All Comments on 'Abby, My Anal Loving Niece'

by numbsain

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
mmm

I love asian women!

Story's a bit long-winded but absolutely one of the best!

Keep writing...would love to hear more from ya!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Wow this is so hot. I'm 17 and half Chinese, and I want what she wants. Underage though! *runs away* hahaha.

numbsainnumbsainabout 13 years agoAuthor
Appreciated so much!

Wow! Thanks you two! good comments are nice to hear. You think I should edit it down in general? I'm so glad people liked it.

SupaNutSupaNutabout 13 years ago
Nice

Very nice, I enjoyed every bit of it. :)

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 13 years ago
Cool

Great story that is a naughty lil niece

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969almost 13 years ago
very nice story

very good story would love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

This is my second time reading through it. I love anal you should write more about you and Tawny doing anal or something!

EtherknightEtherknightabout 10 years ago
Very Hot

However, you mention jill in at least 1 place, rather than Abby

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This isn't even good trash porn.

You changed her name a couple times (careful when you're copy-and-pasting scenes into a story!) and the whole idea of a naughty encounter is that it has to seem wrong in the first place. You just had a teen sex bunny ("niece" my ass!) meeting an older horn dog with an impossibly hot stripper-centerfold for his live-in girlfriend who, naturally happens to also be bisexual and into anal and everything else. You forgot to make the "niece" a secret heiress of an international brewery empire and she's just about to come of age and inherit her dead step-daddy's billions and Lear jet. Actually, you probably did do that, but I can't make it to the very end.

Fantasy is fine too, but not when it just springs into place out of nothing. You need to build your people up a bit before they start grabbing each others junk and spewing love fluids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sheesh

Month long trade convention? Do you like my hot body? Try again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous