All Comments on 'Above it All Ch. 04-05'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Lovely

I'm glad I checked here instead of relying on the Also in this Series link because it wasn't there yet.

Following the 10K he was the one asking her to dinner, asking for a date, Yet he felt Gabriel was rushing the relationship when she arranged the Turkey Day escape.

Thanks

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
A slow burn love story....sooooo fine!

Thanks for this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5-Stars -Thank You Again

coaster2

Another entertaining chapter, so thank you. If you have a lot of different stories on another site I’d be interested to learn where that site is. I found this one by accident, so it’s the only one I read from. For years I only read technical publications, feeling if I didn’t learn something for my effort I was misusing my time. Now that I’ve retired, my wife & I are both amazed by how much pleasure I derive from reading “feel good” stories purely for entertainment. I certainly hope you will continue to re-post here.

sbrooks103x

Thanks for letting us know another site like this exists. I’ll try to find it.

francis_toliverfrancis_toliverover 6 years ago
The other site

in question is storiesonline with a dot com of course. Lit will always remain my go to site, but SOL is a very nice site as well. Some authors, because of the troll wars in some sections of Lit, pretty much only publish there now. Thanks to the efforts of Randi and her remarkable work bringing great authors from the past back, many of those authors are back publishing here as well. That is something I am really grateful for!

As to the story? Five stars, of course! I really like a good romance and coaster2 is one of the best at both romances and loving wives stories.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
The Other Site

It's called "Above and Beyond" on SOL.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
RELATION SHIPS ARE LIKE SKI-ING DOWNHILL

start out slow and builds up speed, TK U MLJ LV NV

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Great Fun

And a wonderful sexy relationship between two great people...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Gabrielle seems to be a very pushy and domineering.....not a likeable character

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous