Abduction by Spock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elizabeth, would you raise your legs please, and let me get between them?"

With great alacrity, she did as he asked, spreading her legs and raising them high in the air, because she thought she knew what he wanted to do, and wanted it at least as much as he did. Spock hurried to get into the position he had decided on for what he wanted to do, and the lady he wanted to do it with lowered her legs so they rested on his shoulders. The position was close to perfect but, to make it even better, he slipped a pillow under her ass, raising the apparent source of the delectable aroma and making it easier for his tongue and lips to reach her there.

He wrapped his arms around her thighs and leaned closer to gaze intently at the delectable sight just inches before his face. He knew Elizabeth was a truly beautiful woman, with her gorgeous figure and lovely facial features, but he was being enraptured by a part of her he had never seen before. The skin of her cleanly shaven pussy was creamy and flawless, even more alluring than the rest of her body, and surrounded a beautiful pink slit. She was already aroused enough that her inner lips were swollen and blossoming through the aperture, and they were covered by the fluid whose indescribable scent was urging Spock to continue.

With the utmost delicacy, he placed the tips of his fingers on the edge of the slit and spread them. A cloud of incredible fragrance arose to please his nostrils; he breathed deeply of it and could sense himself becoming even more sexually excited than he had already been. Delicately, he leaned closer and sampled the taste of the fluid, which was increasing in volume before his eyes. It was pure ambrosia, one of the most delicious things he had ever tasted, and he avidly licked every drop from her thighs and crotch and lips and anywhere else he could find it. After relishing it all, he started licking one of Elizabeth's outer pussy lips.

He had reveled in her beauty and the aroma and flavor of her juices, but Spock realized immediately the most delightful thing about the young woman's pussy was the way it thrilled his sense of touch. Her outer lip was warm and soft and smooth to his tongue, and reminded Spock of a satin pillow he had once held against his face while on a mission to the palace of a minor emperor. Even more pleasurable to his tactile sense was the way Elizabeth's body was squirming under him and her pussy was starting to thrust up into his face. He kept licking until he came to what he knew from Human Biology classes was called her Mount of Venus, and raised his head to see what other reactions he was evoking.

It was obvious Elizabeth was truly enjoying the mating process. Her head was tossing from side to side on the pillow, with her eyes closed and her lips parted in a smile. Her whole body was squirming, obviously in bliss, and she was making small sounds that sounded like cooing. Encouraged by how well things were going now that she was being logical, he returned his mouth to below the pink hole where he had started, licked up all the fresh juices that had just been produced, and started treating her second outer lip as he had the first.

Elizabeth thought the process was going wonderfully, not just well. She was a modern woman who took her pleasure where she wanted, and had enjoyed having her pussy eaten many times, but not as well as Spock was doing it. His tongue seemed to be more agile than any in her previous experience, and it felt something like when her dog had licked her face. She knew she was going to cum thunderously from what he was doing, and was already letting herself go and utterly enjoying what was happening.

When she felt that fantastic tongue on her second outer lip, Elizabeth began writhing from the exquisite pleasure, and her pussy continued fucking up into the face of the man who was giving her such fabulous thrills. She opened her eyes and looked down her body to see his forehead and ears appear, and was engrossed by the sight of his tongue, which seemed to be longer than any she had ever seen or felt, and continued caressing her all the way up to her mons. The man with that amazing tongue raised his head and smiled at her and, seconds later, Elizabeth felt that same incredible organ sluicing up all the fresh juices she had just produced.

Spock still considered the mating to be going perfectly, because the female was having such a great time during the process. The more fun she had, the more certain it was that pon farr would not be a menace for another seven years. He believed she was on the verge of an orgasm, which would basically guarantee his immunity for that length of time, so he started to make certain of it.

Earlier, he had spread the edges of her lovely pink slit and relished the fragrant cloud that had arisen but, this time, Spock did more than that. Gently holding it open, he pressed his face in closely and thrust out his tongue, caressing the edges and savoring the taste of the juices he scooped into his mouth. When he reached the small hole that he knew to be the actual source of the treat, he eased his tongue in and wiggled the tip. He was able to do this because, like their ears, Vulcanians have tongues that are more pointed than men of Earth, and longer and more supple. He was able to get almost two inches of the muscular organ into Elizabeth's pussy and move it around inside her.

The Earth woman had never felt anything like it, and she went wild when her G-spot was stroked by the probing tongue. "Oh, my god!" she cried, and started rocking from side to side on her shapely ass while her hips swiveled, thrusting her legs out and back beside Spock's head. Less than a minute later, she cried out again, louder and more ecstatically that she was cumming.

Although Elizabeth's movements had been strenuous and erratic until then, Spock was amazed and delighted at how wild they suddenly became. Her legs clamped onto the sides of his head and began swinging from side to side, with him a very willing prisoner. Her upper body leaned forward while her arms flailed the mattress and she bounced up and down on the rickety bed, making him worry it might collapse under them. All her movements were in the same tempo as her pussy ramming against his face. Abruptly, all Elizabeth's muscles clenched, and she rammed her pussy harder against his face before totally relaxing on the bed. Spock knew she had just had a momentous orgasm, and the first part of the mating process had been successfully accomplished.

He would have to wait until she had caught her breath before beginning to perform the second part, and he used the interval to lick all her delicious fresh juices from her pussy, except he left those that were in the lovely pink hole where they had been produced. He knew their biological function was acting as a lubricant, and those that remained would be needed for the next part of the mating. After feasting on as much of her nectar as he could logically allow himself, Spock raised his head and looked at Elizabeth's face. She was still smiling blissfully, but her eyes were open, and she spoke to him.

"Spocky, that was wonderful. I've never felt anything like the way you just ate my pussy. I loved it! What comes next in the mating? I can't imagine how it can be anywhere near as good."

"I have to insert my mating organ into your mating receptacle, what you would call my cock and your pussy. After making full penetration, I thrust it in and out of you until I deposit my seed. Are you ready for that part?"

Elizabeth smiled and nodded her head eagerly. "Ready, willing and able," she told him, smiling even more as she noted his large erect cock, and reaching down to spread her swollen pussy lips.

Once again, Spock approached his mating partner on his knees, but this time his hand was holding his mating organ to guide it and he leaned forward so his other hand would support the weight of his upper body. He had noted how Elizabeth was using her index fingers to hold open her mating receptacle, so he steered his organ so the head was between them and rubbed it in the plentiful juices he had been logical enough to leave there. When the head was coated, he thrust forward and felt it squeeze between her fingers and through the soft edges of the pink receptacle itself. She drew in her breath between her teeth, but Spock correctly believed it to be a sound of pleasure, rather than pain, so he disregarded it.

Elizabeth didn't disregard anything. The thick cock wedging into her pussy sent rockets of joy all through her body, and she looked down toward her pussy and observed how the penetration had barely started. She smiled, anticipating some of the very best fucking she had ever gotten, after having been eaten out better than ever before. The second thrust by Spock drove more of his cock into her, and she uttered another sound of bliss.

Enough of his mating organ was inside Elizabeth, Spock decided, that he no longer needed to guide it. He placed the hand that he had been using beside her and leaned forward and looked at the young woman's face. Besides being beautiful, it was obvious she was enjoying this part of the mating also, because her eyes were closed again and the same slight smile was creasing her mouth. The next thrust drove in more of his thick shaft, and her lips parted and closed as she murmured in joy. He murmured too, at the way her internal muscles, obviously well-trained, were rippling over his mating organ, sending jolts of pleasure reverberating through his body.

As fantastic as having her pussy eaten had been, being fucked by the same person promised to be even better. His cock was one of the biggest Elizabeth had ever seen, and she wanted it all. She spread her thighs wider and bent her knees so her ankles hooked around his legs and, when she felt his big shaft surging into her, flexed the muscles of her thighs and pulled herself forward to meet him. The entire length of his cock glided into her, and she could feel his pubic hair tickling the bare skin around her pussy. She felt the bed moving under her in a strange way and, when she opened her eyes, she saw he was sliding his hands and arms under her shoulders to have full skin on skin contact, which was also something she preferred.

