All Comments on 'Access Babylon'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sperminator!

"Live with me if you want to come." -- Schwarzen Arnoldegger

Seriously, though: amazing story, mixes sex with science fiction with character-driven drama. Top notch work!

gilgamekkgilgamekkover 5 years ago
Creative mind control option

I've seen lots of sexual mind control stories that used "hypnosis" as the basis for the control, lots that used "magic", lots that used "extortion", lots using "mental powers", lots using "chemical that saps your will", and so on. I have never seen one that used this particular form of mind control.

Furthermore, many of the stories I see here are fine vehicles for expressing sexual interests, but would not stand alone as a story outside that context. This would. It is an interesting science fiction tale even if you ignore the sexual content. Not is the sexual content simply "bolted onto" an existing story -- the fact that it connects to such a low-level mental system as the sexual drive is the only reason that the solution works within the story.

I enjoyed this. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Woah

This is really fantastic worldbuilding. I think you’d enjoy the murderbot diaries and land of the headless. Not horny works but similar sort of transhuman characters

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

Always nice to have a backdoor trigger in someone else when you're horny.

Interesting concept and nicely presented. Thank you for sharing your vision and talent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous