All Comments on 'Aboriginal Princess of Winnipeg'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
leave.

  Leave.   Based on all the low scores your stories have, you won't be missed.  

Yeah we may not be cooks or gourmet chefs, but when we are served crap to eat, we can recognize it.  None of the meals you've served are liked.    None.  All your stories are panned and voted with 1s.    Why do you think that is?

At some point the cook in the kitchen who serves feces would realize, after yet another discusting meal where everyone barfs, pushes it away, or leaves the table, that maybe they should take up another hobby.    Perhaps you should do that with writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Clearly the powers that be on this site isn't going to do anything regarding this asshole!

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
The Official Garbage Gourmet ™

You bitch about others not writing. Well, what do you write? Always 1st person narratives--the FIRST thing any English composition teacher says NOT to do! You always introduce your characters the same way, and use McGill University, Carleton or whatever university in whatever city as an easy substitution. White people are the most vicious racists? Care to back that up with statistics? Of course not, because you have none. The worst crimes committed are black-on-black crimes in terms of violence and homicide rates, and that's been proven recently 3x over if you've been paying attention. Oh wait...you don't know what it means to pay attention. Learning from constructive criticism? You scoff at that, which is why your stories scrape the bottom of the barrel perpetually. If you tried to improve one iota and write real stories of substance instead of using the site for your own unsubstantiated and hateful views, you might find people forgiving and willing to help you out IF you tried to do better. Point is you don't want to and resort to ad hominem attacks instead of looking yourself in the mirror. What's "ad hominem" mean? *Hands you a dictionary* look it up and start educating yourself instead of slamming spammy SPAM-u-elX stories incessantly on site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More useless canned garbage

This person is not contributing anything significant they are merely fishing for titles as long as they can technically say it is IR it doesn't matter that the (so-called) story lacks meaning, tension, character, etc....

If Lit Rot was on top of it they would DLETE this (alleged) writer and all of their insignificant junk.

This person has one format and keeps going through changing the names but the so-called stories are completely void of significance, tension, et al, ad nauseam!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

While hid work is bland and repetitive, and he inundates the site with EXCESSIVE SUBMISSIONS, he shouldn't be banned. If anything, stop reading. I a actually think he is talented, if he'll take a break...re evaluate his style and find his artistic voice. He does deserve a chance, right? Everyone else gets one...why not him?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...