All Comments on 'Abby, Ashley, and Ruby'

by LustyLee77

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ork13ork13about 12 years ago
Welcome back

Welcome back I have missed your stories.

HoldingStacieDownHoldingStacieDownabout 12 years ago
You have been missed .

Totally love all of your stories. I hope there will be more of them to come . :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yeeaaahhhh!!!

Lusty is back! Thank you so much for the story, it has been far too long. Hopefully you won't make all of your fans wait so long the next time. But, maybe that's part of your plan...deprevation...great story....deprevation.....great story....and so on. The only think missing was Ashley's seduction, or was it more of a submission? Either way, thank you again for your time and effort, it is greatly appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
thank you...

thank you for posting...I was getting tired of re-reading your stories over and over of young sexy black females dominating naive white women...I love your stories of dominant black girls abusing submissive white girls...my favorite being Christina Caves-In...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wishful thinking

The stories you post have lots of details which is awesome but they are very much fictional and none are believable because the way the stories play out would never happen like that in real life plus the wording from all the dominant woman are all the same and the responses from the submissive women are all the same. Its like your stories are mostly the same with just the names changing so not very original compared to the other more believable stories the other writers post.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 5 years ago
White mom craves black cunt!

Delightful tale of a rejected wife who learns to adore black cunt! So much better than tired m/f sex! Just thinking about working in a sex shop that caters to lesbians makes me tingly all over... but then I am a cunt loving guy!

Dunn81Dunn81over 4 years ago
So great

I hope u make more black femdom stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

IT'S BRILLIANT,,, YES!

Hallo LustyLee77!

You say "all white women adore and worship juicy black cunts", well I don't know if that's true, I kinda hope not... that'd just leave more for me :-)..

Thank-You, 5-Stars and 5-Juicy Orgasms!

The Black Queen and Gay Kat!

GayKatGayKatabout 2 years ago

IT'S BRILLIANT,,, YES!

Hallo LustyLee77!

You say "all white women adore and worship juicy black cunts", well I don't know if that's true, I kinda hope not... that'd just leave more for me :-)..

Thank-You, 5-Stars and 5-Juicy Orgasms!

The Black Queen and Gay Kat!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous