All Comments on 'Abigail and Mrs. Cross Ch. 01'

by cloacas

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
saw_man1saw_man1almost 19 years ago
I marvel

What you do with the English language is as foreign to me as what Roger Clemens does with a baseball. Wonderful.

MacDukeMacDukeover 18 years ago
Extremely Hot

As much as I hated Prenuptial Agreement, I hasten to add that this is among the best stories I have ever read. Very, very hot! And exceptionally well-written. Please give us Ch 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I had missed this...

don't usually read Erotic Couplings, but this was quite well written!

Will the next chapter, which I am sure you are writing, be a Romance?

You have a gift of defining your characters with such a great depth and clarity that your stories are both believable and enjoyable to read.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
This is the way a story should be written.

Really great. Don't keep us waiting too long for Ch.02, it's been over 3 months! I am looking forward to reading the rest of your tales.

jimmyravinejimmyravineabout 14 years ago
Well written

and VERY erotic! You have an excellent way with words, and your style fits well with this genre. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
it is a shame

we have not heard from you since 05. i hope you are well and writing for a living.

MisterBillBillyMisterBillBillyover 9 years ago
A little odd but a good write.

If you can write like this you should be making money.....

How can anyone else write a chapter two. ? ?

bill.......5s good luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow! Dazzling and rich.....

...if a little wandering and apparently aimless.

Still, it is a very rare and sensuous story with obviously strong emotional appeal to our sense of right and wrong, as well as to our more prurient interests.

And best of all. It is unique in this forum.

Please, oh please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Milf

Oh my, you have to love a MILF trying to save her daughters virginity from the evil boy friend. They always become his slut LOL! Very hot story I wish someone would finish.

It deserves a proper ending.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 6 years ago

A shame this was never continued, it's a pretty bad place to stop, I really hate cliffhangers, not least because it is pretty painful if there never is a continuation, marring what is.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 3 years ago

I wonder who or what you were so angry with when this tale spilled from your pen. Apparently there will be no chapter two. How can there be? His love-hate dichotomy has poisoned any chance for a lasting relationship with Abby. Evidence of which is reflected in the Last words of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reading this, it's really incomprehensible why people are hated wherever they go. Baffling, even.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous