All Comments on 'Above and Beyond Ch. 04'

by tomlitilia

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5/5

i saw it coming but still loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Super hot !!!

I thoroughly enjoyed your 4-part story. Excellent writing and editing. I'm looking forward to more submissions from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

Just an excellent story, just loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect!

The perfect end to a perfect (and super hot) story. Great work. Full credit to you and your editor. Really hope you choose to visit these characters again for a sequel...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks for such a great story!

Have to agree with the previous comments. This was a well written and supremely erotic story. Such enticing characters and exciting scenarios. Glad it had a happy ending for all parties involved. I too would like to see a sequel to this series if you would be interested in continuing it. As for this story, and the series as a whole, five stars is the very least it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic Series!

Really solid series, no drop-off in quality at all. Glad it was a happy ending. The fact that Jennifer is able to carry on her fun with Hannah without having to do so behind her husband's back, and the fact that you emphasise how strong her feelings for her husband still are, was really refreshing. Glad no-one is being left out of the fun.

Each chapter brought something different and the pacing was perfect as Jennifer was gradually eased ever deeper into submission. This built the level of eroticism to a crescendo - especially the build up as Jennifer submitted to Hannah for the first time.

Simply put; a fantastic series and one of (if not THE) best pieces of erotic fiction I've ever read...on Literotica or anywhere else!

Would definitely be up for more from what have been a great cast of characters. Perhaps you could show what daily life is going to be like back at the office now that Jennifer has officially submitted to her secretary. Nothing too overt of course; but subtle things like no panties during the day, or for certain business meetings, while her skirts get gradually shorter. I find the idea of the manager being slightly on edge (and getting ever more aroused) and having to watch how she sits while her subordinates have no such worries to be particularly erotic.

Perhaps things could then culminate in a young trainee (18/19 yrs) starting at the company and Hannah gradually bringing her into the domination of Jennifer too. All the while, Jennifer could be relating the day's events to her husband who has his own fun with her.

Whether you do decide to write any more or not, this has definitely been a high quality tale and you deserve a lot of credit for the hard work that no doubt went into it. Thank you from a very appreciative reader.

Stallsy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I want to be her!

I'm a flight attendant and I'm also very bi-curious.... I fantasize about women using me...fucking me. Making me eat their pussy...I also love to be spanked. I pictured myself as Jennifer this afternoon, as I lay here in my hotel bed masturbating in Nice, France. I've cum several times....fuck me this a hot series! Thank you!

p.s. ~ I hope a woman comes into my room to turndown my bed and catches me masturbating❤️❤️❤️

SnakebitSnakebitover 6 years ago
Most Excellent

Well written, well paced story. I did feel that chapter 4 started to get a little predictable but it ended and ended well before it detracted from the overall story.

This is probably the only series I've ever given 5 stars to each chapter, I will be looking forward to more of your work. I will disagree with some others though and say this story began well, developed wonderfully and had an excellent ending don't ruin that by try to carry it on too far with sequel after sequel.

49greg49gregover 6 years ago
Perfect

perfectly done. Masterful. Best of all endings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you!

Brilliant from start to finish. Looking forward to reading your other stories, now.

mercurio562014mercurio562014almost 6 years ago
Great story

So well written and with such a great slow burn to the erotic content.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Above and Beyond

Good story. I confess to having suspected Hannah was working with hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Write another series with these characters.

This was awesome. Please write another series with these characters.

spankfunforspankfunforover 5 years ago
Thorouly Enjoyable!

Mrs. Turner/ Jennifer Has Life by Her Red Ass,and Her Two Lovers!

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Will Hannah steal Jennifer from Richard?

By introducing another Dom, Hannah, to his relationship with his wife Richard is inviting trouble into his marriage.

The women will bond and Richard will be cast aside. After all Jennifer cannot serve two Masters. Richard deserves it, he is too smart by Half😂

mikecablemikecableover 3 years ago
Beautiful, imaginative story

The dynamic is just a perfect, loving, humiliation and Ds fantasy tale. Jennifer is humiliated and "forced" to serve, but in a way that's really consensual, and feeds her needs. It's oddly loving and safe, while still being intense and transgressive. I'd love to see a lot more of this story. It'd be great to see how far Jennifer can be pushed, how far the envelope can be expanded. Please keep going.

burnknee_54burnknee_54almost 3 years ago

an absolute fantastic story. So sad that it has come full circle. Or has it. That will keep ones mind busy thinking of what the future could possibly hold for the threesome.

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015almost 3 years ago

Perfect ending.

Please do not spoil it by doing anymore.

Subtomatl1969Subtomatl1969over 1 year ago

An absolutely lovely and erotic story series!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very, very good, I have often discussed my wife's lesbian fantasies with her during sex and they all seem to include her submitting to dominant women at her work place much like the story, at present they are just fantasies but who knows.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Delicious. Beautifully written.

5* every chapter, thanks for sharing.

Dixon (UK)

49ers6949ers698 months ago

I guess you can tell by how I rated the story how I feel about the content. Nuff said.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit7 months ago

Just a beautiful story, so erotic.

Anna

architya2000architya20004 months ago

Great story which can open to many other chapters .

I'd like to Hannah in a Switch position.

Great style.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous