All Comments on 'Abduction by Spock'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Vulcanian is not a word, whether it is from a made up root or not. Someone from or anything originating from the planet Vulcan, would simply be described as being "Vulcan" in origin. So someone from Vulcan is a Vulcan an eats Vulcan food and reads Vulcan newspapers and practices Vulcan traditions and speaks the Vulcan language. I hate Star Trek and I still know that much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The correct form would be Vulcan...

...although the other commenter could have been more polite about it.

miklosfairmiklosfairover 12 years ago
An odd bit of trivia about Vulcan anatomy

I enjoyed your story very much. Here's a what if idea. Many years ago, I dated a buxom lady who was very much into the original Star Trek series. Mr Spock, or more precisely, Leonard Nimoy was her fantasy lover. She read everything she could get her hands on regarding TOS. In one behind the scenes look book of TOS, one of the writers answered other Trekies questions sent in. One question was most interesting. The questioner asked, 'Since I am human and my blood is based on iron combining with oxygen thus making the head of my penis red in color, Since Vulcan physiology is based on copper to carry oxygen, is the head of Mr. Spocks cock green? Well the writer of TOS promptly replied, 'Yes THEY are'. No wonder Mr.Spock always acted so cool around women; he was sporting two cocks! Apparently one for the pink and one for the stink. He was his own double penetration machine. Just something to consider.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Pedophile

Hide your kids, this guy is a pedophile.

micromosmicromosalmost 10 years ago
Mind control

Nice description of how Spock changed Elizabeth's mind.

thewildbeethewildbeeover 3 years ago
I Love Spock

Dear Boxlicker101,

Ever since I was a young teenager, (watching re-runs I suppose), I have had a crush on the character of Spock. I used to daydream that I WAS Spock, even though I was a shy and (seemingly) soft girl, putting him in various difficult situations in my mind. I loved how he never let his emotions get in the way of his logical mind, (mostly - the mostly was very important). The pon farr episode excited but also troubled me for all its sexual overtones. So I have enjoyed your 'no holding back' description of his determined mating of Elizabeth. (Although if I were Elizabeth, I would never, ever have dared to call him Spocky). I like that you have an obvious love of women and their pleasure is so important to you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous