Abstinence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dipped the same three fingers back just barely inside the front of his jeans, just where they'd been before when he'd jumped away. This time he didn't budge a muscle. I ran my fingers along the waistband of his boxers, back and forth, then moved farther inside, feeling for the bulge I knew would be there. I found it a little to the left of center, just where I expected it.

"You knew just what I needed, Jake. You pushed into me, filled me up so deeply, and I dropped down off my tiptoes and let you in even more. The water was still running over your shoulders, and I closed my eyes and gave myself to you completely. You made me cum so many times in the shower that I lost track. All I know is that the water was cold when we were done."

"Lauren, you were incredible that day. I've missed you so much." I pulled my hand out of his pants and moved toward him, squashing my body on top of his as he slouched on the couch. I kissed him again, and he eagerly kissed me back. I could feel the bulge in his crotch pressing against my body even with all our layers of clothes completely intact.

His lips and tongue were hungry for me, and his arms circled to my back and explored my body like he used to. After just a moment I felt a hand on my breast, perfectly still, just feeling its heft through my bra. I disconnected our lips and reached behind my back to unclasp my bra, but held it in place. His hand stayed right where it was, holding the cup in place.

I knelt next to him and used my free hand to trace the outline of the breast he wasn't holding, first on the outside of the bra, then underneath. I watched his eyes all the while--he was staring unashamedly at my chest.

"You can try this with your hand too, Jake."

With this invitation issued, his hand moved away from the cup and under the fabric of my bra, gently massaging my bare breast. I felt a spasm of electricity in the nipple Jake was working on, many volts higher than the other one, where just my own fingers were still exploring. He still had this ability to control me. His touch was so light at first, barely caressing the skin, making slow circles around the whole breast, then tightly circling just the nipple, working it until it hardened.

I let the bra fall, and he immediately shifted his focus to the other breast, giving it equal treatment. I unzipped his fly and yanked downward on his jeans, and he lifted his butt off the couch to let me pull them down. Without untying his sneakers, I pulled them off one at a time before taking his jeans all the way off. I watched the outline of his shaft through his gray boxers, and as I reached my hand out to feel it, a wet spot became visible through his boxers at the tip of the bulge.

I smiled at this and said, "Mmmm," because I happen to love the feel of precum. I fished his cock out of the fly of his boxers, which was not easy because of its considerable rigidity. It still angled a few degrees to the left when it was hard, just like I remembered. I ran my index finger over the tip, and was rewarded with a fresh drop of his silky smooth liquid. I massaged this all over his cock head, and at this Jake let out a deep moan.

"Lauren, this feels so good, but--"

My hand fell still and grasped his shaft while I looked in his eyes. "What?"

"But I don't want you to do this right now."

I could feel his heartbeat through my palm and fingers as his cock pulsed expectantly. "Really?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Because your cock doesn't feel like it wants me to stop." I squeezed my hand around his shaft gingerly, and another shiny drop of precum appeared.

"Well, I do."

"OK, Jake, I don't want to do something you don't want." I let go of his cock, and he quickly tried to get it back inside his boxers. He had to bend at the waist and tug his shorts at various angles to persuade this thick shaft to be concealed again. Even after he succeeded, the tent it made was just as prominent.

I still sat topless next to him, and when I reached my hands up to my breasts, I found my nipples thick and sensitive, eager for more attention. His words were very clear about what he wanted, and although I was listening and doing as he asked, it was clear that our bodies were on a separate course.

I moved to the other end of the couch from Jake, with my back leaning on the armrest, and we sat watching each other. As I watched him, I reflected on the absurdity of the situation: him in just socks and boxers with damp spots on the front getting ever larger, and me in just my khaki shorts, flashing my tits to him like it was Mardi Gras in New Orleans.

It occurred to me that although he had apparently vowed to be abstinent, I had done no such thing. I stretched my legs out toward him, touching his calf with my foot, and unbuttoned my shorts. I watched his eyes widen almost imperceptibly and follow the motion of my hands. I ever so slowly pulled down the zipper, one tooth at a time, until it was down all the way and the top of my white cotton panties were visible. They weren't my sexiest, but they'd have to do.

I wiggled my body enough to pull off my shorts and toss them on the floor. My panties were accented with vertical stripes of pink lace, and the holes in the lace pattern revealed the skin underneath. Jake's eyes were intensely fixed on my body, looking like he wanted to bore larger holes in the lace. His hands shifted awkwardly, as it appeared that he didn't know what to do with them.

My right hand found its way inside my panties, first with just the tips of my fingers, the way I'd done to Jake. I dropped my chin down to my chest and watched through the lace as my fingers made slow ovals, areas of darkness and light appearing and disappearing as shadows formed and then moved on. I darted my eyes back to Jake without moving my chin, and saw that he was still transfixed with my actions.

I worked my hand in farther, squeezing my breasts together between my upper arms, letting them rise and fall with every one of my deep breaths. My fingers reached my pussy and found my lips puffy and moist, and I uncontrollably said, "Ooh, Jake." I don't know what possessed me to toss his name in, but it just came out.

"Oh God, Lauren, you are incredibly sexy." His voice was soft and low, and these unexpected words from him in that tone sent a shiver down my spine, and I arched my back in response.

Still inside my panties, the fingers of my right hand circled all around my pussy, feeling the outer lips pull apart and invite exploration deeper within. The warmth and dampness was undeniable now, and my motions started to elicit the first hint of squishy noises.

Jake, meanwhile, had finally found something to do with one hand, which was now buried inside his boxers and slowly stroking his thick shaft. I moved my foot against his calf, calling attention to the only parts of our bodies that were touching each other, despite the escalating heat in the room.

"Jake," I asked, with the squishy noises increasing in volume, "do you want to see what I'm doing?"

"God yes."

With my left hand, I pulled the crotch of my panties away from my pussy lips and let Jake watch. I dampened my fingers with a trip down my slit, then let them transfer the liquid further and further away, making a shiny area all around my slit that was getting bigger and bigger with each swipe.

After displaying myself for a few swipes, I let go of the crotch and let my panties hide my pussy again, although by that time the shiny area wasn't totally concealed. Jake had let his cock out of the top of his boxers, and I watched him slowly stroke its whole length, base all the way to the tip, and saw the precum spill out and run down the side.

The sight of this man, so obviously turned on, so intoxicated with my performance, was itself incredibly erotic. I watched another stroke of his cock, and thought about how I hadn't seen it or played with it for so long. I thought about him pulling away from me a few minutes before, ostensibly not wanting to have sex, but clearly unable to totally turn away. I suppose that I wasn't able to turn away from him either, as we were both captivated in each others' spells.

"Jake," I asked, "do you want to taste what I'm doing?"

"Oh God, Lauren."

I stood up, peeled off my damp panties, and tossed them at him. He caught them with his left hand and brought them immediately to his nose, inhaling my scent. By the time I returned to my place on the couch, he was already rearranging himself, reaching his head toward my crotch. The first touch of his tongue was light, but amazingly intense, and we moaned in unison at the touch.

He slowly plied his tongue along my pussy, quenching a desperate thirst. His tongue knew what I liked so well that I might never have believed it had been more than two years. Jake hadn't always been great at giving oral sex, but after so much practice, and trial and error, he'd learned exactly what I wanted, and when. A shock coursed through me as he nudged my clit gently, and I moaned again.

I put my hands in his hair and wiggled my fingers as he pressed his hands against my inner thighs, giving himself a better angle. He captured in his mouth one lip, then the other, before running his tongue down my slit, probing deeper and deeper with every pass. I could feel my temperature soaring as Jake drank me in again and again. When he came up for a breath, I finally pulled his head away and focused on his face. The look in his eyes was exactly the same as our first time: that pure animalistic lust, completely uncontrollable. He wanted me.

"Jake," I asked, "do you want to fuck me?"

He didn't respond to the question, but he knelt between my legs and took off his boxers. The head of his cock was deep purple as it finally bounced freely. He moved over me and let his cock rest against my pussy, which was now slick with a mixture of juices. He gave me a deep kiss, letting me taste myself on his tongue, and at the same time his cock began to slowly slide up and down along my slit, lubricating itself for what was to come.

His motions were deliberate, and even after he broke off the kiss, he kept moving his shaft against me, sliding in long strokes. His purple head was barely touching the nether end of my slit, then a long stroke later, he had trapped my clit against his shaft and squeezed his balls against my pussy. The sensations were unbelievably intense, and I knew I couldn't wait much longer to have him inside me.

"Jake," I asked again, "do you want to fuck me?"

He still didn't respond, but kept pulling his shaft against me. On the next downstroke, he grabbed my left nipple in his mouth, and I let out a loud yelp. "Ooh, Jake, yes."

His tongue thoroughly mired itself around my nipple, licking it softly at first, then getting more intense as the nipple quickly hardened. He tweaked it firmly at that point, then made me grunt with pleasure as he squeezed it gently between his teeth.

I wanted him inside me, and I knew I could capture his cock on his next upstroke by pivoting my butt outward, changing the angle enough that he would slip right inside me instead of sliding along my slit again. He released my nipple from his mouth and started to move, and I started my pivot, knowing that he would be inside me in seconds. I felt a shudder of excitement pass through my entire body just from the anticipation.

Instead, he pulled away from me completely and squirmed back to the other side of the couch, leaning up against the other armrest. His cock was totally covered with liquid, and still so hard that it made a loud splat against his belly when he got situated over there. His legs were stretched out toward me, and they would have been touching my legs, except that my knees were about even with my ears, presenting him with an unobstructed view of my pussy in its most excited state.

He said, "Listen, Lauren, this is fun, but we really need to stop now."

"Dammit, Jake."

"I'm sorry."

My legs fell down again toward the couch seat, and I could feel juices flowing down past my slit into the cushion. I had expected to make Jake horny, but I hadn't expected that I would be so turned on myself.

I said, "I'm sorry too, Jake, but I have some bad news for you."

"What?"

"I can't stop. I need this right now, and it's going to happen whether you want it to or not."

"Jesus, Lauren."

What happened next wasn't so much my deliberate, thoughtful action, but rather pure instinct, as my body's desire for release overcame rationality. My right hand went to my pussy, and I carefully coated my first three fingers with the liquid streaming down to the couch. All three fingers were sopping wet in a matter of seconds, and they stabbed into my pussy in unison, reaching in as deeply as they could, but never deep enough. My thumb pressed against my clit, and the tiniest motions were enough to jolt me into ever higher levels of ecstasy. I moaned uncontrollably and squeezed my eyes shut.

My feet lifted away from the couch again, and when I opened my eyes again, I saw through the fog of my impending orgasm that Jake's eyes were transfixed on me, his hand making quick strokes up and down the shaft of his wet cock. His body was quivering as he stared at me.

The motion of my hand slowed automatically in response to my body. Between moans, I said, "I am so close right now. I could cum any second if I wanted."

"You are so incredibly sexy, Lauren," he said. "You have no idea how much I want to make love to you right now."

I watched his hand slow also, then come to a complete stop, with his thumb and fingers making a complete circle around the base of his shaft, letting it stand away from his body, pulsing expectantly.

"Do it, then, Jake."

He didn't respond, and we both sat perfectly still for a half minute, the only motion in the room his throbbing member. When I couldn't bear it any longer, I withdrew my fingers, sat up, turned my body around, and crawled over to his end of the couch. I climbed on top of him, my knees on either side of his waist, suspending my pussy directly above his crotch.

I leaned down and kissed him, and his tongue lashed at me, taking out some of his body's frustration. I broke off the kiss and whispered in his ear, "I want you, Jake."

I sat up again, straddling him, and turned my attention to his cock. He shuddered and grunted when I did this, but he didn't stop me. I used my already sopping-wet fingers to slowly glide up and down the shaft before grabbing it tightly and pumping. His eyes closed when I did this, and then his head thrashed back and forth.

I pointed his cock straight up, and it came with a fraction of an inch of grazing my pussy, still suspended directly above. I could have impaled myself on him with just the slightest bend of my knees, but instead I stayed perfectly still. A drop of liquid fell away from my pussy and landed on the tip of his cock, then ran down its side. We were motionless.

Just when I thought I would have to climb off him again unsatisfied, a massive burst of motion erupted below me, and before I knew what was happening, Jake had lifted his ass clear off the couch and engulfed his shaft inside me. I shrieked at the sudden sensation and fell on top of him, burying him deeper within me. His thrusts were quick and powerful, enough to lift my whole body up and down, enough to make my breasts sway up and down with a regular rhythm.

Our foreplay had brought me almost to the brink of orgasm, and the shock of his sudden intensity brought me even closer. I tipped over the edge to my first orgasm when I realized that he had chosen to do this with me, even though he had spoken so passionately against this very activity just an hour before. I moaned and screamed in delight, and Jake didn't relent even slightly, if anything continuing to pump even deeper.

He didn't let my orgasm end, forcing me to stay in pure ecstasy for as long as I could remember. Tears were forming in my eyes, and I tried to find words to express what I was feeling, but nothing came out but incomprehensible babble.

Our motion slowed just slightly, and I watched Jake's facial expression contort in such a way that I knew he was about to cum. His head turned to the side partway, eyes closed and mouth open. He moaned deeply as I felt the first wave of cum flood inside me, followed by wave after wave after wave. I could tell by his reaction that it was an intense orgasm for him, and this reality pushed me over the edge again, giving me another pulse of excitement when my marathon orgasm should have been dying down.

After the cum ended, his thrusts still continued for a full minute, slowing down in pace and intensity as we both came back down from our peaks, panting and sweating. I stayed on top of him even after he stopped completely, relishing in the sensation of his erection subsiding inside me. When I finally lifted myself off him, a flood of diluted cum gushed onto his crotch, and he made no move to prevent it from flowing down between his legs and over his hips onto the couch cushion.

"God that was incredible," Jake said.

"Let's not wait another two years, okay?"

"Shit, what about SFA?"

"Jake, here's the thing. You can't resist sex. It's one of those basic instinctual things. You'd have just as much luck with 'Students for Not Eating' or 'Students For Holding Your Breath'."

He smiled and said, "No, that's not it. I've resisted it perfectly fine for two years. I think it might have something to do with you, Lauren."

"I'll take that as a compliment, I guess," I said. "But on another topic, I remember a discussion earlier about lunch. Get cleaned up and let's find something to eat."

We used Jake's boxers to dry ourselves off as best we could, then turned the couch cushions upside down so the wet spots were down. Jake tucked his boxers under a cushion and went commando the rest of the day. My panties were also still too damp to wear, but rather than put these in the couch, Jake put them in the pocket of his jeans.

As we walked out into the hall again, I glanced back at the room and found that it looked just about as it had before. The door closed behind us, and I never went back.

12