Access Babylon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,759 Followers

Carbine didn't have any intention of stopping. He didn't have any intention, period; his meatbrain was overwhelmed by a cocktail of potent endorphins that pretty much shut down rational thought and turned everything over to his sex drive, and his piggybrain had now entirely crashed as the conflicting directives took up so much memory that his operating system slowed to a dead stop. His thoughts were nothing but white noise as Rio told him, "Operator...oh fuck, operator override...access Babylon subfolder...instruction is to reboot in safe mode after climax, Carbine. Reboot in safe mode after you cum for me. Oh fuck oh god oh yes cum for me now cum now cum now!"

He felt her clench around him one last time, but he didn't need the extra sensation. Just the instruction from his systech was enough to send a final massive jolt of white-hot pleasure all the way down his spine and right into his balls, making them tighten in a last overwhelming burst of aching bliss that he held for as long as he could before he shot his load deep into Rio's cunt. His cock twitched again and again, like it was dumping gallons of semen into her, and time seemed to distend and slow like melting taffy as the orgasm stretched out into a small eternity in his sluggish brain.

And then everything stopped. Not outside of his brain-he was fully aware of Rio sliding off of him with a liquid whimper, her cunt incredibly sensitive in the wake of her multiple orgasms. But his thoughts didn't go anywhere. He stared blankly ahead, lost in a state of placid calm, open to instructions. His piggybrain wasn't accessing any networks, any outside directives, any memories or priorities. Carbine knew he was in safe mode, but the knowledge didn't connect to anything at all. And he didn't need it to.

"Okay," Rio said, slowly and shakily pulling on her jumpsuit. Her eyes began flashing 12:00 again, the spirals now swirling only in Carbine's head. "Let's get you dressed and over to medbay. I think I've got some pre-combat backups I can use to restore your mind-you'll lose most of today, but I don't think that's a big deal. You wouldn't have remembered most of it anyway. And then we can see if I'm up for another session with that monster you've got. Sound good?"

"Yes," Carbine responded tonelessly, his eyes showing nothing but static. His face was perfectly expressionless, his jaw slightly parted and a tiny trickle of drool gathering at the corner of his lips. Rio gave him a warm smile, and caressed his cock to full erection before pulling her jumpsuit down again. She played with him for a few moments, reveling in his mindless whimpers, before lying down on the grease-stained floor and spreading her legs.

There wasn't any hurry, after all; the worm was shut down, and they weren't likely to be interrupted down here. The whole reason the virus chose this place was that it was out of the way and unobserved. And something about seeing Carbine like this, all blank and mindless and perfectly obedient, always put Rio in the mood for another go. She beckoned him closer, drinking in the vacant stare in his static-filled eyes, and took hold of his cock with a slow, sighing breath of arousal. With a hunger in her eyes that no screen could disguise, she slowly guided Carbine back down to her waiting cunt.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,759 Followers
12