All Comments on 'Abused Mom???'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
whew !

I've been there in terms of emotional locale but not done 'that'. It would be fun, not to mention very cathartic to reenactwith the right 64 old woman. I'm thinking Shirley Jones, Florence Henderson doppelgangers. Golden oldies indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The WRONG Pairing of 'Sex and Violence'!

The level of violence and vitriol in this piece far overshot any potential for eroticism, in my mind. Little wonder she has two 'late' husbands; she probably drove them to early graves with her pathetic constant bitching, whining, and purposeful antagonistic attitude - and, now, she's got her sights set on her son, whom she supposedly doted on! Perhaps that's the REAL reason that the daughter-in-law wants to move far, far away - she wants to protect her husband from this insipid bitch!

I'm sorry, but real love DOES NOT display itself in this manner I only got about halfway through the story, before I couldn't deal with the mother's attitude and had to skip down to the 'rating stars' and give this piece of trash the '1' it truly deserves!

It's unfortunate, for this author, as I've typically given him 4's or 5's for his tales!

Masterk814Masterk814over 9 years ago
Rape, slapping, and choking oh my

as a man i will admit i love to rape, beat, slap, smack or choke woman. As man we know that all women when they say no not all women mean no. This story would be consider perverted if it was written from the point of view of the son. But since it was written from the point of view of the mother. It is a good thing. It will let other women feel free to admitting that they like and crave something that the vanilla world may consider as being wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I don't care much for battering of women it is well written but still abuse is not good sex either way

good luck with you writings tenbears

KnightlyKnightlyover 9 years ago
Awful

The grammar and spelling was 7th grade...embarrassingly poor. Ruined the story. I can't comment on the story because it was so bad I couldn't finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yup.

I figured this wouldn't go over very well as I read it. And I was right. Most people don't like these kind of stories. Maybe some day the authors who write this kind of story will get the hint.

SWIM21SWIM21over 8 years ago
Loved it

I know I'm fucked up, but hate sex is as hot as it gets. Granted, it is certainly not a sustainable practice in a real relationship, but this is just fantasy. My mom is a royal bitch, but she was also loving enough to keep me enmeshed. I've never actually fantasized about her, but the idea of a son raping his mother, turning the tables on her and making her pay for all the abuse has an undeniable vicarious appeal. To me, this story was cathartic, although it would have much better if they were younger and the mom was more submissive after she got fucked.

MAJOR04MAJOR04about 6 years ago
Stupid story

Sick women who now would have her husband or son put in jail!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Unusual story. I have no proble with the way the mother likes to have sex. Different strokes for different folks. Although it appears the mother does not desire intimacy, affection nor tenderness, as long as both lovers know what the rules are and are agreeable to them, go for it. After all, love knows no boundaries nor limitations. Nothing is wrong or forbitten in love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
3114 Followers
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.