All Comments on 'Abduction'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
grrlslavegrrlslaveabout 10 years ago
Rape

That was still rape. I would absolutely love a chapter two in which she went to the police to look for this guy. Please?!?!

redwolvsredwolvsabout 10 years ago
loved it

I really enjoyed this story...

PreciousKitty82PreciousKitty82about 10 years ago
Short, Sweet, And To The Point

This was more of a humorous story than an erotic one. I liked the character's dialogue. He is someone who is used to getting what he wants and has no qualms about taking what he desires. You can tell he'd done it before. I giggled quite a bit. I think you should reintroduce this character. Let us as the readers get to know him more....and sacrifice some more victims, why don't you??

Also, don't be shy about getting into more sexual detail. It wins every single time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yes agree its rape

With such a quick shower, there should still be 'evidence' in her, put the bastard away for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why no scent?

There is no description of any scent. He should of licked her pussy and tongued her asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice Irony

Nice touch of irony:

"Then I just hung around in the background to ensure that she wasn't molested by some lowlife while asleep."

Tanya1274Tanya1274over 7 years ago
Yes.

I like this one, too. Very well written. Thank you for publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW! What...

...an evil way to finish up this evil tale. Oh, well, I guess evil IS as evil DOES!

YOMEYO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
That’s..

really really wrong, I’m damned sure I wouldn’t have bothered with the shower so that the police could collect evidence.

It could have been so much worse because it could’ve been violent but given how calm and cheery he was it’s just really fucking sinister.

I’m assuming it was meant to be a lighthearted story? With the flippant comments on ’catch and release’. Shocker but lighthearted and rape don’t work in the same sentence. I guess it’ll be interpreted differently by different readers, I’m having a hard time trying to work out what kind of person could write this.

Happy to admit I’ve enjoyed a few of your other stories but I’m done now.

ronexearonexeaalmost 4 years ago
Quite dreadful

This is a straightforward case of rape. Really not nice at all. The author produces many amusing and often sexy stories. This is not one of them. He has, in my opinion fallen very far below his usual standard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great imagination!...

and a fun read. 5*

...can´t believe some of the stupid comments. do you think you are on an evangelical (yucck) site?

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 3 years ago

I was half expecting this to be a game two lovers play with each other, but no, it was just as described. Too bad, but still 5*, JB Edwards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Calm down everybody

This is a rape fantasy before you get all het up about it. I've read some REALLY unpleasant stories on this site that masquerade as erotic but leave me totally cold.

This however, was well written, humorous and as a woman, I found it a huge turn on. Don't get me wrong - if it were real life it would be abhorrent but this isn't real life, it's all about erotic fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous