Accidental Discovery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take off my skirt."

Victoria could hardly wait to fulfill that command and she leaned in and began loosening the side clasp.

Marlene hiked her hips up and said, "Take it off." When Victoria tried to pull her panties at the same time, Marlene surprised herself and spanked the girl hard on the ass. "I said my skirt! What are you, some kind of slut?"

"Yes." The response was again factual and prompt.

Truth, Marlene thought. A wonderful thing. The skirt was removed and she settled back onto her bed. "Now my blouse!"

Victoria moved closer and began undoing the buttons of her roommate's blouse. When she finished the last one, she began to reach for the center front clasp on her bra, generating another spank. "I'm beginning to think you like being spanked, is that so?"

Victoria hesitated before saying, "Yes." She gently lifted the blouse from her new master's shoulders.

"Now remove my panties," Marlene said.

Victoria moved again back even with her waist and gently tugged as Marlene hiked up her hips. The panties came away wet, a dark spot that had been growing for several minutes, and which had now released her scent into the air. Victoria thought she might faint.

"My bra." Marlene leaned forward to enable its removal.

"Spread my legs," Marlene said, enjoying this more each minute. Her all-wise, all-experienced roommate had suddenly become her sex slave. Could life get any better?

"Get on the bed between my legs and put your tongue in my cunt." The words were dirty, the command demeaning, and the whole moment delicious. The girl did as she was told and knelt between Marlene's legs. She put a hand on either thigh and began to drop down... "Get your hands off me!"

Victoria froze, then pulled her hands back. She'd gone beyond the command. She waited sheepishly.

"Now do what I told you!" Marlene couldn't believe how easy it was to assume this role she was becoming so familiar with.

Victoria leaned in and kept her hands behind her back. She stuck her tongue out as far as she could, a view Marlene caught just before it disappeared below her mound. Marlene's next sensation was of a tongue not just touching her lips, but plunging deep within her and then stopping, staying there, heating her as much as she was heating it. The sensation was exquisite on top of the role she was playing.

"Now move it around, and please me with it. But stay inside my tunnel!" Marlene smiled at her power. She lay back a bit more and pushed her groin up a bit further.

Victoria tried not to touch the swollen lips or Marlene's crotch in any way, but couldn't help the occasional brush. Each time she did resulted in another spank. As enjoyable as that was, it was punishment, not reward. In the meantime, she extended her tongue in ways she never considered before, this being the only way to make contact when she was so hot to make more. Her tongue got so used to its extended state, she wondered if it would ever obey and retract. Through it all, she smelled the delicious aroma of her roommate and slurped away at her juices.

Marlene let her head fall back and her eyes roll upward. For the first time, someone who knew what they were doing was pleasing her pussy. And she was doing so one very important and deliberate step at a time. Just when she'd thought it couldn't get better, it had.

Several minutes of this sensational, but non-orgasmic pleasure passed before she let her new servant relax, or somewhat so. "You may touch me now, with the rest of your face. I want to cum, Vikki. Make me cum with your face alone." With that, Marlene raised her knees for the woman to have greater access. She was prepared for a lust-filled onslaught of an attack on her cunt, but got instead a very gradually increasing tempo and contact.

The first additional touch came from Victoria's chin. It pushed into the sensitive spot between the end of Marlene's slit and her puckered little asshole. The pressure landed, and stayed, with movement applied side to side every few seconds. Next she felt her roommate's nose land on her clit. At first it just rested there, applying pressure but not moving. Her tongue however continued its dance within Marlene, and that kept the voluptuous beauty growing in need.

Victoria then moved her nose on Marlene's clit, rubbing and nudging her hardened little dick. Soon the previous movement of the tongue became the dance of complete and total oral sex and Marlene began to lift from the bed and fly. As her body responded and bucked at the welcomed assault, it was announced by an ever loudening guttural groan.

Victoria got more and more excited and intent upon making this first orgasmic gift of hers to her roommate unforgettable. She exercised her nose and chin in unison and separately to stimulate Marlene's privates beyond control. When she sensed her roommate close, she suddenly sucked the woman's entire pussy into her mouth hard, continuing to tongue and nudge the whole time.

Marlene's hips bucked up hard against her roommate's face. The feelings were sensational, beyond anything she'd ever experienced, so different, so intense, so perfect. She let herself fly in orgasm, slamming her cunt up into the face of Victoria. She wanted to pull the woman's head down hard on her loins, but refrained, keeping her role and knowing that she could now have this woman anytime, any place she wanted. She let out a yell of satisfaction as her body racked its pleasure on them both.

As Marlene's body finally began to relax, Vikki leaned back on her knees and raised an arm to wipe her face. It was soaked, wet with Marlene all over her mouth, nose and chin. The glistening reflection in the light turned Marlene on all over again, faster than ever she could remember. "Don't" She said, and Vikki held her arm a foot from her face.

"Kiss me." Marlene couldn't believe she'd said it, but couldn't wait for it to happen. Her roommate leaned into her with a smile and suddenly sucked her other lips, deep into her mouth.

Marlene simultaneously smacked the girl's ass once again, and pushed her away. "What kind of way is that to kiss me! You slut! You kiss like a horny bitch in heat!" She knew the words weren't all that terrific, but the heat she was herself feeling was speaking louder than her reason.

Victoria leaned back and bowed her head in shame, "I'm sorry."

Marlene said, "Get back here, before I dry on you. And kiss me!"

Victoria was amazed at the girl's expertise. Who would have known? Who would have thought she'd be so discriminating, let alone so knowledgeable, so liberal, and so damn demanding? She was unbelievably delicious!

They shared tongues and lips and juices for sometime before Marlene gave her a less severe smack on the ass. Victoria took this as a love tap of approval and wiggled her ass as if for more, groaning into her roommate's mouth, and tonguing her deeply;

Another smack, much harder, brought her back to attention. "Did I do something wrong again, Mistress?"

Mistress! Marlene had never thought of herself as some kind of dominatrix or anything like that, and yet she'd just been called a mistress. She would think on that more. "Get your pussy up here, now!" She pushed Victoria's head aside as if to jump start the turnaround.

Victoria smiled to herself the minute her head was turned sufficiently to not be seen by Marlene. As she crossed her knee over Marlene's chest, she suddenly realized that Marlene was not only sitting up still, but watching her in the mirror across the room. Whack! She felt the accompanying smack on her ass. Whack! Another stinging slap on her pinking ass flesh stirred her beyond imagination. Here was this heretofore prudish roommate, pummeling her ass and about to eat her snatch, as she did the same for her. In one afternoon, three months of boredom and frustration had suddenly turned into an evening of sheer pleasure the likes of which she was hard pressed to match in memory. She dove down on her new mistress's cunt.

Marlene pulled hard on Victoria's ass and slammed it into her face. She wanted to feel the first pussy of her life make impact on her features, to feel what it felt like to dive into a woman's sex. Her tongue found her hole immediately, its wetness and sweet smelling juices. She tried hard to drink right out of her pussy and encouraged the swollen lips to comply with her tongue. Her index finger on one hand, unbeknownst to her at the time, found the puckered little asshole just above, and dove in there too.

Victoria let the electric shock of the finger penetrating her ass shoot through her like the lightening she wanted it to be. This was getting even better. She echoed the movement and slipped a finger into her mistress' ass. Whack!

Victoria jerked, pulled her finger back out, and listened as Marlene yelled into her cunt. The words were barely intelligible, but Victoria got the picture. She didn't want her ass just penetrated, she wanted it worked! But it seemed she also wanted it her way.

"Slowly! Fuck my ass, SLOWLY!" Marlene wanted it, more than anything, but if anything on her was virgin, it was her ass. She cooed back into the delicious pussy pie as she felt her roomy's finger begin to slip into and out of her tighter chute.

Victoria was loosing all sense of anything but the moment at hand. With her roommate literally in her butt and pussy, while she was having the time of her life in the girl's snatch and ass too, she began to forget certain basic things, like whether the door was locked, or getting to live in the same dorm room with this girl for another six months or so. Nothing else seemed to matter. There was no outside world, only the exquisitely stimulating girl in her face and groin, and her own voracious need for more. She sucked hard on Marlene's swollen lips.

Victoria felt the heavenly pull on her lips too as if they were both trying to gobble each other's entire being inside them. They pulled and pushed and fingered each other like the vixens they had quickly become. There was just not enough to eat, or suck or plug.

Suddenly, Victoria forgot herself and said, "My God, Marlene. Let me up and I'll get us a nasty dildo!"

Marlene did stop sucking on her roommate's twat. She slowly let go of her pussy, let her finger slip out of her slippery ass. Her expression was one of total shock. Complete surprise, combined with humiliating turmoil. Victoria had just taken a huge liberty that the drug should have prevented. She'd thought for herself, acted in heat, and completely apart from being a servant, had taken charge.

Marlene had been instantly beyond the embarrassment of a lesbianistic encounter. It was far too good not to be. She would never stop such activity, a decision she'd made already. This was all just way too good. But what to do with Victoria? Was she coming out of the drug's control so quickly? Was the drug wearing off her even faster than it had off her boss? Did she not give her enough? Had more than the one drop fallen into the doctor's coffee, therefore making it necessary for more to be used? As the questions flew through Marlene's mind, Victoria came back to her bed, where she immediately froze, holding a long double ended dildo in her hands.

It was as if Victoria had suddenly realized she was out of character and went back under the spell. Marlene looked at her, staring out the window across her bed. That was exactly what had happened. She figured quickly, if her roomy had been under before, and not a moment ago, she would not be under now either, and NOT trying to look like she was. Marlene's heart beat loudly as the critical moment lingered. She was trying to sort through all that was going on, and what had already happened, to ascertain the real facts.

She suddenly felt terribly sad. She'd been duped, by her boss first, and then by her roommate. Her boss had had to be behind her roomy's deception too. That must be who was on the phone! The bastard had called to tell Vikki what had happened in the lab, and what to do to take advantage of it! Damn! She was pissed, irate at the two of them. Then she got really mad and was about to lash out at the still staring Victoria when her mind regained some control.

Wait, she thought. Who was it said, "Don't get mad, get even?" Right then, that sounded like a really satisfying thought, but how? Apparently, Vikki thought so little of her brain power to think she was still fooling her. "Turn around, you worthless slut!"

Victoria breathed a huge sigh of relief. She was totally convinced she'd blown the whole charade. How could Marlene be so gullible? She felt a little guilty at taking advantage of her so, but she also felt she was doing the little ready-made tart a favor by pointing out her true desires. Whatever, she thought. Go along. Back in role. She turned around, still holding the double dong in her hands.

"On you knees, Slut!" Marlene had thought it through. Revenge can be sweet too. And right now, she had a beautiful girl naked on her knees before her. She'd worry about the doctor later. "Give me that."

Vikki passed the double dong around behind her. She was on all fours, relaxing in the notion she'd not been found out. She smiled to herself as the fun was about to continue. Then she felt the delicious pleasure of a large dildo pushing up her slit.

While pushing the huge tool into her roommate, Marlene reached silently around and under her mattress for her own such tool. It was not as large and bold, but just as double and threatening, given the only hole that remained exposed. Now it was time to fool her phony slave. "Head down on the floor!"

Victoria obeyed immediately, waiting impatiently for the pressure and depth to increase. When it did, the huge double dildo slipped deeper into her pussy, but was suddenly accompanied by pressure from what she assumed was the other end on her ass. "Ohhhh..." She groaned, "That's too big for my ass baby, please... just put the other end in you and fuck me hard, roomy." Again she cursed herself for her role mistake. Could this hot babe really believe she was under some kind of spell? Again nothing changed, and she felt like the cat with nine lives. She said, "Oh God! It hurts so bad!" Oddly enough however, it didn't hurt anymore than pleasurably. She wondered how she could suddenly take such a big dildo up her ass.

Marlene continued to hold both dildo's in one hand so her subject would think they were the same piece. Slowly, she rose and put a leg either side of Vikki, then sat back on the edge of the bed. Then she worked on positioning herself and the two dildos to get them into her holes the same way as they were well seated in Victoria. When she had them both set, she began to scoot forward and down on Vikki's upturned ass.

They both groaned in mind shattering pleasure as the dildos went into each other as deep as their bodies would allow. Victoria was totally shocked and confused when she suddenly felt the skin and pleasure of Marlene's ass come down on hers, burying the tool in both her holes. It wasn't until Marlene backed up and pushed down again several times that she put one and one together and got two dildos working at once. The brazenness of her newly "outed" roommate was almost as much a turn on as the sensations at either end of her crack. The two of them seemed to get the picture the same way as they began to work away then towards each other to pump their pussies and asses into submission.

The unique wave of unbelievable pleasure of something withdrawing from two holes at once was rolling over both of them at the same time. Then the filling sensation of both holes being pressed upon at once only intensified the sensations. Each took in a long deep breath as the plungers bottomed within. They would remain glued butt to cunt for several seconds, savoring the sheer pleasure of knowing they were so deeply rooted, so intimately connected, so penetratingly filled with each other.

The action became regular - Marlene would begin to rise on her feet, while Victoria let her butt down to draw them apart. They would pause, just before that last inch or so left their bodies, then begin to plunge again, very slowly and deliberately at first, but faster as time went on. Soon they were both emitting groans of extreme pleasure as they bucked shorter more violent strokes against each other. Finally, with no thought to the rest of the world, they both bucked themselves tightly onto each other's genitals and held the position for several seconds of bliss.

As Marlene was finally ready to let everything go, she said, "Now! Fuck me you bitch!" And they both began to lurch away and together again while shouting at near the top of their lungs at each other. The words were disgusting and threatening. The volume was unregulated and the pumping action untamed. They bucked and fucked each other like animals in the jungle until both of them came like waterfalls and squirted load after load of hot steamy juices down the ass, crack and thighs of Victoria.

Eventually they slowed, and finally stopped with both dildos still buried in all four holes. They could barely hold themselves up having spent so much in orgasm. Marlene fell back on the bed without pulling from her roommate's ass. Victoria's mind was returning slowly, and she reminded herself to not speak unless spoken too. Marlene's senses were coming back too, and she knew she had a plan to complete, and then put into motion. But until then, she would enjoy the moment, and keep the charade on herself going. She had much more control with the Doc and Victoria thinking they were in charge.

"Well I'll be slapped with dick and fucked up the ass!" Lori Dumond, Victoria's best friend from their old neighborhood, stood in the door with open mouth and wide eyes.

"Close the fucking door!" Victoria said from under her roommate, still not moving.

Lori did so, far too slowly for Victoria's comfort, then added, "You bitch, Victoria! You've been holding out on us! You said your roommate was a prude! HA! You were just keeping her to yourself!" She walked around the pair and knelt down to look up close. "Holy shit! There's two of 'em in there? Got-Damn Girls! I want some uh that!"

Marlene slowly rose to her feet, leaving the two dildos behind. Victoria moaned with the departure of her roommate's pleasing pressure on her ass, but did not move. If she knew her friend, there was more fun to be had. What concerned her more now was the obvious facts: One, they were found out. Lori would never let them live this apparent deception down, even though it was not a deception by her. Two, her roommate must know by now she was just playing along and that the drug had no bearing whatsoever on her actions. How was her roommate going to take that?

Before anyone could say anything, Lori assumed the position Marlene had been in, skirt up and with no panties in the way. She immediately began to insert both used dildo ends into her respective holes and cooed and ahhhed as she did. Marlene just stood there watching, partly because she could hardly move after such an exhaustive patch of orgasms, and partly because she wanted so badly to watch what she must have just looked like. Lori began pumping slowly up and down to get a feel of the two dongs, and how far and short her range was. "Gimme that belt!" She yelled at Marlene.

Marlene looked at the closet door where Lori was pointing and retrieved the wide leather belt hanging on the handle. Quickly, Lori wrapped it under and back up behind Victoria's back where she cinched it tight. Then with one hand free and the other holding her friend's belt like a cowboy, she rode Victoria's back side as if it were that of a bucking bull. "Yahoo!" She screamed, inducing Victoria to play along and buck back.

"Oh my God, Marlene! You had us all fooled! Look at the fun you two have been having!" She waived her free hand and used the other's leverage on the belt to really jam the dildos up each other's holes. Victoria thought she would feel one or both of them coming down her throat and out on the floor any second. The fullness was matched only by the perversity of her best friend fucking her like some cow.