Above and Beyond Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,476 Followers

Richard withdrew from Jennifer, and Hannah took his place. A week ago, Jennifer couldn't have imagined being in this position. Her secretary was fucking her pussy, pushing against a large toy which had been imbedded in her ass, while her husband observed. He stood before her, his glistening cock jutting out from his fly. Jennifer opened wide, inviting him to use her mouth as he pleased. She savored the familiar mixture of her juices combined with his, served on his rigid cock.

Richard grabbed her by the hair with one hand and placed the other under her chin. He pushed his cock in, deeper and deeper, until he was fully seated in her throat. After several strokes, he fell into rhythm with Hannah, and Jennifer enjoyed the push and pull at opposite ends of her body.

He eventually backed away and moved to the couch, undressing as he watched the blonde beauty fuck his wife. Pleasure and utter submission rushed through Jennifer's body.

As Hannah slid the strap-on out of her, Richard curled his finger to call his wife to him. Jennifer was mesmerized by the lust and power in his eyes as he sat naked on the couch. She rose, on shaky legs, and walked to him with her head bowed in humility. He motioned for her to turn around, and she stared in shame at Hannah as her husband slowly pulled the plug out of her ass. It made her feel temporarily empty, but not for long. Richard had lubricated his cock, and as he pulled her down on his lap, she felt him slide smoothly into her ass. Richard grabbed her under the knees and lifted them so that her feet were braced on the couch beside his legs. Jennifer used her hands on his muscular thighs to gain traction and he controlled her rhythm with his hands on her waist.

Wantonly bouncing on his cock, she watched as Hannah undressed and was left wearing only the strap-on. It glistened with Jennifer's juices. Jennifer slowed her frenzied movements on Richard's cock as Hannah approached, looking beautiful and mighty. She gasped as Richard shifted to lie flat on his back, his cock never leaving her ass as he pulled her along. He supported her legs with his strong hands, and kept them wide apart as Hannah knelt on the couch. The blonde smirked as she looked down at her boss' dripping wet pussy, open and yearning to be dominated. Hannah teased at first, rubbing her latex cock over Jennifer's slippery folds. Then, staring fiercely into her boss' eyes, Hannah put the tip at the entrance and in one steady motion slid the entire length of the dildo deep into Jennifer's cunt.

Jennifer's mouth fell open; never had she felt such fulfillment. She wailed with gratitude as Hannah leaned in, rested her weight on top of Jennifer's body and began to grind. Hannah's soft body covered her own, while Richard firmly supported her from below. It was a perfect combination and Jennifer knew that she was absorbed by erotic bliss.

They rocked back and forth together in sinful harmony. Wedged between the two people she cherished the most, Jennifer realized that her future business trips would be more far more rewarding. And she would enjoy coming home even more.

The end.

*****

A big thanks to SueDanym for her valuable editing comments. Votes and comments are appreciated.

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,476 Followers
12