All Comments on 'Above it All Ch. 06-07'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 6 years ago
Your stories are basically the same

A differemt flavor of the same dish. Try something different.

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
Some of us enjoy whatever you write!

Keep it up!!!!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Quite a change this time

The 3 year jump forward was rather abrupt. No transition, no information, he gets in his car, drives off , and time warp happens.

SleeperHold27SleeperHold27over 6 years ago
Weird time jump.

Don't know how I feel about the jump forward three years. I like the depth it adds to the story, but it happened so suddenly. The only criticism I have is about the abruptness of the break up between Kyle and Gabrielle. It seemed like their was a fight and then just, bam, they are broken up. I feel like I need closure in how exactly they broke up. Whether it was that Kyle just left without another word, or that grew apart slowly after that fight, or if Gabrielle broke things off with him, etc. There were just too many questions left unanswered concerning their break up. I hope that you can address how it happened in the coming chapters so that they can prevent those same things from happening again, and so we (the readers) can have closure about the break up.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

I thought it was pretty obvious how they broke up. She was pissed at his attitude, he was pissed at her reaction to his attitude, so he took off.

I AM puzzled why she, who I believe was still in love with him despite their troubles, didn't immediately go after him.

I’m puzzled by his concern whether he had a chance with her again. She obviously sought him out for a reason!

If he wants to ask her if they have a future, guess what? Ask her!

CanexoCanexoover 6 years ago

Looking forward to the next part. Thank you, love the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5-Stars -Thank You Again

coaster2

Another entertaining chapter, I’m sorry to see its “To Be Concluded” so soon. I hope it includes chapters 8-10 from “the other site”? You are obviously a very talented writer and Randi should be commended for getting you to return to Literotica. In my almost ¾ century on this planet I’ve learned there are people that will demean almost everything. I suppose it makes them somehow feel superior. Given that you are a very talented writer, willing to share and provide pleasure to the rest of us you should be appreciated for your willingness to share not “trolled”. I appreciate your story telling and from the comments, so do a lot of others. I wrote highly technical operators and maintenance manuals as well as developing and teaching EE theory courses at the college level. So I have some feel for the amount of effort it takes to produce works like yours. Fortunately, I never had to provide the “creative” element that you seem so comfortable with. I hope you’ll keep contributing to Literotica for a long time. I look forward to the conclusion of “Above it All” and your next stories.

sbrooks103x & francis_toliver

Thanks for letting us know where another site like this exists. I found it. Unfortunately, you have to register to see all but the first chapter(s) and my wife & I are reluctant to share personal information online. She’s really paranoid over this latest Equifax data breach. That’s why I’ve never registered with Literotica. Thank both of you for pointing me to “Above and Beyond" on SOL.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: ID's

All they ask for is an email address.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
IN DAYS OF YORE, WHEN THE EARLY BIRD HAS FLOWN

the memories of those past will not haunt you, TK U MLJ LV NV

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Rather shocking change in the tone of the storyAgree

I agree with both the first comments it is a similar story with a change of flavor, which is very enjoyable any time you read it and even can be reread. But I would like to see you

do a gem of different stone....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I'm impressed, but not totally surprised," she said. "You've always been conscious of efficiency and conservation. Now you have the funds to act on that and that's what you've done. You should be very proud of yourself, Kyle,"

Yeah... you can be a real conscientious conservation/environmental freak when you have millions to spend... usually never very cost efficient in the end, but certainly is magnanimous self-virtue signalling... the unwashed millions of working class just have to hang their heads in shame for their environmental catastrophe.

bigurnbigurnover 1 year ago

To quote an old song " A little less talk and a lot more action" is needed here.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 1 year ago
I do not normally get involved with the characters

But, in this case I did.

I did not like the guy that got all morose and mad at everything. Getting an artificial knee is not that big a thing anymore. My wife had both knees done 25 years ago and she was up walking the afternoon of the day she had the surgery in the early morning. The nurses had trouble keep track of my wife she was so mobile.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous