ABC Modeling Company Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim starts up again, "I hear inquiries of your location, I heard they found and recovered you, I heard you surprised a few boys when helping others. The man that asked my intentions, I recognized him as one of the three you rescued. Looking at these three, knowing what they do, and knowing their deep pockets, I figure you set up a para-military security force. I never saw the sniper, yet I had a feeling.

"I hear the bushes talk in this neighborhood. I know that we used to come out this way twice a day due to anything that was unusual looking. Every delivery vehicle was a call. Then all calls stopped, even Mrs. Wilson. Don't get me wrong, we have better stuff to do, but it's one of those things that starts to worry you.

"This morning I get a complaint from one of my officers that he was threatened yesterday afternoon at knifepoint. I had him file a complaint and here I am investigating that complaint."

Ron is mildly amused, "Officer Peter Yates entered the perimeter of our property at 1745 yesterday (almost dusk) and followed an established path with binoculars in hand to a point with a view of our pool. My sister was out there working on her full body tan if you get my meaning.

"As your officer raises the binoculars to his eyes, he is asked why he is there. Embarrassed, the young man put down the binoculars and starts to reach for his gun. My man asked him why he would pull a gun on someone that was good enough to be a few feet away, yet he couldn't see?

"The not so smart officer continues to pull his weapon. A knife is drawn to his throat, we take his gun. You will find it in the drawer of this table. Audio and video of the event were sent to your email at work when I heard you pull up. To answer your question, yes I can."

Jim tried to one-up Ron by saying, "He was already fired."

Ron replied, "I know. You fired him before coming here. We piqued your curiosity. I understand."

Jim smiles, "I guess I will never get ahead of you. Do you mind if we stop patrolling this area? I think it is in good hands. Here is my card with my personal phone number. Call me 24x7 if you ever need anything." He stands up.

Ron stands up, shakes his hand, takes the card, and says, "I don't mind your people staying out of the way, they are better spent elsewhere. If we ever find any more strays, we will be sure to package them up for you again. If you ever need my help, here is my card, it's got my personal phone number as well."

Jim chuckles, "You are prepared for everything. I will take our gun, city property, and somehow, I think I will be calling you before you call me. If you will please excuse me, ladies, I have a city to protect." He walks out and drives away.

Ron says with a grin on his face, "Nice guy. What's for dinner?"

Chapter 22 - Family talk

Fresh smoked salmon, salad, and three different vegetables are the answer to, 'What's for dinner?' The salmon is perfect. Through dinner, it is obvious that I am nervous. I hardly spoke a word. I play with my food a lot, I couldn't stay with the conversation. I am in my own world.

I was thinking about the decision I made. I knew I want to and said I would. But now, all I can think about is "what if this changes things"? What if I don't like men? What if I am not good enough? What if it grosses out Cindy or Beth? What if a bush tells on us? Oh my, am I really worried about a talking bush? I don't know those guys, any one of them could ruin our entire company and us personally.

Beth can read my mind, she always could. After dinner, we normally watch a movie, it is my turn to pick then Ron will take me upstairs. Tonight, Beth announces, "Anna and I are going to go upstairs and have a talk. Cindy, you are going to go downstairs to the media room and find an action movie to keep Ron's attention. Do whatever is necessary to keep his attention."

Beth takes me upstairs, Cindy takes Ron downstairs and nestles up into his shoulders to watch the movie. Once upstairs, Beth starts with, "I bet you are unsure. Are you good enough? Will he like me? What if I don't like men? Am I right?", I lower my head.

Beth continues, "Yup, I thought so. I felt the same way. I was full of self-doubt. I was scared because you and Cindy were there and would see me fail to turn on a man or worse yet have him reject me. Your brother is special, he included you and Cindy, so I would feel more comfortable. He made me feel like a billion dollars. It is a life-changing moment."

I cut in, "That's what I am afraid of. This last few weeks have been a roller coaster. Since Ron got here the coaster has been at the top. I know it's going to fall at some point. Our business means the world to me. Once I cross that line, a whole group of people will know. It only takes one of them to talk, to tell a family member, and they talk. Our lives would be in shambles. We would never work again. We would lose our awesome lifestyle. Is it worth it just for love?"

