Abandoned Rage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My words hit something deep inside my ex-wife, true pain and understanding of what she had lost. She slowly nodded.

"Friends then?" she asked.

"We'll see Jillian; we'll see," I replied.

I managed to last another entire decade before a stroke took me after lunch on a Saturday afternoon. Sarah and Bridget were around, and we had just had lunch when I sat down to watch some TV. I was surprised it wasn't painful, my vision went blurry and I felt really tired, then I closed my eyes.

The next moment, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist as I contemplated that I was standing beside my body and Rebecca was holding me.

"Becca?" I asked.

"It's alright baby, it's your time," she told me.

"The kids?" I asked.

"Will be fine," she told me. "You haven't noticed how much you have slowed down in the last month, but they have. They are ready."

I nodded.

"This is real isn't it? This isn't just the imagination of my dying brain?" I asked my wife.

She laughed, pulled me down and kissed me. "If it is then what a way to go. Kissing your wife until your dying breath."

I smiled.

"But no, this is about as real as it gets. Look here come the girls." Rebecca told me.

Over the next hour, we stood and watched as my family gathered around and cried. But I noticed laughter too, my kids told stories of Rebecca and I growing up. They laughed and cried in equal measure. As Rebecca and I stood and watched, our arms locked firmly around each other we felt proud that our family was strong and would be fine in the future without us.

As the paramedics came and took my body away, both Rebecca and I took turns hugging and kissing the kids. We knew it would be a while before we saw them again. They never noticed us, just a gentle movement of air.

"C'mon baby," Rebecca said wiping a tear from her eyes. "I have a lot to show you. You're gonna love it. We've got so much loving to make up for."

"Don't I need to go see God or something?" I asked.

"Well yeah, he's expecting you. But don't worry he's a good guy." She smiled.

I paused for a moment and looked Rebecca up and down. She had a body that looked very much like it did right before we conceived Sarah. Then again, my body also looked in the same age.

"Hang on, there is sex in heaven?" I asked; Rebecca smiled.

Rebecca looked at me with smouldering eyes, grabbed my hand and started pulling me in a certain direction.

"Come and find out my true love." She told me, sensuality dripping from her voice. "Come and find out."

[:::: Fin ::::]

[:::: Authors Ending Note ::::]

Hey everyone, Thanks for reading 'Abandoned Rage.' As I wrote this, I only had a few notes that came up to the point that Greg and Rebecca went on their first date. But I enjoyed how the rest of the story unfolded as I wrote.

I will admit I shed a tear or twelve when I wrote Rebecca's passing, the part where she gave her last breath in a kiss to her husband...

As I mentioned at the top, this story came about as a concept that was presented by another author here on Lit. I really wanted to see Jillian regret the abandonment and humiliation of Greg and I thought that Rebecca sitting and telling her everything would break her. I did play with the idea of spending some more time on Troy, Mark and Lina. However, they were more supporting characters to the tale.

But if you want the cliff notes for them, in my mind, Troy did time in an Aussie prison then was deported and did the same in the US before dying on the inside. Mark lost everything when Lina divorced him and lived alone working at K-mart as a bitter, assistant store manager. Lina remarried and had two kids with a great man who sold car insurance.

Again, thanks to everyone for reading this story.

I look forward to seeing you in the next story

Regards,

John Other

1...345678