With his hard body pressed lightly against her, not too heavily to prevent her from moving under him, she reached up and held the Vulcanian's upper arms. She would use them as well as her legs to slide to and fro under him, taking an active part in the fucking. For a few seconds, he didn't move, but continued to lie in place with his big cock imbedded all the way inside her. It was wonderful, so long and thick that the most sensitive spots in her pussy were being massaged and gushers of pure delight were washing through her.

It was fabulous, but Elizabeth wanted more. "That's wonderful, Spocky. Your cock is so big and hard! Now, really give it to me."

He had wanted her body to accustom itself to the presence of his mating organ, and he saw she had done so, so Spock slowly drew it out until only the tip was still inside her, paused for a few seconds, and plunged his cock all the way into her. Elizabeth pulled with her legs again, and with her hands and slid under him until her pussy was once more fully impaled, moaning from the intense pleasure that radiated into her body from its path.

She moaned even more loudly after the second stroke, and her expressions of joy continued as the slow, deep fucking went on. The beautiful Earth woman may have experienced a few bigger cocks in her pussy, but never one that felt as fabulous as that of the executive officer of The Enterprise. They continued for a long time, and whenever the hard cylinder plunged into her pussy, wave after wave of excruciating joy inundated her body; she knew she was close to another orgasm, and this one would be even more monumental than the first.

The mating was going better than Spock could have anticipated. The receptacle of his chosen partner was wet and hot and tight, and seemed to be lined with muscles that rippled over his mating organ, sending tremendous thrills of joy rocketing through his body. He knew he was close to ejaculating into her, and he knew, through her facial expressions and increasingly wild movements, she was ready for it.

"I'm almost ready to deposit my seed inside you, Elizabeth. Are you prepared to receive it?"

"Yeah, Spocky, cum into my pussy. I want your seed."

He increased the speed of his thrusts into her, and she responded by matching his faster pace. A few minutes after the increase, "Yes! Yes! I'm cumming!" she cried out in total ecstasy.

Elizabeth bucked and thrashed under Spock, causing the old bed to wobble and creak alarmingly, but Spock had no thought of such mundane things. He could feel his climax welling up inside his body, and he knew his seed was about to enter the female under him. Just as she gave out with another, even louder shout of ecstasy and all her muscles clenched, he felt as if he were an erupting volcano, and a huge gob of his seed spurted into her. The mating was already a success, he could tell, but Spock didn't stop plowing his mating organ in and out until he had deposited two more bursts.

The woman under him was lying quietly, with her eyes closed and a grimace of joy creasing her face, and he was concerned she might have been injured in the process. Seconds after Elizabeth's muscles clenched and she shouted loudly and incoherently, her body had totally relaxed, seeming to melt into the bed. She was breathing deeply and seemed quite happy, but her response just prior to the deposit of his seed concerned him.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

She opened her eyes and smiled up at him. "More than just alright. That was the greatest ever." Elizabeth wrapped her arms around Spock's neck to bring his face closer to hers, because she had more she wanted to say.

"Spocky Dear, that was just wonderful," she murmured into Spock's ear, which she now thought of as being cute, rather than weird looking.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, because I did too, and now I'm safe from pon farr for another seven years."

"Mmmmm. Speaking of that, I know a way you can be safe for more than seven years."

"Really? I would certainly be interested in learning how, and so would all the men of Vulcan. I must warn you, though. Our most brilliant scientists have tried throughout our history to find a way, and none of them have succeeded."

"This only applies to you. We don't really have to get back to The Enterprise until Monday morning and, if we stay here and mate a few more times, you will be safe for seven years as of Monday instead of for six years and 363 days."

"You're right. Let's stay here for another two days. I'm quite elated that you are becoming more logical."

"I never knew before how much fun it can be to be logical," Elizabeth said as she kissed his neck and prepared to use her mouth on his cock and bring him to an aroused state again.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Below is an URL to many more of my stories:

I hope you had as much fun as Spock and Elizabeth did and will continue having for the rest of the weekend. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

If anybody is wondering about the details I included on Spock, here is a link to the source I used, except that I made up what I said about his tongue.

12