"I was thinking it was but now I don't know. Now if I refuse Ron, what might it do to him? Might he run away again and crawl into a bottle again? I don't know what to do." I cry. There is a light knock at the door.

Beth is furious, "Can't they fucking leave us alone!", she unlocks the door and pulls it open so hard it slams into the wall. Standing in front of us is a man I have never met before. A small guy wearing khakis and a light blue pullover. Nothing special about the guy other than he is standing in my house and knocked on my bedroom door.

He is calm, but he certainly looks worried or annoyed, I can't tell which. He looks at us and says, "There is a situation, I need both of you to come with me. Now!"

We follow him down the hall, nobody is in the house, that is unusual, yet all the lights are on. We are led to the basement media room. Ron saw us coming down and he has a smile on his face. Then he saw the man behind us and jumps up, concern on his face.

The man put up his arms like a surrender and said, "Ron, it's OK. I escorted these two young ladies down here. We need to have a conversation. Would you all please take a seat. Julia, would you please come down sweetie?"

We sit down, Julia, one of the maids came down with a broom and dustpan, then the man continues, "I know there is a lot of unusual things going on here or about to go on here. That is a fact. The dumb ass retired major in this house doesn't know a good thing when he has it. He doesn't tell the people he loves enough information about his situation to let his loved ones live in peace.

"I am about to fix that now and I expect all of you to shut up and stay seated or there will be hell to pay. Am I understood?" Everyone nodded yes, he continues, "Several years ago I meet this scrawny little kid who was straight out of high school and running away from a sister he loved too much. He ran so she would never find out his secret." I get the feeling I am going to cry a lot, it's starting again.

He continues, "This kid is in my group and is a natural. Perfectly senses danger and is always in the perfect spot to save lives. He is a solo guy, a loner. Everyone knew him, yet he wasn't in their group. He gathered intel and helped as needed. Normally, saving lives and getting involved is off limits. He would not follow those orders.

"He would have been court-martialed but a general saw a video of him in action and realized his full potential. The scrawny kid then can do anything he wants. In a few years, I see this little drip of water fill out due to weight training and a hard life into a beast. He is scary to see in person. I was the one taking the movies. My job was to follow him. He saved hundreds of lives. Most were told it was the Ghost Warrior."

"The generals, Intel, and that rescue platoon knew the real man. In time, most of us came back home and our skill is the ability to blend into a tree in full daylight, walk silently, or shoot someone from a quarter mile away. We either flip hamburgers or go to college if we can cope with having killed hundreds of people. Most of us can't cope well. Some crawl up in a ball after drinking all night and wait to die.

"Then out of the blue, once again that dude yanks us out of a hell hole and government housing, buys us a house with his own money, moves us and our families here, then pays us an enormous salary so our wives don't have to work and can watch the children. We have food on the table every night. We have a car, so we can drive to work. We have meaning in our lives. There isn't a man out there that isn't willing to give his life for the four of you.

"When I hear you doubting your brother, wondering if you are sexy enough, worrying about the fate of your company, or doubting your brothers love for you, I feel the need to step in and set things right. He idolizes the ground you three walk on, it is impossible to disappoint him in any way. It's obvious to a blind man that you love your brother. From now on, no more bull shit, do what you want to do!"

Ron and I are both crying, Cindy curiously asks, "Julia, why are you here?"

Julia replies, "There are plenty of cute guys around here. I think I can easily say that this is the best place I have ever worked and if you run out of men to take bullets for these people, everyone upstairs is willing to stand in next. As to why I am here, Johnnie asked me to come down and if I see any lines, I am supposed to clean them up. I don't see any lines."

Ron speaks up, "Johnnie, you would have killed anyone that called you Johnnie, are you going soft on me?"

John raises his voice, "I expect the crying to stop. All four of you are blind to reality. I am confining you all to the bedroom for the next twelve hours. Dismissed! Oh, one last thing, start in Anna's room." He then hugs, Ron, Cindy, Beth and he tries to hug me.

I grab his head and proceed to give him a kiss that melts his legs. Then I whispered in his ear, "Thank you for the story and telling me what an ass I almost was. I am going upstairs and enjoy life, whatever comes my way. Feel free to share that kiss with the others."

John turns beet red as the picture of doing just that went through his head.