheated if the porn ended with the guy pulling out. But in real life, he was cautious and only came in a girl's pussy if he had been dating her for some time.

She sensed his hesitation. "Do it! I'm on the pill, it will be fine!"

He thought this was odd since she said she wasn't all that sexually active, but he went against his better judgment.

Aaron finally relented and his cock erupted, unleashing his jizz deep into her womb.

"Oh yes, that's it!" Kristy yelled as she thrashed around while grabbing him. "Fill me big brother! Fill your sister's pussy with your cum! Oh, God!"

"Again with that brother shit?" Aaron thought to himself. Aaron finished and rolled over onto his back.

Kristy went to the bathroom get cleaned up, then came back and they lay in bed together. She kissed him, first giving his limp cock a kiss, then a kiss on big brother's lips saying goodnight. She rested her head on his shoulder, and whispered to him "Welcome home, big brother" before she dozed off to sleep.

Aaron had mixed emotions. On one hand he was proud of the fact that he banged a hot cheerleader from high school, and he was certainly proud that he obviously gave her an experience that she'd never had before and that every man she had from here on out would fail to meet his standard (unless she dated a porn star or something), which was his biggest turn-on. On the other hand, he had to live with her now as his stepsister and this could create an awkward situation.

Also, some of the stuff she said during sex didn't quite seem to add up. She was keeping her pussy tight for him? Their parents only started dating a few months prior. She was managing herself all these years for a guy she barely knew in high school and had no idea if she would ever meet again? He dismissed it as something she made up to please him.

Also, there was the whole brother/sister thing. The entire time he was trying to push that part out of his mind but she kept bringing it up and reinforcing it. She had never even said his name; she only referred to him as "brother" or "big brother." Lastly, he worried, was she really on the pill?

When morning came Aaron realized he should go back to the couch before Stephen came home so he wouldn't suspect anything. As he was heading there, a light bulb went off in his head.

"Wait a minute......Stephen....."

End of Part 1

----------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This is my first story so I'm really hoping for comments and feedback. I know "guy gets new stepsister, they end up banging" is a pretty standard story idea, but this part is just the set-up and the last two parts will have a lot more emotion, depth, and twists.

12